Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Administrator
Hello

Turtleneck thing or necklace for me is a past life where I was hung as a witch.
With childbirth many times the cord was around the neck and they did not have the understandings on how to correct that one so that too makes sense.

Lynn
Old 12-01-2014, 09:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Turtleneck thing or necklace for me is a past life where I was hung as a witch.
With childbirth many times the cord was around the neck and they did not have the understandings on how to correct that one so that too makes sense.

Lynn

That's interesting, I was also hanged and I had been wearing a necklace and it has caused a lot of irritation - I felt as if I were choking!
Old 07-02-2014, 06:40 PM
mysticdragon

I suggest reading Michael Newtons books very informative. Coming from a clinical therapist who in the beginning did not believe in it .
Old 08-02-2014, 06:47 PM
BlueBayou

Smile Water Phobia

In regards to Lynn's post re: her son and his phobia of water. I too have always had a fear of the water. I would have nightmares of swimming pools, lakes and the ocean. I can only go into the end of the pool if I can touch the bottom and I won't go into a pool alone. I will go on a boat, but I am very nervous and need a lifejacket before I will embark.

I went for a Shamanic healing/and had a couple of sessions in a sweat lodge.
During a sweat lodge session, I "went back" to a past life, where I was a bride on a ship back in victorian days and my image took me to floating in the water in my wedding dress. The sun was directly over my head and I was scared and looking for my new husband. I remember smelling smoke and explosion on the ship.

At first I thought that I could be a survivor of the Titanic, but when I mediated and wrote down in detail the images/experience, I knew it wasn't the Titanic, because it sank at night and I distinctly remember the sun being overhead and explosion. So I did some research and when I researched this, my whole body began to vibrate and I just "knew":

( I can't post a link about the Lusitania history, but you can google it to read the story. )

The Lusitania was british luxury oceanliner hit by a german torpedo on May 7, 1915 @ 1:40 pm during the height of WWI. It sank off the coast of S. Ireland.

So to add to the story, I was raised in Louisiana( notice the similarity to "Lusitania") until I was 10, then I moved due to my father being in the military. I loved being a little country girl, running barefoot on the land and connecting with the animals we had on the farm. A childhood friend whom I was very close to as kids in Louisiana, he and I recently unexpectedly reconnected after 34 years and the experience was very profound. His family now owns the land in Louisiana I once lived on as a little girl. We looked at one another and "just knew" and felt our connection. Life situations right now are preventing us to be together right now, but the Universe is working to change that.

On a hunch, I asked him if he likes water..he too states water makes him very nervous, even though he likes to fish. He won't go into a swimming pool at all, and must wear a life jacket when he goes out on his boat to fish. He's very serious when he's on the boat.

Old 11-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Ascender
I have a fear of spiders, yet I can hold a tarantula without being scared.
I also have a fear of the dark, and a fear of throwing up. I have a fear of being in open water, because I can't see or feel the bottom. I think I may have been stranded at sea in a past life. That makes sense to me. The other fears I can trace to childhood.
Old 17-02-2014, 10:58 AM
ColourODarkness

When I was a small child I was terrified of elephants. I live in England and I don't think I'd ever actually seen an elephant in the flesh, but I couldn't watch films like Dumbo and my family would have to fast forward the elephant brigade in the Jungle Book~
Old 18-02-2014, 04:26 AM
SpacePilot

One of the rare phobias I have is standing on a pier about water level right next to a big ship. Seeing that keel going down into black water just makes my skin crawl. I can bet I once fell in the water between a peer and a keel and got stuck there, but I have absolutely no memory of a life that could put me in such a position from the start.

I also have a problem with water that is deep enough you could dive and touch the bottom without diving equipment. If it's deep enough you can't tell how deep it is, I seem to be just fine, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender
If that's true I can't imagine what happened to my boyfriend because he is deathly afraid of dolls. Like we went to a Japanese restaurant and on the booth partitions were these little Japanese Geisha dolls and every time we went to eat there he had to turn all the dolls around so they weren't looking at him.

Any ideas what type of fatal event that would involve dolls???? It's creepy to think about it!

Interesting... Geisha dolls look quite a bit like "Pierrots", the ancient clown dolls with the white face that took their origin witchcraft to contain evil spirits (I stumbled on this information a long time ago because I can't stand any clown type doll myself and just feel like they are evil). I have always been afraid of clown dolls and clowns. My personal demon actually looks like a clown and says his name is "the clown". Hope this helps put you on the right path...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It could be from a past life....or it could be from early childhood. We just have to look at how the social media plays on "dolls" in movies and tv shows and even at times children's books. Giving them life, and at times actions that are not befitting a play thing.

The harmless doll becomes the tool for magic, or worse a thing that can kill.

When it goes to past lives we might well have had a life where what the doll is dressed in is a reflection reminder of a past life we had.

Lynn

Movies take their inspiration from the truth, often the one we have forgotten about even if it is stretched, but some of us make a connection.

As I mentioned above, white faced clown dolls were used in witchcraft. The very first "modern" clown was a man in the old far west (1800's?) that had the idea to disguise himself in that way to scare people just for fun. He just ran into the streets, screaming and chasing people around, almost giving them a heart attack.
Old 18-02-2014, 05:57 AM
ADDlife

I too have a fear of heights, but quite enjoy flying in a plane (as long as the trip isn't too long and boring) and skydiving.

I also have a fear of spirits that I've had since I was a child, which is a bit of a setback because I feel I need to communicate with spirits to prove to myself that they exist so I can move forward spiritually.
I'm not one for nightmares (have had 3 or 4 that I remember in the last 5 years) but they are only ever about ghosts. One was as simple that I was sitting on a couch and 'remembered' I could see ghosts, then saw one sitting next to me and felt extreme fear chill me to my core.

I would like to know if this could be a past life fear as it is one of my only real fears and I have had it as long as I could remember.
Old 21-02-2014, 10:55 PM
KathieAnn

fear of heights and deep water

I've always been afraid of heights and deep water.

In one of my past life regressions, I found that I was a young boy (about 1570) who had 'long beards' coming after me. They were going to kill me for some religious transgression that I hadn't even done. As they got nearer, I realized that my death from jumping off the cliff wouldn't be as bad as what they had planned for me. So I jumped to my death.
In another regression, I was a pregnant slave who walked into the ocean to die rather than have another one of her children taken away and sold.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:10 PM
Saragh

I do! Claustrophobic, from years spent in catacombs/underground in a past life. Fear of choking/foot problems from having been hung upside down, feet bound, in another past life. There's lots of others, but those are just two examples.