Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space ( Time *) i (* Time ) Space....

...Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space....

The truth exists for those who seek it. Few choose to seek the truth and even fewer accept truth when they see it.

Why is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Spirit-1 is metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept and ego ergo spirit-of-intent.

------conceptual line-of-demarcation------------------

Spirit-2 is Observed Time { /\/\/\/ sine-wave } physical/energy via fermions, bosons and any collection thereof, ex biological/soul life, Earth, Solar System Galaxies, Universe,

Spirit-3, metaphysical-3, is positive shape geodesic ( ) curvature ( ) of Gravity ( ),

Spirit-4, metaphysical-4, Dark Energy is negative shaped geodesic curvature of Dark Energy )(.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Spirituality is those actions and thoughts that are in support of all of the above and the ecological systems that sustain them all.

Seems simple to me. Maybe I'm just a simpleton.

....Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space.....

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 29-09-2019, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Dear Guthrio

For the main part yes, it is all about creating your own reality but when you look at some of the threads you can understand why. It's been said that we are Spirit in amnesia and that gives me a very different perspective. What happens when the perspective is put in the context of Life Purpose/Karmic Obligations though? You find that everything happens BECAUSE of you and nothing happens TO you. When the character awakens not only does he/she realise they were asleep and now they are awake, but they are also awake to the reasons they were asleep.

In the more recent series of Battlestar Galactica the human-like Cylons have a tenet that they repeat time and again - "All this has happened before, and it will happen again." This is essentially what's happening and is often the basis of reincarnation, we adopt the role of the aspirant in one incarnation and the master in another, and in that way we experience a multi-facetted Universe. Which is better than being one-dimensional, isn't it?

Yes we have always been who we truly are but then we choose amnesia in order to re-member.

And you have always been here too Guthrio, and you know that.

This is where the excitement comes in, a Spirituality that defies definition. Somewhere deep inside perhaps we have already realised that's who we truly are yet we know we haven't completed our mission just yet. There are still some things to do that are not about our awakening but the awakening of others - and yet they are one and the same.

Sometimes our greatest fear is not that we are a nobody, but that we are greater than even our wildest dreams. Yet when you feel that somewhere in the distance, just out of reach? With great power comes great responsibility and we have to be mature enough to understand that. Sometimes we're simply not ready for ourselves.

There is a time and a place for everything, the Universe has to unfold in its own fashion and we along with it.

Or as Alan Watts said, "If you are Spiritual you are God playing at being not God."

It doesn't bother me too much about how awake or asleep I am, I've worked in mental health so I understand how different realities can be. What interests be is the reason I've chosen them and one of the reasons has come to pass very recently. It's when you meet someone from your Soul Group in this plane of existence, when you meet them again for the first time. Then you know the reasons you dreamt that dream for the creator.

Brother Greenslade,

Thank you for this and every meeting of our Spirits in this plane of existence, including this one experienced, once again, in this dream called "Spiritual Forums".

Excerpted from Seth's book, "The Nature of Personal Reality": "Interactions with others do occur, of course, yet there are none that you do not accept or draw to you by your thoughts, attitudes, or emotions. This applies in each area of life. In your terms, it applies both before life and after it. In the most miraculous fashion are you given the gift of creating your experience." Reference: https://archive.org/stream/PdfsSethM...ality_djvu.txt

....which ironically, just now made me wonder if Alan Watts ever asked himself "what would happen when God and not-God meet in the "gift of the present?"

God only knows!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 29-09-2019, 04:26 PM
Newbie ;)
Master

..Space(Time *) present (* Time ) Space....

In-Spiration <----/\/\/----Past

Past------------>\/\/\--->Ex{ Out }Spiration

Cosmic Trinity > Sub-trinity > local trinity

.0,...3,...6,...9,.12,.15, 18{ quarks }
......21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36 kinds of quark.

0, 3, 6 electrons and 6 anti-electrons.

0, 3, 6 nutrinos and 6 anti-neutrinos

0, 3 weak forces W-, W+ Z0,

0, 3, 9 potentional sub-nuclear strong forces { gluons } with only 8 being manifest

The existence of reality is not to be avoided and/or disguised just because the human ego cannot handle the truth of our existence.

Seek and we will find the truth.

Quote:

The truth exists for those who seek it. Few choose to seek the truth and even fewer accept truth when they see it.

Why is that?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 29-09-2019, 04:31 PM
Master
Spirituality is the evolution from animal to God.
Old 29-09-2019, 04:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan

Spirituality is the inclusion of all as a Unified whole, that, in-turn does not exclude consideration of each and every part of the whole as relevant and significant in its existence, irrespective of length of time they exist.

The all;

1} has a finite occupied space integrity, and,

2} is not exclusive of,

.....3} macro-infinite space, and or as,

.....4} a concept of infinity or others.

We do not exclude the metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts/ego only the false narratives they present as truth.

Spirituality seeks truth. Not complicated to grasp, yet so difficult for many to accept.

Why do some humans fear truth some of the time?

Old 29-09-2019, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:

Why is that?

r6r6r,

Admittedly, my own answer hinges on being utterly unfamiliar with the mathematical metaphor(s) you utilize. I do remember, however, in other exchanges we've had here on SF, that you have a quirky sense of humor, which always gets me interested in whatever else is said.....

Though I'm able to analogize the relationships as mirrored depictions of yin-yang inter-dependencies (I believe I got that part right) Right?

Would the negatively-oriented universe(s) have their own counterparts of dark energy and dark matter, as well....in the same manner in which you have described Spirituality, above?

Could you opine why the typical positron-electron entanglement is mutually destructive, each ostensibly carriers of "charge" which cancel one another in "this" positively-oriented universe(s)...in such environment(s)?

Just thinking that there must be a reason you feel so strongly about defining Spirituality in the mathematical medium you so favor....

I have never asked questions like these, so feel free to ignore my ignorance of the mathematics involved!

P.S. This just popped into my head for some strange reason: Wouldn't inhabitants of a "charged" Universe always consider an "other" Universe's inhabitants as consisting of "oppositely" charged quanta? (see reference)

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=100
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 29-09-2019 at 11:35 PM. Reason: clarify input
Old 29-09-2019, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
REALLY GOOD POINT
I have to think about this.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Could you opine why the typical positron-electron entanglement is mutually destructive, each ostensibly carriers of "charge" which cancel one another in "this" positively-oriented universe(s)...in such environment(s)?
Lets see...... we are talking about W and Z bosoms, weak force, etc.
The math behind these subjects should be interesting.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-09-2019, 08:08 PM
Master

Quote:

Why is that?

Sure the truth exist, However the question remains, do you yourself think that you have the truth, at this moment, or ever will.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Lets see...... we are talking about W and Z bosoms, weak force, etc.
The math behind these subjects should be interesting.

BigJohn,

As W and Z bosoms, these subjects would indeed be "titillating", yes? (I know you meant bosons)

I wonder if there is a yin-yang relationship here, as well, for r6r6r's consideration?

Who knew Spirituality could be so much fun?