Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-04-2014, 04:01 AM
boris76

Question Destructive Human Nature

Are we more destructive in human form because of our past life dna? Do we somehow recall past trials such as war and fighting from past lives, then inadvertently display those qualities in our present human forms? Why can we not live in a peaceful world together here on earth? Why can there not be a "World enlightenment day?" I strive everyday I am alive to help those in need..give advice to those in question..hug those who are sad..be as strong as I can, and live as an honest man. Is there pure evil? Or is it just the brain of that particular body that is to blame? Out there, in the cosmos, do we fight against what could be considered "Evil", or "Malevolent?" Do I need a light saber?
Old 07-04-2014, 07:22 AM
primrose

That's a good question boris, for those of us who abhor violence of any kind, it's hard to understand those that perpetuate it. I thought we were supposed to learn from past lives, what's the point of repeating the same mistakes. By saying it's in our DNA means we aren't responsible for our actions.
Old 07-04-2014, 07:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
That's a good question boris, for those of us who abhor violence of any kind, it's hard to understand those that perpetuate it. I thought we were supposed to learn from past lives, what's the point of repeating the same mistakes. By saying it's in our DNA means we aren't responsible for our actions.

In my personal opinion and from what i've read we aren't supposed to learn anything while being here. We (souls) as part of the source, god, allah, all that is, allah are all knowing we are here to experience what we already know, if we already know love, peace, grattitude, then why not limit ourselves to experience the opposite just for the experience of it. like a person siiting comfortably at his house and all of a suden says let me climb everest to feel what it's like something so amazing but at the same time death defying. One may ask why would someone want to experience violence, hunger, poverty, despair, and maybe it's just for the expereince of it. My two cents
Old 07-04-2014, 06:22 PM
boris76

The real issue I'm questioning since yesterday, is how I felt the power of mother nature herself come up through my hard wood floors and into me. I had a vision from her that it was OK to use wood, because she told me it was just like shavings of her skin for me to use. My question is, what about all of the non biodegradable waste we produce? What will she do with it? Will she eventually die from us?
Old 07-04-2014, 06:31 PM
boris76

You both make very valid points to me in your above posts. I'm also very curious as to what happens to a being like the physical man named Hitler, or George Bush Jr. for example. Is there some cosmic retribution for their actions? Does Mother earth have a say in where and who their next physical existence takes place? Is it entirely up to them?
Old 10-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Master

Oh man, you ask big questions. Evil yes exist. It would be foolish not to acknowledge, even though all are welcome with their own view. We are all one. But, if theres a God, theres also evil. Just not exactly like the religions tells us, but alot can still be extracted from it. Everything good comes from the Source, God. Everything negative or evil comes from evil. That goes for the smallest of confusion and chaos to the biggest evil. Same. We are all responsible for all our thoughts, deeds, words and actions. Yes its a learning experience. We are after all a spiritual being having a physical experience. Watch your thoughts. You create your reality. (Yeah what happens to all the negative thoughts...) thoughts are energy... evil or people in its service so to speak willingly or unwillingly, cannot really understand how its like being on the lighter end of side. Its simply because theyre controlled or drenched by evil and evil thoughts. Its too low frequency. They just cant make that mental jump. Thats also why its hard to change. The higher frequency is killing them. It hurts. So what can evil do. Clear out and also take responsibility. Oh yes. Evil always pay for their deeds. Goodly too. Its all the same. Only the veil disquised as time makes you believe there are no consequences. Because its seemingly takes a whilem but thats an illusion. Www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com for truth
Old 13-04-2014, 02:05 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris76
Are we more destructive in human form because of our past life dna? Do we somehow recall past trials such as war and fighting from past lives, then inadvertently display those qualities in our present human forms? Why can we not live in a peaceful world together here on earth? Why can there not be a "World enlightenment day?" I strive everyday I am alive to help those in need..give advice to those in question..hug those who are sad..be as strong as I can, and live as an honest man. Is there pure evil? Or is it just the brain of that particular body that is to blame? Out there, in the cosmos, do we fight against what could be considered "Evil", or "Malevolent?" Do I need a light saber?

This post could have a very long answer. I'll try to condense it. What you observe is the very reason for the existence of the Earth in the first place. It is a place of opposites. "Separation" is the key word. Here we are "removed" and "separated" from the creater, God. This is noted by the ancients when they speak of "sin" or "good and evil". "Sin" and "good and evil" cannot exist in heaven. They are only here on Earth. Adam and Eve were sent from their created state of innosence to the Earth to live the hard life separated from God. They were NOT being punished. It was necessary because in no other way could they grow spiritually but to start at the beginning. Before we can become enlightened we have to personaly fight our way upwards out of adversity. This is the true message of Jesus. We are still here for the same reasons. Sin is no more than apartness from God. Our personalities and lower minds are products of DNA and Earth experiences yet we know of or sense something highter, divine, in us as well. This is the way it is supposed to be. For many many lives we struggle along then one day we begin to understand and no longer are swayed to the lower. As the church song says we "keep to the right". Now our lives change but in doing so we begin to notice more strongly the wide spectrum of things on Earth. We may say "why this" or "why that"? Our higher natures reach a point where they look down on the lower and wonder about reasons for things. This happens to us all. The pure and simple answer as to "why" is so that we can have something to consciously overcome using our will power. This is the ONLY way to spiritual achievement. When we become aware of the true nature of life on Earth we have a great responsibility to never misuse power. This also is true. The Earth will change someday but only after each of us provokes such change by refusing temptation to greed. This is referred to in Christian scripture as the Kingdom of God on Earth. Someday those happy times will be upon us. In the meanwhile the best we can hope for is to develop enough personal power to weather the storms.

Later, much later, we will look back on the Earth and bless it for it was such a difficult training ground. It was.

Added note: We (our souls) are each a part of the Creater. None of these will ever (can never) be lost. Before the end of things all souls are purified and reunite with the Father. This is God's great design. This means that even the foulest person that ever lived will, some day, learn the errors of his ways and rejoin everyone else in blessed fulfillment. Christianity errs greatly when it suggests eternal condemnation. There is no such thing.

Blessings...