Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 09-09-2019, 11:06 AM
Seeker

Greetings from the Netherlands

I was on spiritual fora a long time ago untill they weren't interesting any more. I developed my spirituality alone after that, i learned a lot, slower than most maybe, but maybe with a deeper understanding of it regarding myself. It was necessary for me i know now.

I recently found out that i suffered from something in my energy system that didn't belong there (in holland we call that an aura lifter\hiker, don't know the english word for that). Before that i didn't think that was possible,in my opnion that was a bit floaty to be honest. But it is possible and real. It slowly influenced my character and became more alone over the years although i have a lot of people around me.
Now my energy is already much better and i feel the urge to seek more people like me and so i found this forum.

I have abilities, is see images (lie a piece of film) which are symbolic (like dreams).
I chose this name because when i wondered how to call myself they showed me the sun.

So i hope i can learn something here, although i will be weary about the floaty stuff, i will always check if it is possible or not.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:48 PM
Master
Welcome Sunbeam you'll fit in lovely here - I was given my name on the morning I decided to join this forum - enjoy...
Old 09-09-2019, 08:59 PM
Administrator
Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 09-09-2019, 11:39 PM
Master
Hail and well met Sunbeam. Welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 10-09-2019, 05:52 AM
Seeker

Thank you all for this warm welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Welcome Sunbeam you'll fit in lovely here - I was given my name on the morning I decided to join this forum - enjoy...

TNice to know how you chose you're name.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Nice meeting you, I'm also from the Netherlands. Somewhere around Noord-Brabant, to be fair.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Nice to see you!
Old 12-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Seeker

Thanx.

I live in Noord Brabant as well, near Eindhoven.