Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-07-2014, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Lightz
Yes and no...

Removing negative entities is never that simple...

Certain groups severed their connection to the light/source - this was the first instance of darkness (a long, long, long, very long time ago). Since they no longer have that connection, they are not able to receive the light or life force energy.

This is one of the primary reasons negative entities attach to/attack vulnerable people... to steal their light. The more light someone holds, the more they can potentially steal if you are vulnerable.

This does not apply to ALL negative energy but a very large portion of the negative entities.

To a degree you are correct, even so this times are over. We, my people are working to resolve this as we speak.
But by the way, if it was light they where after it was easy to resolve. But it is fear they are after. Energy created through fear. Why do you thing the dark forces keep this planet in a constant state of fear?
Light we can give them. As much as they want and more. But we have to wean them of the fear energy first, and slowly bring them up to the light.
Old 19-07-2014, 12:26 AM
elisi

when that has happened to me, i give the house a good smudging and i also firmly tell them to leave. i realize my situation may be different than others, but it's always worked for me.
Old 19-07-2014, 03:19 AM
Twin Lightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
To a degree you are correct, even so this times are over. We, my people are working to resolve this as we speak.
But by the way, if it was light they where after it was easy to resolve. But it is fear they are after. Energy created through fear. Why do you thing the dark forces keep this planet in a constant state of fear?
Light we can give them. As much as they want and more. But we have to wean them of the fear energy first, and slowly bring them up to the light.

The answer to your question is easy Control. Yes, some are after the energy released when we feel negative emotions. The ones to be especially cautious of are after life force energy.

Regardless, the purpose of my post is to let people know that simply surrounding themselves with light in most cases is not good enough.

Here is a tip for everyone. No matter your method to remove negative energy, including smudging, it will be pointless unless you fill the void left behind by the negative energy w/ positive.

This is why I implemented my own version of what is called Metatrons Key. Anyone can search to see what that is... anyone can use it too but mostly other people who do healing and cleansing work use it.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:35 PM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbet
Thanks. I must be experiencing this for a reason. I'm not scared because I don't see ghosts--that would scare me so much! I feel impatient because I have no idea what exactly is going on, and no idea what to do! I wish I could just help this spirit but I have no clue. My eyes are feeling a bit strained because that's the effect it's having on me. When we are communicating I get pressure in my eyes. I don't know if me or my kids picked this spirit up, and if it will remember who it is or find out why it's here.

I agree about being happy in yourself because negative spirits feed on negativity. So I'm starting to think this is just a story spirit probably attracted to children, not so much a negative entity looking for a victim.

interesting, cause for a few months, I was suffering of this too. I have no idea what it is however the strong pressure forced my eyed to shut and it felt straining on the eyes.

do you know why this happens?
Old 06-08-2014, 08:21 PM
lifeartist

I think the solution is not to "try to get it to go away" this will not work. You have no power over it. The only thing you can do is to NOT align yourself with it. You are inadvertently doing so even in your post here which is a negative twist. You say you don't like it you want it to go away. Try ignoring it and focusing on the positive. It will find no interest in you. Wish no bad on anything or anyone. Align yourself and your thoughts positively and your spirit will follow. Then you will attract like energies. It will take time but realize you are attracting it.

David
-----------
alent.org
Old 07-08-2014, 02:04 AM
Experiencer
Hi,

I believe there is no power more powerful in the universe than that of God, or any being of the purest Light. By invoking this power, the negative entity cannot resist, and will eventually follow the light into the non-physical dimension. However the person who does this invocation must be totally fearless and have compete faith in the Divine. You never use your own energy - it will not work well. That's my thought.

Boson
Old 09-08-2014, 09:12 AM
Knower

Hmmm, I just read an article based on this topic recently. I believe in it they had said to just clearly and loudly state that; only beings and entities of the light may follow me!
Old 09-08-2014, 09:20 AM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobian
Hmmm, I just read an article based on this topic recently. I believe in it they had said to just clearly and loudly state that; only beings and entities of the light may follow me!

that doesnt work from my experience. Neither does calling michael.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight

I've never had any experience with it, I just read about it on a Facebook post, if my recollections are correct. I'm also immaturely unaware of whom Michael might be, unfortunately.

Though just because one had no luck doesn't mean it cannot flourish for another. It's only a small sentence to speak, I don't see what harm might come with trying.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:10 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight

Those things did not work for me either, candlelight.

I did, however grab some white sage, and although smudging my whole house was out of the question (not really my house and sensitivities to smells must be considered), I did take the time to smudge my bedroom,, myself, my crystals, and my amethyst pendulum (which I also cleaned under running water) which I really believe now was the trigger of the whole event.

So, white sage may be my go to from now on. I imagine different things must work for different people.

Also perhaps discovering the "trigger" can help to lead to the right way of clearing.