Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-01-2017, 11:14 PM
Master
hi

174962202 hopfly iv ddi ths rht sorry

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-01-2017, 04:49 AM
Guide

Hi Jo,

It doesn't seem to be working ... have you tried going to the page you want us to see, and then selecting and copying the top bar on your browser, and then come to this page and paste what you copied in your reply.

Hopefully that works <3

Hint: you need to select/copy all the numbers and letters of the URL or it won't work
Message me if you need more help :-)
Old 20-01-2017, 07:56 AM
Guide

I have had one visitation, or communication from my dad, who died of a brain tumour in late 2015.
One day in the very early hours of the morning not long after his funeral I awoke to a message which I believe was from him.
I immediately reached for a pen and paper to write it down, it was almost like I couldn't 'catch' it, or keep it.
It was not visual, just auditory.

The message was "want to be at Kawhia".
This place is where he wanted his ashes spread, with his fishing buddies out on a fishing trip (he stipulated this in his will).

I talked to the person left in charge of the club, he said the fishing club he ran was having it's last trip ever soon, as things were not the same for them when my dad died. So, actually the message was well timed.

I feel like the message was from him, he was a very practical person, he was in charge of the fishing club and his organisation skills were superior - and his message to me, was just like him. He was always very vocal and sure about what he wanted.

There were a few other ways I have recognised his presence, but the one I described is the only one I have had during sleep (or waking from sleep)

I am far from experienced, but if I were to give advice in terms of whether to believe that someone you know is visiting you or not, is this:
After carefully and calmly considering them and what they have to say, are they telling you anything you can use? If not, then thank them and move on.
It's the same as waking life - we don't know all the time whether people are genuine we can only do the best we can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
Have any of you here had visitation dreams? I'm curious to hear your stories if so. Also I have a question, can a deceased stranger visit you in your dreams? Not only that, would they bother? Or could it be some dark entity trying to use what's vulnerable to me when I feel like someone, even my grandparents visit me, to get to me? I mean I hate to think that, I'd like to think this is real since the visitation dreams leave behind some clue that they were here.

I mean, I'm sure I've had visitation dreams from deceased grandparents, but I had a dream recently of a stranger (heard of, not personally known). This person was in my apartment and was giggling a lot. Was this person just showing me they were okay? If so, why? I want to add, the whole experience was very calming, it didn't feel negative in any way.

If these, especially the stranger, weren't the real people that I think are coming to visit me, would there be some way to know? I'm so new to this. Thanks!
Old 20-01-2017, 08:00 AM
Master
iv had dreas dreams of falmy its pass 1 not so lng ago my cat my dad bth lkin brite grt agan thy wear not lk befr thy pass evn in dream my cat wz purrin

sum tims i dream a lod on arvo napp i do i thng we all hav arvo naps we do its wen we dream bst u cu ds ay say

Old 20-01-2017, 08:01 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avilucis
Hi Jo,

It doesn't seem to be working ... have you tried going to the page you want us to see, and then selecting and copying the top bar on your browser, and then come to this page and paste what you copied in your reply.

Hopefully that works <3

Hint: you need to select/copy all the numbers and letters of the URL or it won't work
Message me if you need more help :-)

il try agan wen i go on vim i had witn on scrp bit of parpr wish bean bind but ill try agan

Old 20-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Master
http://vimeo.com/24962202

Old 20-01-2017, 08:29 AM
Master
http://vimeo.com/126588070

Old 20-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
Have any of you here had visitation dreams? I'm curious to hear your stories if so. Also I have a question, can a deceased stranger visit you in your dreams? Not only that, would they bother? Or could it be some dark entity trying to use what's vulnerable to me when I feel like someone, even my grandparents visit me, to get to me?

I mean, I'm sure I've had visitation dreams from deceased grandparents, but I had a dream recently of a stranger (heard of, not personally known). This person was in my apartment and was giggling a lot. Was this person just showing me they were okay? If so, why? I want to add, the whole experience was very calming, it didn't feel negative in any way.

If these, especially the stranger, weren't the real people that I think are coming to visit me, would there be some way to know?

My understanding is "Demon's Hour" or "The Witching Hour" is 3am, its the time evil spirits/demons come out to play & mock the holy trinity ...
Christ died on the cross at 3pm, 12 hrs later is the Demon/Witching Hour ...
Jesus descended into hell to preach to evil spirits/demons till the third day ...
Trinity means 3 ...
Lucifer took 1/3 of God's angels w/him ...
Good spirits can come to us at any time day or night ...

I had numerous visitation dreams from my late husband as well as my kids ...
There were times he either brought his favorite baseball or football team w/him for me to easily identify him ...
As if I wouldn't recognize him! Pifft!
There was nothing negative about them, but I did ask they be stopped b/c I was having a difficult time processing all the other information associated w/grief ...

I've only had dreams of people I know or who I'm familiar with including heard of ...
My understanding is, sometimes, another spirit will visit in place of the one who actually wants to make contact...
It's done to help the dreamer make the connection w/out startling her/him out of sleep from possible shock or confusion from a visit ...
The spirit taps into the subconscious to verify their deceased loved ones are okay in a receptive manner such as giggling or soothing music or smiling while in a stationary position, etc ...

My thoughts on the existence of Lucifer & evil spirits/demons attacking people is they would go after young children first & only b/c they are the most vulnerable, easily deceived & manipulated ...
God values young children far above her adult children ...
We are all God's children w/special protection, however, if a person choses to turn their back on God, Satan has won ...

Hope this helps ...
Old 20-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Master
iv had a arvo nap i did sotng weid hapend my da dad cum thru door i wz hrf inndr hrf in dream flt so real he lookt ok agan no mor bean gravly color brite colr he did wear he lok his grt slf it wz onlf for abot a mon min it wz bit flt so real

Old 21-01-2017, 01:02 AM
Pathfinder

sort of disappointed on all the dark themes on this thread. People come through because they can and they feel like it. the original poster probably has a form of clairseeing. Many astral projectors report deceased persons back in this realm, they [the deceased] are not trapped or anything. You [when you are freed from your shell and after your Light visit] basically go where you want to. It is not uncommon for people in spirit form to be around the physical, even in common places inhabited with the "living." That is why many report Orbs and such on photos.