Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-08-2014, 09:48 AM
topshopper19

Book1 Spirituality Cleanse Room/Home...

Hello everyone

I've recently noticed that there is a bad energy in my home.

Done a bit of research and i've come up with the following:

- burn white sage (smudging): do it in each corner of each room
- - WHEN DOING THE SMUDGING, SAY SOMETHING ALONG THE LINE OF: “I CAST OUT ANY DARK ENERGY. SPIRITS YOU ARE NO LONGER NEEDED HERE, GO TO THE WHITE LIGHT”.
- sea salt: [the same as above]
- intention: When done with the right intention you too can cleanse ANYTHING out of your home or place of business
- incense sticks in a frankincense and myrrh blend.
- Sweetgrass: to be used after everything else is done.

What do you guys think of the above? Anything you disagree with? Anything you suggest?

Thanks
Old 15-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Master
In all honesty? Don't empower negative energy or "dark spirits." Happily do what you need to do to bring light into your life. Smudge because it lightens the space. Approach life with an "adding to" and "towards" mindset. What is a dark energy and why would one even want to spend time contemplating such a thing? Focusing on "getting rid of" is an "away from" activity, it's a form of negative prayer.
Old 03-09-2014, 03:24 PM
Knower
I tend to give offerings to all the spirits in the room/house.

A bit like walking into a pub and buying everyone a drink, suddenly the whole mood is lifted and no one has anger towards you. Ask for all to be a peace without any ill will. Say please accept this gift and forgive any offense made by intent or delusion.

Towards the end thank the spirits for joining in and open windows and doors asking them to move on as they desire.

Make it clear to the spirits that the offering is a one off gift to avoid making any commitments.

I don't like to bully spirits about. With the offering I invite all as spirits who are left out can be upset and cause them to want to get attention somehow.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puggy
I tend to give offerings to all the spirits in the room/house.

A bit like walking into a pub and buying everyone a drink, suddenly the whole mood is lifted and no one has anger towards you. Ask for all to be a peace without any ill will. Say please accept this gift and forgive any offense made by intent or delusion.

Towards the end thank the spirits for joining in and open windows and doors asking them to move on as they desire.

Make it clear to the spirits that the offering is a one off gift to avoid making any commitments.

I don't like to bully spirits about. With the offering I invite all as spirits who are left out can be upset and cause them to want to get attention somehow.

I like this idea! It's similar to not ignoring a child, so they won't demand attention!

Adding plants to a room can help. The bad vibes could partly be electromagnetic radiation? All greenery can help but I've heard peace lillies and ferns are particularly good at balancing electrical stress.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
In all honesty? Don't empower negative energy or "dark spirits." Happily do what you need to do to bring light into your life. Smudge because it lightens the space. Approach life with an "adding to" and "towards" mindset. What is a dark energy and why would one even want to spend time contemplating such a thing? Focusing on "getting rid of" is an "away from" activity, it's a form of negative prayer.
I had an inkling that it was not in my best interest to be overly hygienic. I find that stop thinking about negative energy is a better approach.
Old 13-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Master
For what its worth, I use sage or incense and light it with the Intention to clear out all energies which are in a state of unbalance, chaos, stagnation or not in my highest good to head off to the cosmos for re-balancing, I say this as I walk the edges of each room allowing the smoke to fill the space.

Then I light a candle or a different type of incense, or walk around with Selenite with the Intention to purify the room/rooms with the highest vibrations and energy and bring in Divine energies. Stating that Intention as I go along repeatedly. Aloud or in my mind, it doesn't seem to matter.

I tend to try and not judge energies which don't feel in high frequency by giving them a label, I just gently invite them to be somewhere else.
Seems to work, the rooms sort of sparkle with high frequency energy afterwards.
In fact I've used an Ion Detector to measure the ambient energy in a room before and after Cleansing and Purification and gets significant increases in energy readings afterwards. Intention is everything, its how we direct energy and accumulate it into areas.