Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Experiencer
a p experiment

yep im still here and my fumbling attempts to astral project continue still trying to get to the same place the eiffel tower still around the same time i hope some of you are having success i have still only had an experience through self hypnosis
Old 05-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Master
Self hypnosis is a good method, onlyme, because it puts you into the relaxed, alpha state necessary for astral projection.

I suggest that you begin with a target closer than the Eiffel Tower, though. If you will start out aiming for a familar spot in your room or your home, such as a doorway for instance, you can work your way
to places gradually further away by becoming more conscious and more in control out-of-body... and eventually to the tower.

Xan

Old 05-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Experiencer
thank you xan i put the eiffel tower as a target because many people would know where it was i didnt know that being in that state was helpful when i did it that is a great help to know if i remember right i asked my guides to help me astral project in that state and i saw a man there who didnt speak i wanted to experiment this way so people who have similar experiences could maybe get conformation from it tho i also agree we should start with the basics thanx again xan