Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Mabuz Luciferi

Answer to questions of OP.

1. All acceptable evidence for reincarnation is from children with past life memories, none remember a past life on another planet.

2. See answer 1.

3. If the soul reincarnates in a higher form than human life then it will reincarnate as something not human, what that will be is unknown since no one will reincarnate back to earth as humans to tell us.
Old 27-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Aiki Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Sounds to me like all these experiences are just as you describe 'em - dreams....

lol..people expereince differnt things in dreams..I know people who dont dream atall and they give me weird looks when I tell them I do..then people like yourself who thinks dreams are just dreams.

Ive had dozens of precog dreams..around 70 lucid dreams, and even though alot of dreams are just 'dreams'..many have been places that are as real as this..i crouch down and touch the floor feeling the textures..I was there and it was real..surely other have had the same experiences

Remember - sleep is the brother to death .. I go sleep (everything goes blank) then suddenly Im submerged in a differnt frequency/reality..wake up and do it all over again but in the waking world.
Old 29-03-2011, 07:50 AM
Experiencer
I remember more lives from another planet than I do for earth so I obviously believe that you can incarnate in different places with different experiences. I strongly feel that you choose when and where you wish to experience physical reality and tend to go wherever you are most drawn.

The analogy I like is considering lifetimes as going to college. Within the spirit you choose where you would like to go and what friends you would like to be around as well as an idea as to what you plan on studying. When you actually incarnate though you still have total freedom as to the life you end up experiencing. So you may have outlined a particular lifetime to learn some specific thing but once there you changed your major into something entirely different.

Just my beliefs that work for me, shared in case they can help you in any way.

Love and Light
Old 29-03-2011, 08:02 AM
supernova

This is a romantic idea that we will reincarnate in another planet. In fact most of our mythological books describe that idea. But this just the product of our imagination and we relish imagining such trashes since this is fascinating
Old 29-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloantbone
Hello I am doing some research and I am seeking knowledge about these questions.

1. When we reincarnate from life to life, do we ever spend lives on other worlds or planets?

2. Do we appear to be trapped in a cycle where we only come back to this planet?

3. Is it possible that our soles are trapped here on this planet in terms of going to other worlds?

1. When we reincarnate from life to life, do we ever spend lives on other worlds or planets?

Yes .

2. Do we appear to be trapped in a cycle where we only come back to this planet?

Yes and No . We are our own judge and therefore have the power to Imprison and free ourselves . Although we cannot be free whilst were still attached within mind .

3. Is it possible that our soles are trapped here on this planet in terms of going to other worlds?

In some respect I would say that If there Is unfinished business so to speak regarding earthly experience I see the benefit In resolving such matters within the same environment .

x daz x
Old 29-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello I am doing some research and I am seeking knowledge about these questions.

Your question can not be answered with simple short answers.

Let's say, we don't chop and change. There are many here from other planets and galaxies, so it is save to say, others will move away from her to finish on an other planet.
A soul can not be trapped, the souls is merely an observer if it's creations.
Spirits can get trapped in the non physical earth realm.
Old 29-03-2011, 10:50 AM
starfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabuz Luciferi

1. All acceptable evidence for reincarnation is from children with past life memories, none remember a past life on another planet.

here is a russian boy who lived on Mars previously, or so he said..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Xcn436tyI

if i remember Edgar Cayce said that the astrological influence of the planets , was partly to do with lives the individual had spent on the influencing planets...

Old 29-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Knower

Hi sloantbone

Quote:

Have a look at this site....Scroll down the page to where it says... My Blog Entries With The 3 Stars....there's loads of info and links on each page that might interest you on where we all originally come from.

Love to all
Spiritmessenger

Old 29-03-2011, 11:57 PM
Felynx

From what I know, no, humans dont reincarnate on other planets. Whos to say that this doesnt happen, but there is a sort of bond that spirits have with the planet. The astral planes that humans travel are created from the energy of this earth and the solar system (Ill probably get a lot of arguments about that). And believe it or not, humans dont have much of a place among the inhabited planets Im aware of, but I dont know if theres another human one out there. Im guessing that if there was, you would never return. This planet is old, but its also less advanced and humanity is disrespectful to the earth. Im hoping that any other human populated planets out there have learned not to do this. But like I said, Im pretty sure that there is a sort of magnetic bond that spirits have with the planet they live on.
Old 30-03-2011, 12:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felynx
From what I know, no, humans dont reincarnate on other planets. Whos to say that this doesnt happen, but there is a sort of bond that spirits have with the planet. The astral planes that humans travel are created from the energy of this earth and the solar system (Ill probably get a lot of arguments about that). And believe it or not, humans dont have much of a place among the inhabited planets Im aware of, but I dont know if theres another human one out there. Im guessing that if there was, you would never return. This planet is old, but its also less advanced and humanity is disrespectful to the earth. Im hoping that any other human populated planets out there have learned not to do this. But like I said, Im pretty sure that there is a sort of magnetic bond that spirits have with the planet they live on.

No, humans don't incarnate, spirits do.

Most on this planet come from somewhere else.
The Lemlurians came from Venus, the Atlantians came from Mars as far as I know, usually those who did not make the ascension. Earth seams to be a collection point for those who don't make the ascension somewhere else.
Is there a bond between spirits and the planet?
This might be true for those who originate on this planet, made all their development on this planet.
I have to disagree that this planet is old. It is funny, those of the Fae always think their planet is old,
let's wait an other few million years, then we might call it aged, not old.