Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Past Lives With Extensive Memories

I bumped my forum to more detailed version from new member

When I was 25 in December 2009 one day my wife and mother in law hit me in the head. Something shifted in the reality and seemed of. I had a visual sort of hallucination. Then I started to fall in a trend of past lives/alternate paths as myself. first one lasted 9 months and then I reverted back to end of 2009. Kind of like a time loop paths lasted from days to near 10 years plus. I sensed a dark presence that materialized in some paths as a voice or took a physical form. Some paths were like dreams and some paths more recently were completely real. The most common sort of switch to different path is geographical transformation. A road would stay the same for a year and the change shape in one place for no reason. Or the numbers of windows on a building would change. Also a memory I had would be different from others. I believe it was trying to psychologically torture me. Over time reality shifts would occur less frequently in a path to the point at which it was a fluid reality. I’ve had kids in a past reality only to see them disappear as it reverted back to December 2009 and started new. My memories are more faint than they used to be but I still have lucid memories of past lives as myself. I have reason to believe I have spent over 100 years of non linear time in these alternate paths.