Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-04-2020, 05:07 PM
Administrator
Hello

My husband Heart (Admin here) and I share a past life as husband and wife. The very cliff edge where he travelled to when he was going to take his life is the very cliff edge that we both died at in that past life.

We had a small farm house on the edge of the cliff, and life was very hard, we had no children. In that life my husband went out one night for a walk, and fell from the cliff to the rocks and ocean below.

I was so heartbroken that he had maybe taken his life that a few months later I jumped from there and took my life. My husband fell, it was an accident, and his body we found in the local cemetery. The story I shared with a local there so lined up to what I felt was our connection. Only a few stones from the house foundation now lay there on that spot.

When Heart was at that cliff edge looking out over the water to Canada (as that is how the lines amazingly line up) he was asking for help asking for the Universe to show him a reason not to jump.

This is where I came in, both me in the living now me and the wife that I once was. We combined in energy and the message was "go home there is help there." Not fully understanding that message but being in touch with intuition Heart went home. Still very much lost but went home.

We had not yet met here on Spiritual Forums when this took place. I was already on site, but Heart had not yet become a member here. The site he was on went under, so he looked for a new site and found this one.

Here we met in in the Chat Room, and I started to work with him in the healing process. As the time went on I felt a connection and I got names of places I had no way of knowing of. Events and times that made no sense until we unfolded that map.

This is where the Universe fulfilled its plan that we would come together to complete again that union and merge our Souls again as one.

That is the life as husband and wife, we too had one where we were Spinster Sisters.

Lynn
Old 14-04-2020, 05:40 PM
Master
A TRULY AMAZING ACCOUNT!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜