Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Seeker

I am working and looking to some sites that allows me good amount of knowledge in free tarot card reading, I will share my review on them also
Old 16-08-2019, 07:44 PM
Seeker

by the way I have tried evatarot readings also
Old 22-08-2019, 06:08 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Firstly...I want to say that I think almost all of the on-line automated tarot reading websites are garbage spewing out nonsense created by a not particularly bright software programs...

But....I have found one that that actually seems to give a semi coherent reading and thought I'd share a link to it.

https://www.evatarot.net/tarot-yes-no/

I particularly like the yes/no reading that this site offers

I did not think this website which runs through an automated software can give accurate reading about yourself. If you tried yourself then you also know better. But the website is best for being time pass or play you get different readings every time. But great One, great website developed with great logics and shuffles.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Nice one. You may share more about this
Old 01-09-2019, 07:58 PM
Deactivated Account

I didn't like this service! Sorry! The system/game only uses the first 22 cards from the major arcana. A typical tarot deck has 78 cards for your mind to play with. At any case, it was pretty accurate for a question I asked. I got death and hangman for the first two cards. I was planning an event that eventually didn't pan out. Divinity is Crazy like that It works whether you use pebbles or a deck of cards
Old 01-09-2019, 08:53 PM
Master

Advice was way off. Said I was holding onto my past (I need to let it go!) which was way off and that i needed to go out and live my life with abandon (my interpretation) without reserve. Um. Can't do that with my allergies which are life threatening.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:37 PM
Seeker

Judgment Tarot Card Briefly describe by tarot-explained

This card portrays what one would envision the last judgment would be, in the different structures that takes in numerous legends. The picture in the Judgment card demonstrates ladies, men, and youngsters who are becoming alive once again to react to Gabriel's trumpet call. Their outstretched arms symbolize that they are prepared to be made a decision by the universe. They are going to meet their maker, their activities gauged, and discover where they will spend the rest of endlessness: in paradise or in damnation. The monstrous tsunami out of sight connote that judgment is unavoidable, and that this judgment will be conclusive.

Judgment is managed by Pluto, who is the black market's ruler. There are echoes of this card in Death, for the two of them advise us that everything arrives at an end and that a fresh start is coming.

Go Beyond Tarot Meanings

Gain proficiency with the nuts and bolts of the old exclusive custom of tarot reviews by beginning your introduction custom! Our application shows you with straightforward, simple to utilize practices while investigating our foundation. Sign up to get the connection!

Upstanding Judgment Meaning

The trusted tarot reviews conventional Judgment importance centers around the minute when we reflect and assess ourselves and our activities. It is through self-reflection that we can have a more clear and target understanding about where we are currently, and what we have to do so as to develop as people. The Judgment card showing up in a perusing means that you are approaching this huge point in your life where you should begin to assess yourself.

To see this card can likewise demonstrate that you are in a time of enlivening, expedited by the demonstration of self-reflection. You presently have a more clear thought of what you have to change and how you should be genuine yourself and your needs. This can mean rolling out little improvements to your day by day life or rolling out tremendous improvements that influence you as well as the individuals near you.

To see this card can likewise demonstrate that you are in a time of enlivening, expedited by the demonstration of self-reflection.

The Judgment card advises us that we as a whole will be looked with decisions that will have a bewildering impact for as long as you can remember. The card infers minutes where moves you have made have changed the course of your way for good. There may have been where there is no thinking back. The results of those activities in the long run will make up for lost time to you, and this card appears to demonstrate this is the time. You may need to relinquish the past, so you can push ahead with your arrangements to have another life.

Switched Judgment Meaning

The switched Judgment card can imply that you uncertainty and judge yourself too brutally. This could be making you pass up on chances that were anticipating you. The lost energy makes you fall behind in your arrangements, which can make it hard to push ahead. This implies try not to be wary, yet you ought to push ahead proudly and certainty.

Another perusing of the Judgment inversion card can be a push to remove time from your busy daily schedule to consider your life to this point, and what you have realized up until now. You are in all likelihood not giving yourself the time or space to completely consider the issue and become familiar with the exercises you have to have the option to advance with mindfulness. You could likewise be excessively condemning of your past activities, so you are not giving yourself the pardoning to push ahead. The mix-ups that we have made in the past are learning instruments, so they help us move however life. Concentrating excessively hard on these errors can make us excursion and fall.