Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 16-08-2018, 10:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Larvae

Csn someone shed some light on the existence of "larvae" as mentioned in the book "777" by aleister crowley?

I personally believe they are connected with vampires and homunculus?
Old 06-10-2018, 06:22 PM
Seeker
larvae

I personally think the larvae is a pre-reptilian/sectoid state of consciousness state for a infant ciakar incarnation and spirit state of mind-reprogramming and a "illegal" genetic infusion and activation of "hidden" gene sequences.
Love and Blessings
Vidar
Old 18-10-2018, 12:40 AM
Newbie ;)

I have had disturbing encounters with these entities in the past. I believe they prey on fears. They will drain you of basically your life. The only way to combat these entities is to go out and face basically all of your fears face on. It is kinda like the jedis Philosophy. The more fears that you have the stronger they will feed on you. The only difference is that in this world the Jedis will train those with fear to overcome them. I think we learned a lot from Darth Vader lol. Once you lose fear you can think freely and your mind will be set free. What is it that you are fearing here lately?