Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Moonkestrel

"Transference Healing - Animal Magic Oracle"

Wow - I just came across this deck whilst browsing the internet (dangerous thing to do, I know ). These look amazing but are a bit pricey so will put them on my wish list

Has anyone got these? Would love to know what they are like!
Old 20-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
Wow - I just came across this deck whilst browsing the internet (dangerous thing to do, I know ). These look amazing but are a bit pricey so will put them on my wish list

Has anyone got these? Would love to know what they are like!

Whom is the Author ? I have some Animal Oracle cards

Lynn
Old 20-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Whom is the Author ? I have some Animal Oracle cards

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

The deck is by Alexis Cartwright.
Old 20-08-2012, 07:09 PM
perfect earth

The author has also, with Malchezedek, designed a system of healing by the same name that is quite good, if it's right for you.
Old 20-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have seen them I dont have those one's though. I have a friend with them. Bit pricy yes, she found her's used for I think $5.00 at a yard sale.

Lynn
Old 20-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Moonkestrel

That's an amazing price Lynn! How lucky! I will keep my eyes open for a set as would love to try them.

Thanks perfect earth - I will have a look at that!
Old 21-08-2012, 06:10 AM
korryn92

Moonkestrel,
I never really heard of this deck until I looked it up LOL I have one deck because they were given to me but they are a healing with the angels deck I do believe. I don't really get time to do things with my cards and when I do I work on my tarot. I did look these up and they look really pretty! And like you said they are pretty pricey, but you also have to think it comes with a book as well. I saw on price as high as 80 (im not sure if your money is called dollar or euros or what im sorry ) But I found some on amazon.co.uk for 46.99. I think if you feel drawn to them and that you would get good use from them (it sound like you would hehe) that yous should get them when you get the money. You never know you might learn some new things from the deck and have a lot of fun, it's up to you, but they are pretty
Old 21-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Moonkestrel

LOL Korryn - they are pretty aren't they?! I certainly will be getting them when I get the money...hopefully I will find them as a bargain! xxx
Old 21-08-2012, 08:17 PM
korryn92

It does help when you find them at a better price I don't know if you can buy from Barnes and Noble where you are, but if you can you can buy from other companies with cheaper prices through them. I have gotten books for 1 dollar! If you are able to buy from Barnes and Noble I would look into it because you can usually find a good deal on there, its harder for looking for books in other countries in the USA because the sites automatically got to the sites for my country. :) It was actually kind of difficult just to find these cards LOL
Old 24-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Moonkestrel

Hmmmmm, found these for £38.15 with free postage. They are on Amazon for £46.99 plus £2.80 postage, then another website for around £70.....think I maybe making a purchase!!!!