Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 04:52 AM
Indigo

spinning- What do you think ?

Hey !
Have always wanted to astral travel but haven't been able to do it but recently somethings been happening to me in my sleep , the feeling scares me a little , It feels like I'm spinning and I'm being sucked down from the third eye area of my head and I can't lift my head up , I don't know if it's possible if I'm partially coming out of my body but maybe fear holds me back- I don't know .
It was different from a dream I felt like I was awake but wasn't .
What do you think ?
Old 08-02-2007, 06:25 AM
deltawaves

Hey Indigo,

It sounds like you are starting to move out of your body as this is similar to what happened to me when I first started astral travelling. Try not to be scared, tell yourself it's all OK and see if you can hold on long enough to get past the spinning then you'll find yourself out there. It just takes practice and patience. Good Luck and have fun!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Indigo

Hi ,
Thankyou for that !
Will keep trying !
Old 15-02-2007, 03:31 PM
angelica

Isn't it awesome though? enjoy every moment of it, and protect yourself before you leave your body....have fun!!!!!!

angelica
Old 17-02-2007, 04:09 PM
spiritalk

Nothing in spirit is meant to be painful or uncomfortable. Be sure of the area of spirit you are working with and in.

God bless, J
Old 14-03-2007, 06:42 PM
Electric-Shadow

Yup certainly sounds like your astral projection to me, the paralysis is a very common occurance with astral projection.
Old 29-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Indigo

Haven't been on the comp for a while but thanks everyone for your feedback , Will have to protect myself from now on though cause this feeling does make me feel a bit uncomfortable so thanks spiritalk for mentioning that .

Blessings,
Indigo xx
Closed Thread