Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-08-2012, 11:12 AM
LivingSoul

Smile Help for healing debts and financial blockages

Hello everyone!!

I would like to request for healing, to clear up blockages within me that is related to finance and debts.

Been dealing with debts, for many years now cleared up half of it, and i'm currently jobless after my last employer didn't want to renew my contract.

I would like to seek guidance on how I could reach within myself to clear any financial blockages, so that i can help myself and others in the future.

Thank you.
Old 17-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Jason72

Giving Thanks:

Giving Thanks: The Art of Tithing offers a systematic way to create true and lasting abundance in all areas of your life. This book is successfully used by individuals from all walks of life to dispel misconceptions and dissolve past discomfort about tithing. In its truest form, tithing is simply a way of saying "thank you" for the abundance that is manifesting or appearing in your life today and in the days to come. This pioneering work has helped launch the contemporary prosperity movement and is already creating change for readers in 27 countries.

[edited by SF staff]