Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 25-02-2018, 12:02 AM

What does it mean if you don’t have an NDE ?

My friend died of a heart attack for 20 minutes and was brought back to life. He doesnt remember anything. Why? I was so disappointed, because I get so much comfort from stories that Ive read. I thought maybe this happened to him so that hed come back with a comforting story for those of us that have lost our loved ones. i was so sad that he had no story. What does this mean? 20 min would be an amazing nde, but he remembers nothing.
Old 25-03-2018, 07:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi - I'm not an expert on NDE's by a long shot, but some of the books I have read talk about the brain's memory circuits being down at the same time which they say is why some people can't recall their NDE. It would be an odd situation if NDE's only happened to selected people, given our common biology.
Old 25-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Master

As I understand a lot of people dont remember there n.d.e. s Studies have been done . Ramond Moody and Sam Parnia are 2 .
Old 04-10-2018, 12:29 AM
Maybe those that don't come back remembering anything ...don't need to have an NDE? *shrug*

Maybe that goes for everybody everywhere?

I am a huge reader of NDEs for decades.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-10-2018, 12:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingClarity
My friend died of a heart attack for 20 minutes and was brought back to life. He doesnt remember anything. Why? I was so disappointed, because I get so much comfort from stories that Ive read. I thought maybe this happened to him so that hed come back with a comforting story for those of us that have lost our loved ones. i was so sad that he had no story. What does this mean? 20 min would be an amazing nde, but he remembers nothing.

What I got from your post is that you were "so disappointed", "so sad", because you didn't get the expected "so much comfort". It felt disrespectful to your friend's brush with death. You probably don't really feel that way.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Maybe those that don't come back remembering anything ...don't need to have an NDE? *shrug*

Maybe that goes for everybody everywhere?

I am a huge reader of NDEs for decades.

Maybe I can explain it this way.

NDE is a safety mechanic, infact those who come back are usually sent back with a purpose. when they done that purpose, most usually want to go back to the light. or live their remainder of their live always missing something.

But that purpose is different for each and every one. I already did my purpose by preventing two pivots in time that could lead to nuclear war.

I overstepped my bounderies by preventing a Civil War that should have happened. cause of human compassion.
Thus the system kept me in place when I should have been replaced,
Thus am living like a human analytical computer for the system.

Slowly I am not liking the all knowing knowledge. cause everything has a price. the price is quite high.

Now why does some people have NDE and others Don´t.
Cause somehow those people with NDE usually setup something for another person. without them even realising it.

A website A book a Conference. right words at the right time trigger something in another person.
It is the same theory that is used for Advance Networking theory.
That networking helps, positive attitude helps. let them feel the positive flow Bla Bla bla.

Or Scammers with Charms will use to win your trust.
Or what the military use for Psyops. but NDEer are more advanced in those area´s

Cause to them the things comes naturally they have what society would call hightened intuition and charm.
They radiate something special that sets them apart. even if at first glance they don´t look special.

Same reason you are asking me this question. cause you somehow knew I would answer.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Maybe in history I can say it this way.

A fully awakened NDEer can really do miracles.

Example Jesus was one, so was Hitler and Mohammed.
Now Jesus was what people would call a good
Hitler the evil.

Mohammed for example was the egoistic one.
Cause he even ordered anybody who ever comes back from the death.
Should be put to death. and then the muslim wonder why their prophets or Messiah are so few in supply.

Now I kept it as simple as possible without going into too much political, religious and ideological facts.

But to the system it doesn´t matter if you are good or evil.
It only wants to reach perfection. that is imprinted in every human being.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:41 AM
Master

Maybe the people who were "near-death", and didn't have a "near-death experience", just don't recall it, as sometimes it happens not to remember having dreamed, although you dreamed for sure, as everybody dreams every time they sleep.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Maybe the people who were "near-death", and didn't have a "near-death experience", just don't recall it, as sometimes it happens not to remember having dreamed, although you dreamed for sure, as everybody dreams every time they sleep.

Well if you think everybody is equal.
Sadly that isn´t true. neither in life, neither in life after death.

Even the holy book have hierachy, even in athiest way you support hierachy.
The basic nature of most humans is to seek hierachy or guidance.
Lets be fair true anarchist doesn´t excist. they don´t dare to just live alone.
the True potential anarchist died out long ago with the Neandertall.

The life after death

The system is really fair and just. the one who decide if you may go on.
Is yourself, you can cheat anybody and everybody but the one living inside of you all the time.

About sleep why do we need sleep ;) if we don´t get enough sleep we die or go insane.
In your sleep that is the time you are most subtible to input.
Now in the spiritual sense it is the time we upload or download data.

NDE isn´t dreams. cause dreams you do know it is a dream.
I know people want to see everything NICE and Wonderfull and perfect.

Well if you try to do that, you will never breaktrough to enlightment.
Same as evil can´t live without the good people to scam or control.
The good cannot do without the ¨Heroes¨ to protect them so they can live their tranquil everything is nice illussion.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravak
Well if you think everybody is equal.
Sadly that isn´t true. neither in life, neither in life after death.

Even the holy book have hierachy, even in athiest way you support hierachy.
The basic nature of most humans is to seek hierachy or guidance.
Lets be fair true anarchist doesn´t excist. they don´t dare to just live alone.
the True potential anarchist died out long ago with the Neandertall.

The life after death

The system is really fair and just. the one who decide if you may go on.
Is yourself, you can cheat anybody and everybody but the one living inside of you all the time.

About sleep why do we need sleep ;) if we don´t get enough sleep we die or go insane.
In your sleep that is the time you are most subtible to input.
Now in the spiritual sense it is the time we upload or download data.

NDE isn´t dreams. cause dreams you do know it is a dream.
I know people want to see everything NICE and Wonderfull and perfect.

Well if you try to do that, you will never breaktrough to enlightment.
Same as evil can´t live without the good people to scam or control.
The good cannot do without the ¨Heroes¨ to protect them so they can live their tranquil everything is nice illussion.
Firstly I didn't say, and don't believe, that people are equal. But we might differ in what that means. I believe we aren't equal because we're on different level of evolvement as units of consciousness.

In rest, it seems that I have different opinions on all the other statements you made. No inclination to argue why ...