Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-01-2011, 05:51 PM
AngelBreeze

He's With You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I feel as though my son, who passed away Valentine's Day of last year, would often touch my hair and I would feel it pull gently like if I had hair spray and it pulls a couple strands apart, just enough to feel it, but I don't wear hair spray, so I always would stop and go to myself, what the heck? And finally assumed / decided it was him wanting to be near.

Greetings, Silvergirl! It's great to hear from you and your *wonderful* story about being touched by your loving son. I sense greatly that indeed he is touching your head and hair when you feel those sensations. This is possible because spirit can come by and ever so subtly let you know they are there through 'notices' like the one you have received.

I know of another lady who always speaks about having one of her parents, who is in spirit, come by and touch her head gently. It has become a regular thing with her and she is also quite knowledgeable about Afterlife matters.

Just because a person has departed from his or her physical body does not mean they are not still there at certain times with you. In their wonderful Spiritual Body they are able to move as fast as thought to most places that are allowed thus, can readily return to the Earth plane and visit those whom they Love and who Love them.

The reason people are not able to see them anymore is due to their faster rate of vibration. While we are incarnate on this Earth plane, we vibrate at a much lower rate due to the dense matter that this world is mainly composed of. But when we depart through our passing on, we step immediately into our Spiritual Body and thus we learn the way of spirit! This change is akin to a fan. When a fan is idle, you are able to see all of the blades in it. When the knob is turned all the way to high, we can no longer see all of the blades though we know they're still there and we can feel the breeze as it envelops us.

The same thing with spirit. They are vibrating much higher now and though we can't see them we have to know they're still there. We are still as much a part of them as they are of us and it will always be that way due to the heart and love connection that continues throughout eternity.

So, you are blessed to be receiving this wonderful gift from you son! He will be forever with you and that is just a small token of his non-ending, continuing Love for you!

------------------------
When one lovingly shares with benevolent people of like mind, something great is bound to happen! -- AngelBreeze
Old 25-01-2011, 12:50 AM
A.J.M

I have once and I immediately tried to rationalize it. At first I was a little anxious and but then recounted that it the contact wasn't malicious and I calmed down. It happened so long ago that I just remembered it until now.
Old 25-01-2011, 04:17 AM
Administrator
Hello

Yes many a time. Some willingly and some not so willingly. Being a Mediums touch comes with the job.

The best of a touch is a simple whisper in one's ear. Saying simply Hello.

Lynn
Old 25-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Celeste

Yes, I have. When I have a headache, and my head is on the pillow, sometimes I feel the angels massaging my head. Another time I was hearing whispers, and out of the blue one of my friends that is the best psychic in the world asked me if I ever felt someone was whispering in my ears, and she said it was Mother Mary. I felt honored. After my mom died, I was seeing hearts all over the place. My daughter, too. Now I only see them once and a while, but I still see them. Once I was crossing a busy street, and a car almost hit me, but I felt someone's arms pulling me back. I looked up to the heavens, and automatically said, thank you Grandma!

: }}}
Old 05-02-2011, 03:46 AM
bornagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueIce
I had to bring this up because it was so amazing of an experience to me.

In was out behind my house smoking at night several months ago and I got this full blown smell of my dead grandmother. As clear as it was when I used to hug her. The unique granny smell that only she had.

Moments later it felt like energy was gripping my left shoulder, kind of tingly and slight pressure and it lasted for about 15-20 seconds. At the same time I felt as if she was trying to tell me she was okay, and not to worry. I didn't hear her or anything, I just felt it somehow.

It was sad, happy, odd, amazing and a bit scary but was as real as could be. 90% positive experience, just a bit unnerving at first because I wasn't even thinking about her and it took me by surprise. But it was as close to that I've ever felt since she died, outside of dreaming that is.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

hi there :) i know a completely random question but was she your fathers mother?? blessings xx
Old 08-02-2011, 01:34 PM
spiritualysurrounded

yes i have had many experinces from sensing them lay next to me, to being kissed, even punched in the stomach. most of the interaction are on a good note. to be honest i can feel them laugh, cry, enjoy, to feel them laugh is just amazing. i want to sit back and ride there laughter. its truly an amazing experince. even to feel them cry is an amazing experince. my fav one though is there is a women that will lay next to me and comfort me. we lay there in bed when I'm down and i can feel her look deeply into my eyes. it is such a feeling to get lost in. i find my self staring at the same spot on my pillow. but the sensation is i can feel her heart flood her eyes. and we just stair completely engulfed in each other. I call her my eyes. when i talk about her. i want to talk to my eyes! she is amazing. i dont know for sure who she is. but we are very close. very close. to be honest all of the spirits that come to me i dont know except by there name they gave me. there not family or friends but there some one. that's for sure. i can even feel the women dance with me. there are a couple of them and they can get me to dance with them. another very unique feeling. I love it.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:26 PM
iloverobins

Thumbs up

Some years ago I was going through a very difficult time. It was during the day when I was at home alone kneeling on the living room floor, crying. Then I felt a comforting hand touch the top of my head! I didn't imagine it I most definately felt it and it stopped me crying immediately. It had an immediate calming effect on me but to be honest I felt too afraid to turn around and look lol
I had recently lost my father so I hope it was him coming to comfort me
Old 11-02-2011, 07:15 AM
Knower
I thought I felt someone grab my foot one night.
Old 15-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Master

Oh yes, I have experienced this a few times.
One time I was at a concert watching a band someone I love and who has deceased, liked a lot. In mind I asked him if he was there too, and I felt a strong knock on my shoulder. I looked back but there was nobody who could have done this.

Once I felt my granddad ticking on my shoulder.
And one time I felt my father in law when I was asleep. It felt very heavy and it scared me back then. Now it wouldn't scare me anymore because I know there are no bad intentions involved.

When I was in Paris last year, I was standing in an elevator and I clearly smelled the smell of white lillies. But there were no lillies. And I smell this often in my house too. White lillies are symbol for someone I love very much, and who is the same person as in my first example.
Old 16-02-2011, 01:00 AM
dogninja

whats funny is that the other night i was in prayer- and some spirit says "they are only people!!!!" as i am praying aloud. he was referring to the other spirits in the room, and could not perceive correctly or was confused by me praying.

touches are always highly communicative gestures for me otherwise.