Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 30-01-2019, 07:51 AM
Knower
Get spiritual healing/protection

Hi,
I have little experience with shamanism. Direct me, about how to attract beings with positive intentions. Since I've met psyhopatic entities, logic tells me that there must be entities who would have noble nature or whatever it should be called...

Any thoughts ?
Old 07-02-2019, 07:46 AM
Experiencer

Check out the literature and try to find the ones you sympathize with the most. Otherwise it would be like going into a jungle and petting all the creatures there, to figure out if they bite or not. Additionally, it is important to develop your own spiritual integrity, because the strongest you are the less predators you will find, or the less problems they'll be able to cause you.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:16 AM
Master

As a general rule, higher beings tend to communicate and connect with you through the higher chakras (heart and above), whereas lower beings, or those that are malevolent will go for the lower ones (Gut and below) and even try to latch on to you.

If you raise your energies to the higher chakras, lower beings won't be able to connect to you. It is best to activate the top chakra, the Sahasrara, if a higher being connects to you this way, you will know they are genuine. You will experience this as intense heat and light at the top of your head, which will also get physically hot to the touch. The Sahasrara is our link to heaven, therefore only heavenly beings can get through to you, if that is the only opening you leave for them.

Malevolent entities tend to latch on to the Muladhara, the lowest chakra and cause what is known as a reverse Kundalini effect, where they suck your energy out. This is experienced as a cold chill, flowing downwards.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Deactivated Account

NoOne I just want to say whilst you have good intentions what you wrote may be misleading. At least in my own case I have learned negative entities can attach onto any energy centers, especially fallen angels that are originally from the higher realms and latch more naturally onto the higher energy centers such as the third eye and crown as an attempt to deceive.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalsun
Hi,
I have little experience with shamanism. Direct me, about how to attract beings with positive intentions. Since I've met psyhopatic entities, logic tells me that there must be entities who would have noble nature or whatever it should be called...

Any thoughts ?

I do not recommend angels as what I said many are fallen and pose as genuine angels when they are not, and because of this many people have problems with 'angels'. As a shaman/witch/pagan myself I have made contact with many positive beings but in the end I find my safety and comfort in the arms of the Great Mother, or God Herself.

Mostly the journey is learning about how to discern between genuine spirit allies and false ones. You will get there.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:51 AM
Knower
Guys, thank you for your posts...

AraceliCianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I do not recommend angels as what I said many are fallen and pose as genuine angels when they are not, and because of this many people have problems with 'angels'. As a shaman/witch/pagan myself I have made contact with many positive beings but in the end I find my safety and comfort in the arms of the Great Mother, or God Herself.

Mostly the journey is learning about how to discern between genuine spirit allies and false ones. You will get there.

I looked your profile, so in the past i was looking for a teaching, percieving creator.force as a female energy. I saw it is called "deanism". I.can't seem to find books about it, just some random sites apear with diff. Articles.

Can you recommend literature? Perhaps even send something to me...Thanks :)

"The Faith of Our Mother God consists in the acceptance of our Mother-Creatrix as the one Supreme Being, the Source and Origin of all that is, the One without a second, upon whom the existence of anything whatever is absolutely dependent. To know this and to love Her—or even to wish to love Her—is the whole of our religion in its essence." -Daonism
Old 08-02-2019, 10:06 AM
Master

@AraceliCianna

You could very well be right about that. I have not had that experience, but it certainly sounds plausible. Another thing to look out for when "surfing" the spirit realm. Thank you for your kind reminder.
Old 08-02-2019, 01:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello crystalsun, Déanism is a small faith and is a branch of Filianism, the official website is www.mother-god.com. There is a lot I could share with you. Maybe I can open my PM's again and we can discuss it if you want?

Our Scriptures are The Scared Myths and Rites of the Madrians. The pdf is available free online if you want to have a read. You can find them here: http://filianicstudies.org/wp-conten.../06/ece3ed.pdf
Old 08-02-2019, 02:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
@AraceliCianna

You could very well be right about that. I have not had that experience, but it certainly sounds plausible. Another thing to look out for when "surfing" the spirit realm. Thank you for your kind reminder.

No worries, thank you for your kind reply.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Knower
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
Hello crystalsun, Déanism is a small faith and is a branch of Filianism, the official website i. There is a lot I could share with you. Maybe I can open my PM's again and we can discuss it if you want?

Our Scriptures are The Scared Myths and Rites of the Madrians. The pdf is available free online if you want to have a read. You can find them here:

Hi !
I already look around the site, i even liked the book "feminine universe", bad that it is paid, no way for me to pay online for now...

Anyway, i actually first tried to PM you, but as i thought it was access denied :)

I will be happy if you share some writings, and also for some time ive been thinking about feminine being superior to masculine and basically the system of patriachat was disturbing me for it seems like supressing female energy...

Thanks for witing me back so soon, feel free to.contac me.
Peace