Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 06-11-2019, 09:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Red face Today's Affirmation

Today's Affirmation:

Dear Angels and Light Beings, Thank You for Deleting all the Information, Pictures, Words, Sayings or Songs that don't serve me, my soul's plan and journey from my being, consciousness, memory.

Namaste

Amonah
Old 06-11-2019, 01:32 PM
Master
I like it.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-11-2019, 06:12 PM
Seeker

Thank you for that.

As time passed I'm finding that a simple affirmation is best much like this one :)
Old 07-11-2019, 08:08 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by amonah
Today's Affirmation:

Dear Angels and Light Beings, Thank You for Deleting all the Information, Pictures, Words, Sayings or Songs that don't serve me, my soul's plan and journey from my being, consciousness, memory.

Namaste

Amonah
I don't want to rain on your parade but this is a classic example of why affirmations often fail.

You don't ask some "exterior" body / bodies to do something for you; you tell yourself what's (gradually) going to happen. And particularly you don't thank them for something yet to be done. At best "thank you in advance for..." but affirmation isn't about thanks, it's about what changes YOU need to bring on yourself.

Also it would be exceedingly rare for an affirmation practiced for just one day to yield a result.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:26 AM
Newbie ;)

An affirmation like this is much more effective then most people think! Thanks for that :)
Old 09-12-2019, 01:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Beautiful affirmations, thanks so much for this!
Old 15-12-2019, 09:12 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamram
An affirmation like this is much more effective then most people think! Thanks for that :)

A "one-day-only" affirmation to make changes to your life will never work unless you have magical powers.
You need to work on it across weeks....months if needs be.

Just my view.
Old 26-01-2020, 07:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for this, I’m going to start using something similar :)