Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-08-2019, 04:42 AM
Master

Ok I might need you again! Lol
Old 28-08-2019, 05:43 AM
Master
Hi Rena,

I am an experienced psychic medium as well if you feel drawn to me feel free to share with me ...thanks
Old 28-08-2019, 02:39 PM
Master

thank you so much angelic star, I just sent you a private message
Old 09-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Seeker

If i concentrate on you then is see a watch, the hands of the watch are spinning very fast.
after that i see you running and looking back like you are running from something. You look at a house that is burning, a wooden house.

The arms of the watch that are spinning fast means that you are hasty in some way. You are running away from a situation (avoiding it?) you were trying to cleanse you're body (fire's can be purifying), the house can be you're body. The different rooms mean different aspects of yourself.

Then they show me that tthe best thing is to slow down, look at the situation, try to understand it. But do not run away from it by being hasty/busy.

You can purify you're body, but if you don't change from within then the energy's you are trying to get rid off will be there again later.
Old 14-09-2019, 01:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbeam
If i concentrate on you then is see a watch, the hands of the watch are spinning very fast.
after that i see you running and looking back like you are running from something. You look at a house that is burning, a wooden house.

The arms of the watch that are spinning fast means that you are hasty in some way. You are running away from a situation (avoiding it?) you were trying to cleanse you're body (fire's can be purifying), the house can be you're body. The different rooms mean different aspects of yourself.

Then they show me that tthe best thing is to slow down, look at the situation, try to understand it. But do not run away from it by being hasty/busy.

You can purify you're body, but if you don't change from within then the energy's you are trying to get rid off will be there again later.

Hello thank you for replying to me and telling me what you seen!
I don't fully understand this.... Maybe the watch and the home means something else.... Maybe the watch speeding means that time is speeding up towards something good coming my way, and running from house means I was running from my old life into the new....????
When I see symbols, I don't always know how to interpret them!!! It is so easy to misinterpret symbols that spirits are showing to us!!! Feel free to pm me if you get anything else on me!!! Thanks
Old 16-09-2019, 07:11 AM
Seeker

Yes it always is difficult to uderstand the symbols fully.
I will PM you when i find the time.
Old 18-09-2019, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbeam
Yes it always is difficult to uderstand the symbols fully.
I will PM you when i find the time.
Sometimes..... it goes like this.......
I gave out some messages one night. As I stood before this one man, all I heard was "Cold" so I told all I was getting was "Cold". I was amazed that the man was surprised. He replied he had not told anybody that he was getting a cold. How did I know? I didn't. That is all I heard.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-09-2019, 10:46 PM
Ascender
So there is this on tv late show on demons and such, it was only on the paranormal and haunted houses at first. I think it was a guy from a College in Pennsylvania or something. Basically he decided a certain demon must not like him, thust the universe kept giving him strange clues that maybe this demon was out to get him. When he was manifesting it out of fear, it was very FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL.