Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 22-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Hearing voices in my head

I dont know what to think am I insane or am I actually having a conversation with my spirit guides? I hear the voices in my head as if my own. When I ask questions I can get a reply
Old 23-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleCooper
I dont know what to think am I insane or am I actually having a conversation with my spirit guides? I hear the voices in my head as if my own. When I ask questions I can get a reply

Hey there. It sounds like schizophrenia which translates to splitmind. I had the same condition and learned so much about the mind. I learned that these voices are sentient although not alive. I learned to train and command these sentients, doing work for me, helping me in many ways, and loving me. I know they ave no real feelings but the mind is very convincing and can simulate life to a great degree.

It sounds like you are starting out on the path of schizophrenia. If you dont want that path then i suggest you take 3000mg a day, 1000 3x a day, of niacin which is proven to heal this disorder in the early phases of its development.

Good luck and best wishes, if yu have any questions let me know.
Old 23-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Master
Hi Nicole,

I have had telepathic communication with my higher self all my life. What you describe sounds like the same thing to me. I was also wise enough to never discuss these things with any one. These days we can do that more easily when we find some one who is similar.

You could indeed be connecting with your spirt guides. I am able to do that as well. May I suggest asking questions about these things with this voice in your head. What guidance is it offering you?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-12-2018, 07:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi Nicole,

I have had telepathic communication with my higher self all my life. What you describe sounds like the same thing to me. I was also wise enough to never discuss these things with any one. These days we can do that more easily when we find some one who is similar.

You could indeed be connecting with your spirt guides. I am able to do that as well. May I suggest asking questions about these things with this voice in your head. What guidance is it offering you?

John
Thank you for your reply John. It's a big reassurance to hear off someone who's been in a similar position. I feel like I've been going through a spiritual awakening and since it then when the conversations start. There not like all the time but if I concentrate I can do it. What did you do the first time you heard them? Have they helped you?
Old 23-12-2018, 07:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Hey there. It sounds like schizophrenia which translates to splitmind. I had the same condition and learned so much about the mind. I learned that these voices are sentient although not alive. I learned to train and command these sentients, doing work for me, helping me in many ways, and loving me. I know they ave no real feelings but the mind is very convincing and can simulate life to a great degree.

It sounds like you are starting out on the path of schizophrenia. If you dont want that path then i suggest you take 3000mg a day, 1000 3x a day, of niacin which is proven to heal this disorder in the early phases of its development.

Good luck and best wishes, if yu have any questions let me know.
Thank you for your reply. Are you saying I'm mentally ill? Are the voices not real?
Old 24-12-2018, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for your reply John. It's a big reassurance to hear off someone who's been in a similar position. I feel like I've been going through a spiritual awakening and since it then when the conversations start. There not like all the time but if I concentrate I can do it. What did you do the first time you heard them? Have they helped you?

Hi,

The 1st time for me was when I was 7-8 years old. I do not actually hear voices. I ask myself questions or just receive insights beyond my intellect. In that instance I was trying to impress my younger sister Nancy and my younger cousin Susan with a bird house I had just built. Susan then said I was holding the hammer wrong. I said to myself, what would you know about that. The insight I got was that her dad, who was a master carpenter, did a lot of his work with Susan watching him. He would know for sure and most likely so did Susan. So I passed the hammer to Susan so she could show me how to hold it. She did that. I do not recall saying any thing after that.

By the time I was 10-11 I was aware that I was getting insights. I recall an instance at that age where some thing came up with my mom and two younger sisters. When I expressed the insight to them they all laughted at me. That was when it became obvious to me I would be wise to keep quiet about these things. I knew these revelations were beyond their comprehension. I was not sure why I understood them however I Knew those around me did not.

Over my life time, I am not 75 years young, my spiritual guidance has allowed me to live a very blessed life. In the last 25 years or so even that has become elevated. I can not begin to imagine how I would live without my guidance.

Now in the last 20 years or so I have encounter what I call a number of psychic children. These kids share things with me telepathically which their parents are unaware of. I am told by them that those in their family would not understand, just like in my case when I was younger. My conclusion is that there are any number of people in every age group with skills and abilities who do not openly share these things with those they are involved with in physical reality. I find it is best to respect the beliefs of every person. That often involves being descreet and discerning about what I say to those in my life.

If I may add some thing here. We are all quite unique. The unseen realities around us are sensed easily by some in various ways and not at all by most. Your spiritual awakening may be quite different from another's experience with that. Your spiritual guidance is for you. It will be personal. I say self discovery is about investing your self in what resonates with you as worth while insights. Your logical reasoning may want to reject such things. It is up to you to manage all your thoughts and feelings.

I do hope that these thoughts will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-12-2018, 01:26 AM
Knower

Focus on whats in front of you. The world is both physical and non physical. Clearly a person can place an attachment on you.
Old 25-12-2018, 05:03 AM
Guide
Quote:
Thank you for your reply. Are you saying I'm mentally ill? Are the voices not real?

It is a commonality that voices heard in your mind are a symptom of schizophrenia. Its considered a gift in many cultures and not a illness. However you are just beginning the symptoms and so I would suggest the niacin. Good luck!
Old 25-12-2018, 06:59 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
It is a commonality that voices heard in your mind are a symptom of schizophrenia. Its considered a gift in many cultures and not a illness. However you are just beginning the symptoms and so I would suggest the niacin. Good luck!

Tis. North America is a dreamless absence of spirituality, whose revolving evolution of materialist pursuits promote the idea that drawing nearer to the truth is dangerous, making the dreamers mouth dry from the mass hysteria associated with questioning the malignant social conventions which create careless acceptance of challenging each other based on their 'marketability'. How sexually attractive you are to your employer, or trying to to constantly make yourself better then other people, is something that many of these other cultures do not partake in.

Get old in North America. Get forgotten. With age is wisdom, and that should be revered. The villainous quirk you experience when those voices appear are from those who are intentionally rabble rousing your emotions, preventing you from overriding the spiritual instructions that will allow you to delve deep inside the reality of spirituality. One that is your own. If you are persistent and let go of how you feel about other people, you will begin to accept yourself, which in turn will allow your mind to prowl over lowly realities of higher truths. I too experienced something similar a few years ago, where some manipulative maladaptive mongrels of the foot tried to force my hand in my choice in career. In fact, they basically wanted to me to die. I lurked with lyrically instinctive foundations of LIGHT, understanding a cosmic truth of karate. If your opponent is strong with an angry heart, become meek and step back, allowing their reckless velocity to self destruct. Each moment in life in a chance to either grow the leaves on your oak, or damage the branches. When you are spiritually attacked, there are instructions attached to the situation about who are you. If you understand those instructions and act contrary to what is written in their letter about you, you will defeat your opponent by allowing him to use his own strength against him. A strength which will induce anger, and if you respond with unconditional acceptance of love, that anger will overwhelm the gravity in their goblet, unbalancing the gravity of law, and defeating your opponent without malice of heart. It will free you.

They kept me awake for approximate 14 days straight, and pretty much took a young mild and brown eyed man who was just waking up the reality of his own spirituality and understanding, and loaded their guns in an antique yet insidious peculiarity. Aiming at my you know where. I obstructed their intentions, which is sad because i'm now privy to information regarding their tactics of gravity, where can be beaten if you learn to be persistent and dodge and weave like a ninja. Their silhouette is fervid but unseen to the fabric of society. They are tied to everything, so once they target you, you'll be a target from every where, including the ever-increasing corporate cog known as the horizontal integrated MEGA-SHOCKING-BIGMAC-TARGET- CRUD RESTAURANT, whose merchants of yore built the foundation for this nearly impossible attack, which is now social blunder. There were thousands before me. Remember the cross represents law of two lines of equal length and balance. If they can't make you angry, they can't win. And their tactics get tossed out the window. You can't defeat a heart that is pure. Cleansing your heart, especially because these people will try and disturb you and make you mad or hate, will make them self-destruct. When you get targeted, your SUPPOSED to have something wrong. Do not give them a reason and be patient. You'll awake one morning and those attachements that appear as voices are be rendered quiet. Its the Law. T-t-x, all sign of law.
Old 27-01-2019, 03:17 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Those are demons speaking in your mind. They need to be cast out (removed). I will be casting out demons at some future point.