Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 01-02-2011, 12:57 AM
Bella

Hm. It seems I'm getting a bit of attention from Dalia Lama followers.

I don't understand it. I comment on some of Dalia Lama's status's with just a heart or something, and get messages after from very old Tibetan followers.

What energy does the Dalia Lama compose ? isnt it about unconditional love and understanding ? maybe it's a sign I need to ascend ? he talks about karma, doesnt he?
Old 02-02-2011, 12:49 AM
Experiencer
Hi Bella,

What do you mean by needing to "ascend"? I don't understand.

Kind wishes,

Samana
Old 08-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Master
Like many tibetan masters, he is usually surrounded by a lot of blue and white energy. In the tibetan tradition, blue is for healing as well as for strength and protection. He also has a strong affiliation with communication and justice or equity...thus I think he resonates globally with many.

Perhaps the tibetan masters who are responding are returning your well wishes and seek to encourage you on your path?

My practical experience with his presence is that he is very kind and sincerely motivated to help others find their path and what for him are some simple truths...

1)that giving is the most enlightened form of self-interest, for it is all to our good.

2)
You are what you are...but we need to become aware...because you are always responsible for what you think, say and do...

There is always a context...and this plays a part...but in the end, you must own it, as they say.

To quote a sentiment I saw on another thread here that Buddhists and many, many others would agree with...
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
There is a destiny that makes us brothers: none goes his way alone,
All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.
~Edwin Markham

3) that love is the higher law...especially the aspects of compassion and kindness..

4) and he agrees with Thicht Nhat Hahn...Peace is every step :).
Working toward peace and living in balance with one another and the world itself is a natural outcome of seeking to alleviate suffering and of seeking to help others find their path.

Ideally for vajrayana buddhism...every person...and every sentient being...will become realised and will seek to work on behalf of the enlightenment of all sentients...

Peace,
7L