Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 20-11-2014, 05:59 AM
Suspended

The Spirit Deception

Every human hears their higher self, as every one of you has a spirit light self their own higher consciousness and spirit truth.

Spirit knew that we fell from a higher light life when we became a human life and the human life allowed our spirit to review what had happened to us all.

The human life asked us, who they were in our spirit fall and our innocent self began to live a spiritual life of self deception, as the human could not answer us.

Who were we asked the spirit light of the human life, and the human life formed an opinion about its life and about its journey from out of light.

The human had gained a life of 2 bodies, a male and a female and they knew that they were different. They knew that they had both come from the same spirit light and they wanted to identify who this spirit was, the cause of their creation and their spirit self answered. Your Father created you.

The male human spirit admired his status, a male in the greater spirit must be great and must be more powerful. I will think the same about myself said the male, yet who was the Father as a light self, they should have asked.

How did you Father create our spirit and why Father is there no Mother spirit?

I fell he said and I no longer know who I am and I believed that I was lost and alone and only had my Earth children.

His daughter asked him, Father if we are from your body, then how does my female spirit belong to your spirit Father, for a male is separate to my own spirit?

Her Father was unaware and only knew that his children came from out of his own holy spirit light body, yet he remembered that when he first lived, he had a wife, his equal as the first Earth spirits.

Where is my Mother's spirit Father, if she is my parent also, as I understand that you saved us by sacrificing your lower spirit whose body is Guardian of our Earth. Is this our Mother, Father?

No, he explained, this is my own lower light body and I fell he remembered, I fell out of a much higher body because I made a choice.

Where then Father is our Mother?

She is the higher loving spirit in the Light he explained, I left her love by a choice I made. I once was her equal and we shared our light life together as equals. I now understand that I took over the body we shared and called it my own. I now understand that I broke our love and fell, a love of equal union.

I understand that as I fell, her light spirit tried to save me and we began to exchange our bodies in spirit so that she could come with me. Now I know that I made the choice of change and I now live to heal my spirit.

My brother Father has written stories about you and he claims Father, that I the female caused you to fall....is this true?

No, daughter, this story is about our human life and how my love for my wife as her lower mortal spirit caused me to fall again into immortality.

What does this mean, Father?

As I made the choice to change our spirit life, I first became mortal as first male spirit. My wife then materialized beside me as my equal partner and my spirit fell again.

How did you fall Father?

My light spirit looked upon her mortal beauty from my higher spirit and my lower human spirit was moved by her innocence. I sent my greater love to her lower mortal form instead of sending it above as her return and she materialized my male spirit within her body.

I gave her my son, my inheritance but I also fell, for now I committed my spirit to the immortal life, as I did her own.

My son, my inheritor has lived his mortal life believing himself to be the greater holier self, yet my son you fell, for I fell.

I have watched your life children as you have struggled to learn and I have watched your life my children as you were deceived by my lower self, my son.

My son, you are not a holy savior, you are a mortal equal to your sister, my daughter and you have lived upon this Earth in a spirit of deceit pretending your spirit was a holy Savior.

My son, I inform you that we consider ourselves the Savior of the spirit for we sacrificed our own self to stop the fall into life.

My son, I lost our body and it was sacrificed to the Earth to save our spirit life. My son, I did this by choice, but not a choice of saving us, a choice that changed us all.

We now live as children learning and remembering our spirit self and why we came to live in the Earth Realm.

I now understand that I became a mortal being and claimed an immortal life to continue my spiritual inheritance, the inheritance of my own spirit.

I now understand that I believed that I destroyed my spirit and that my immortal life lived returned my spirit to me, yet I have lived deceived.

I now understand that I was already saved by my love, that was shared by my equal partner in the light, the spirit who became a female and also my mortal wife.

As I look upon your lives I lived in her love and only remembered what I had caused. My shame that I expressed into my living life did not remember who I truly was, an equal and a loved being, besides a loving being.

I hope my children will understand that I did not purposefully deceive their life, as I can only understand my spirit circumstance through your own life journey. I am truly an innocent being and I only knew myself, and now you have taught me who I really am.