Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-12-2018, 02:22 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
@Colorado
Based on my previous communications with Sparrow, I believe their knowledge is not limited to the energy of thoughts and feelings. Please let Sparrow speak, because it is their wisdom I am seeking.

@Pagandell
@Sapphirez
I have been reading Sparrow's writings for many years, and if I haven't found anything worth contemplating, I would have stopped long ago. There is a fine difference between doubt (skepticism) and disbelief (rejection).

What a contradiction...I am not the one who is challenging him...you are. Furthermore, it's an open public forum...for everyone.
Old 17-12-2018, 03:51 AM
janielee

Spirit Guide Sparrow

Salutations Of Love And Sacred Blessings.

I am Spirit Guide Sparrow, your cosmic companion of consciousness, and I bring to you reflections of my spirit and my soul through the wisdom and knowledge I have to share as a spirit guide.

My experience of what truth is originates from the vantage point of my current experience and awareness. Your own truth lies in the realms of your own experience, through your own eyes, within your own soul understanding.

spiritguidesparrow dot com
Old 17-12-2018, 04:06 AM
janielee

Well said Sorai
Old 17-12-2018, 05:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Just to point out one more thing...even if Sparrow chooses to answer and gives you the correct number, that would not be proof that his information is correct. It would verify clairvoyant or/and clairsentient ability, which i don’t recall his using here. His information comes from conscious connection with his Spirit, his soul group of Asceleottyi, and other beings he knows such as his doorkeeper and guides. They are related but different skills. He has repeatedly stated and i agree as i have experienced that verification of the info he presents can come from contact with one’s Spirit, the Akashic Records, and one’s heart wisdom. I have done so and it works to verify through the first two, but it is more natural most of the time for me to know it is true in my heart as soon as i read it.

You won’t think everything you hear or read is true simply by letting go of doubting by default; rather you’ll open your heart to what is true that you are clearly attracted to in your heart, as evidenced by your sticking around here all these years. Good luck.
From what I have read, spirits can communicate telepathically, read thoughts and get access to information such as the one presented.
Someone who is in touch with spirit, then, should be able to access some level of information. If that particular situation presented isn't the ideal one, then perhaps Sparrow, or someone else, could propose another kind of validation
Old 17-12-2018, 05:33 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
What a contradiction...I am not the one who is challenging him...you are. Furthermore, it's an open public forum...for everyone.
There is nothing wrong with challenging what anyone says.
Old 17-12-2018, 05:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Just to point out one more thing...even if Sparrow chooses to answer and gives you the correct number, that would not be proof that his information is correct. It would verify clairvoyant or/and clairsentient ability, which i don’t recall his using here. His information comes from conscious connection with his Spirit, his soul group of Asceleottyi, and other beings he knows such as his doorkeeper and guides. They are related but different skills. He has repeatedly stated and i agree as i have experienced that verification of the info he presents can come from contact with one’s Spirit, the Akashic Records, and one’s heart wisdom. I have done so and it works to verify through the first two, but it is more natural most of the time for me to know it is true in my heart as soon as i read it.

You won’t think everything you hear or read is true simply by letting go of doubting by default; rather you’ll open your heart to what is true that you are clearly attracted to in your heart, as evidenced by your sticking around here all these years. Good luck.
I am sure there are more objective ways of verifying one's ability to be I contact with the spirit world. In any case, why not just let Sparrow suggest some way in which he could verify his authenticity, as requested, if the proposed means aren't ideal.
Looking in one's heart and being in touch with spirit would be a cop out answer by anyone, in my opinion.
Old 17-12-2018, 06:06 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
I am sure there are more objective ways of verifying one's ability to be I contact with the spirit world. In any case, why not just let Sparrow suggest some way in which he could verify his authenticity, as requested, if the proposed means aren't ideal.
Looking in one's heart and being in touch with spirit would be a cop out answer by anyone, in my opinion.

There may be other ways to verify, i agree he can propose as he may, however as for the idea of it being a “cop out,” no, it’s just as valid as other means if done properly, however some deside evidence of a nature acceptable by contemporary scientific methods and thought before they will accept methods that require trust or faith. It’s not ‘wrong’ the way you look at it, however you preclude yourself from your own being’s interpretation and reception of the ibformation. Scientific methods are just beginning to scratch the sirface of these things and won’t offer this kind of info for some time. It’s like i’m saying, ‘This information requires one to open their heart in order to accept,” while some respond, “I’ll open my heart when you prove i should.”. Well the proof’a in the pudding. If you see a point of view you like, I’d say try it on for a while and see how it feels.
Old 17-12-2018, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
No, I have not forgotten. I just meant that I'm sometimes surprised that I don't forget it and wonder if I ever will.

Also, there's this question about the Mystical Realm you mentioned:

What is it and how does it connect with the physical world, and particularly mystical practices of beings here, such as qigong.

Good morning, and for you, good afternoon!

Dear Sorai,

There are many realms one might describe as mystical. Perhaps you refer to where the mythical creatures such as the 72 species of Faerie reside. To do some conscious groundwork in order to coordinate your mind in the right direction we may begin by asking a very simple question.

If the resonance of human consciousness goes to this all familiar heaven in the afterlife, where does the consciousness of millions of other animal species, insects and flora go?

It would be extraordinarily naive and conceited to conceive the human version of the spirit world is the only one which must exist, and therefore also populated by every other life form in multidimensional existence. After all, you don’t see extraterrestrials, dinosaurs or four foot gnomes running loose while conversing with loving departed uncle Henry. Oh, they are around to witness for certain, but generally not until you open yourself up to their domain and possibility. So where are they?

The answer is, they are everywhere and everywhen. Simply out of your field of vision.

The issue that human beings have is their behaviour of thought is considerably combatant, competitive and compulsive. If you have ever experienced other states of consciousness you will understand to what I refer. This limits your oscillatory frequency to a range of 200-800 cycles per second. Those who have no spiritual inclination whatsoever do not even come close to 800. So if you wish to see a reality or entities resonating at 1200-1800 per second you have considerable work to do, or they will continue to remain undetectable. This is not entirely the case for other species on your planet, as a domesticated pet will often allude to something beyond your field of vision. The reason other animals can do this is because their consciousness is not deeply combative or at odds with the natural world in which it lives. Human beings have allowed technological advances to alienate and disconnect them from mother Earth, and indeed from each other, in claustrophobic polluted cities. This fact is made manifest by the rise in suicide. A deep seated need to reconnect. The more you build artificial walls between you, the more barriers you have to each other, and to the world like the mystical realm of Faerie.

The mystical realm, we may call it, is a place where nature has reached a state of sentient intelligence where it has become self-aware. The planet Earth itself is self-aware. It has intelligent relationships and communications with other bodies in the solar system. It has bridged the connection between physical harmony and spiritual ascendency. The Earth is aware of other dimensions through which it occupies and operates. And where self-awareness exists, attraction of new life quickly follows. This accordingly results in alternative dimensions harbouring a broad spectrum of life, which occasionally interact with each other.

The practice of Qigong is a discipline to the recognition of harmonic balance and the natural rhythm of life. It allows mind, body and soul to connect. But it also allows an intuitive nature to connect where sentience is communicated through alternative means. When you allow the mind to become self-aware, it shall facilitate purpose. When you allow the body to become self-aware, it shall facilitate healing. When you allow the soul to become self-aware, it shall facilitate the truth of reality. When all these are combined, it shall facilitate your connection to any reality you give purpose to explore.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-12-2018, 10:11 AM
Master
Dear Sapphirez,

Welcome to the world of synchronicity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I read that someone brought up abortion and you replied that life does what it wants or chooses to ultimately, so if a soul doesn't incarnate into a full born human being then thus it was meant to be, right?

It was neither “meant to be” nor “not meant to be”, it simply is what is. It only becomes otherwise when human beings assign personal values to it. Then it becomes whatever they have chosen it to be as their experience.

Quote:
I've also heard various things like a soul doesn't even go into a baby until it is born or after some time or I don't know if I believe all that

Yes, I have heard such inaccuracies also. The complex cellular structure of a sentient biological life form cannot grow independently for 40 weeks without the etheric cord, and certainly not without a consciousness interface. This does not only apply to human beings but cats, dogs and all other animals you care to mention. The only exclusion to this would be bacteria and virus, which do not have a soul. Additionally, if we are going to be precise, the soul does not “go into” the offspring; the consciousness draws matter and form upon itself, meaning the embryo sits inside consciousness. I hope this helps clarify any confusion from books you may have read.

Quote:
I did EFT (section for that on this forum if you're unfamiliar or curious)

Yes, I am aware of emotional freedom practices. They work well for your anxieties, Karen.

Quote:
I also didn't and don't adopt the healthiest or best lifestyle as I know I could and should

Why would you not wish to adopt a healthy lifestyle? Is suffering and self-degradation really that much of an appealing choice to you? Do you feel that unworthy of your own love for yourself? Has your past journey through depression left you discouraged, and your social anxieties alienated your sense of affection? You have been reaching out to make amends in your life. Start with loving yourself much more than you believe you deserve. There is nobody who deserves it more.

Quote:
I don't think she is that healthy and my fiance who provides everything won't listen to me about the importance of feeding her fresh mostly raw food (at least we are vegan though except he eats fish) so I can't get her as healthy as I think I could if I was in total control.

In terms of diet your daughter will communicate what is best for her by how she responds to certain foods. What is best for you won’t always be what is best for her. She will have a greater ability to adapt to what is put in front of her than you think.

Quote:
I know that actions I took that were perceived as beyond negative brought her into existence, though while I made peace with ending the first pregnancy I obviously can't so easily forgive myself or excuse my harming her with trying to take herbs the second time with her. I know I am lucky that circumstances aren't worse but still I just want them to be as good as they can.. so I guess I am wondering what wisdom or insight you could offer me about this if you are so willing.

My insight is that your guilt and compulsion for self-degradation is ridiculous and completely unjustified. My insight is that you have allowed yourself to suffer enough, and that no growth or love was ever achieved through negative thought. That dwelling on past choices does not grant you the free will to create new ones in the present. You heal the past by choosing a better future. You cannot cause life to cease living! It simply transforms. You cannot end the journey or the growth of another sentient being just by choosing an act of abortion! Such notion is preposterous and an insult to the perfection and plan of Prime Creator. End your guilt and torment for the childish notions they were, and celebrate the recognition of who you are and the love that shines through your soul. There is no judgement from the spirit world over choices you made for your own sovereign journey. Never apologise for the choices you choose to navigate this difficult and dense world of physical state. Stop inventing judgement you think you deserve, where none exists.

Quote:
I want to ask you what are three key pieces of advice that you would give anybody, if you can and want to do that?

Do not be afraid to make mistakes and wrong choices. They exist for you to experience a choice in deciding who you wish to be.

Love is the only thing which is real. Everything else is your own creation.

Do not take life so seriously.

Quote:
I like how you are almost sarcastic and no-nonsense, or extra nonsense, in some of your replies, so if my post has exasperated you at all as I tend to do to people, don't hesitate to reply however you see fit. of course most of the time you share your words with divine grace patience and poignancy though so whatever you feel like

I have yet to be exasperated by anyone thus far. Being wise or knowledgeable does not diminish my licence for humour or the occasional sarcasm.

-Sparrow

Old 17-12-2018, 10:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi, my dear friend Sparrow.

There is some thing I would like to tell you about that always happened every time I was being healed reading your words at night in bed. I would just have the soft light of a bed side lamp on and when I looked up to the ceiling I would see a moving shadow pattern breathing type effect from the lamp and it was there all the time it did not go away, I have only seen this when reading your words.
I have not seen it or been in that time of night needing healing from your words for some time now but when I was seeing it often it was for at least 2 yrs maybe longer oh and the strongest thing I had taken was a nice cup of tea with organic honey, I have seen other things so I'm a bit attune to these things but was interested if you had any thing to say about this.

Dear Pagandell,

Yes of course. My words are not simply text on your screen. The state of intent through which my words come allow more than just language to reach you. This is not because I am some high and mighty power, but because the vibration of truth and love has power. In connecting with them on the frequency of the heart you invite my energy and that of the Asceleottyi into your space. A lot of beings from elsewhere also have a vested interest in your reaction to and understanding of my information, and in particular how you use it. Additionally, while resonating with things I speak about you allow your consciousness to enter a frequency through which others may interact and heal you. This experience can be replicated if you wish.

-Sparrow