Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Taoism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Knower

Another level of self knowledge

This lifetime I began my journey in earnest, with conscious intent, in 1997. I'm 62 now and I have learned so very much about myself, and my past lives, many of them as a Taoist. For myself, balance, has been the key. Balance of pairs and opposites of all the energy in the universe as it balances within the dual system that I am. If the energy of the moon can pull the waters of the oceans what does it do to us without our being aware of its effects on us?

I am a combination of the human animal man and the spiritual divine being I was/am before I took on human form. I believe we all are. We have both these energetic systems within us Heaven and Earth. This is at the core of what is hidden within Taoism. This system, what it is, how it acts on us and how we can use the knowledge of Taoism to stay in balance in our yellow middle unaffected by the energetic world around us and achieve the peace of Wu wei.

It is not as simple as thinking you are, but requires us to dig down through our past lives remembering, identifying all the unresolved "stuff' resolving it, removing it from our energy. I have been blessed/cursed with remembering. Very painful to remember, but very blessed to be walking through it.

It has been a long long trying taxing journey from the beginning to today, to this moment. I would not change a thing.

This morning I was shown that all that I have remembered and learned this lifetime I will carry with me into my next lifetime and I will remember from an early age what I have learned practicing Taoism over the eons. I feel truly blessed to have this knowing.

Brian