Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 27-11-2019, 04:05 AM
Master
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ITEMS IN THE ARK OF THE COVENANT?

The Ark of the Covenant was a treasure trove of religious artifacts.

What happened to the Ark, the golden Cherubs, the Ten Commandments,
the mercy seat, the manna, the anointing oils, the rod of Arron, etc.

Please provide your speculations.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-12-2019, 05:41 AM
MAYA EL

All of those stories are ment to be interpreted because there not literal and a perfect example being the ark of the covenant because like all other biblical stories it is about the internal self and not the external world. The are of the covenant is the spenoid bone in your skull.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:29 AM
Master
Oh John! Did you not see the Indiana Jones scene when they opened it up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0APF3SO9tqE

The Holy Grail scene was another good one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0TalLrtZ24

I think the actual Ark of the Covenant is supposed to be in Ethiopia?
Old 09-12-2019, 09:03 AM
MAYA EL

Yeah garded by unicorns
Old 17-12-2019, 02:21 AM
Master

ok so I can't resist any more lol!....

well there is a legend... that part of the wealth of the templars came from raiding a hidden maze in solomon's temple.... wherein many things of God were found. They had to get past various tests and traps to find treasures (kinda like in an arcade game). Supposedly, parts of the bible were in code and they cracked the code which is how they knew to get past the traps? Eventually, they spirited it all off to a wooded place they called 'acadia' and buried it. Nobody knows the location of acadia...

Place called 'oak island' off the coast of eastern canada seems to fit the bill though and even has its own set of cunning tests and traps. But I guess we won't really know unless someone succeeds at winning the game and digging up whatever is buried there... unfortunately though even if the traps can be passed aside, it seems like that place may have been like a lightning rod for buried treasures. So I assume one of the final tests is that in the end it will become easy to dig something (anything?) up then quit, satisfied, without realizing there is still more buried within...

hehehe....
Old 22-12-2020, 10:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Please provide your speculations.
I believe there was some important artifacts sent to France. What they were i do not know unfortunately. At the times of coming to this information i was not interested what they were. im very confident to what i do feel to know.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 23-12-2020, 06:09 AM
Master
Old 23-12-2020, 08:27 AM
MAYA EL

Yep it's all refering to the mind
Every cloture has a variation of the stories but same fundamental beginning and end.

Like Ganesh the elephant headed God
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snippet-shpenoid.jpg (60.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg depositphotos_20669315-stock-photo-african-elephant.jpg (79.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 24-12-2020, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Yep it's all refering to the mind
Every cloture has a variation of the stories but same fundamental beginning and end.

Like Ganesh the elephant headed God

I'll just add this image as well:

Old 24-12-2020, 08:00 AM
Master
This was a reply from the linked article. I think you mentioned about the 12 cranial nerves before Maya El.

https://www.seedbed.com/jesus-and-th...rain-on-jesus/

James Sikes November 11, 2019 at 9:41 pm
Dear brother, Thanks for your invitation to discuss the subject of the brain and Jesus the Christ being the center of all things.

After diligently studying the bible for over 52 years I now know the reign of Jesus the anointed is in the brain.
The main focus of the Apostle Paul was to reveal the mystery of the good news to the entire world, yet very few know what that mystery is and what it is all about.
The word Mystery is found 27 times in the K.J.V and that mystery boils down to my-story, or my- missed story which is the very foundation of the new testament.
With out the understanding of what that Mystery is there is no power to live a pure life which gives freedom.
Does it not say you shall know the truth, not believe but knowing the true way will set you free.
Faith comes by diligently seeking, asking and knocking, there is no other way. Hebrews 11;6 & Matt. 7; 7-8 Just a few verses too meditate on. Mark 4:11 & Romans 16:25 & 1 Cor.2:7 & Eph. !:9 & 6:19 &Col. 2:2-3 &4:3 And finally Colossians 1:26-27 where Paul gives the answer to the Great Mystery which is Christ Jesus in you the hope of Glory.
Too realize Jesus Christ is already in every person at birth but was but to death just as Abel was by Cain who killed him so the man of Faith- Abel no longer lived.
Cain who at that point in time had no will to serve his creator. The man Cain, the outer carnal man began to perish day by day and will continue to do so until the man of faith who is able to do all things is resurrected in him.

We all are born with the Cain and Abel nature contained within us. The twin brothers by natural birth. Please read 2 Cor.4; 11-16 & Eph. 3:15-21.
Dear brother J.D. it is a physiological fact when you study the human brain and nerve system God created in man that Jesus Christ exist inside the human body.
To me the Bible is a book of parables and dark sayings as stated in Psalms 78;1-4 and contains the secret of regeneration to the human body by the transforming of consciousness from
the lower nature brain to the higher spiritual brain and from the left hemisphere
to the right hemisphere where the Christ Jesus man is seated in power and glory.
The brain stem is the main body that gives life to the entire being from within and to me is what Isaiah 11;1-3 is telling us.
The rod out of the stem of Jesse with the septer and the branch is the complete brain stem through which all life to the body flows.
The brain stem has 12 cranial nerves as helpers to supply the rest of the body to keep it alive, and healthy and relates to the 12 disciples .
The more I study the physiology of man the clearer the bible becomes with understanding of what it is really all about,

The king- dome which is your head and Jesus the anointed is in the head of the body, Calvary which means the place of the skull, your skull, where death, burial, and resurrection takes place.
May you be blessed with Grace and peace and I hope you respond. James