Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 24-01-2017, 09:01 PM
Experiencer
Weird smell on people

Anyone else here can smell smells on people?
I've got this particular friend and she is a VERY VERY difficult person, I started to smell this weird smell on her clothes but just thought they were dirty or something. But then, her car started to smell like this as well. She recently just moved houses and in only 1 week her house but specially her bed already smells like that! It is like old/dirty clothes, somewhat an "off" smell, not pleasant AT ALL.

My ex boyfriend moved cities and I went to visit him and same thing happened. In only one week his room would smell like him - not that bad tho, this time was a pleasant and familiar smell. Same with his car. When I entered our house just right after he moved out, would still smell like him. I am not talking about a particular object or anything - it is almost like I could smell the energy?

Anyone else can relate with that? Why do I only smell those scents only when I am with someone I spend lots of time with? Or maybe I need to see the room/personal belongings?
Old 24-01-2017, 10:53 PM
Seeker

I know that cologne has that effect. It makes the car and bedroom smell like the person. Do either of them use cologne / perfume? If not, then perhaps you are actually smelling their energies.
Old 24-01-2017, 11:05 PM
Experiencer
Hey there thanks for your answer.
My ex, yes, he used to wear a perfume I gave him. A really good one btw haha. But this friend of mine, that's DEFINITELY not a cologne smell. It smells like something off, almost old, can't really describe. Just not good
Old 24-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Pathfinder
Hi There Cdoliveira,

I have also experienced something similar to you.

While I believe after I had my daughter all of my senses became super heightened, it was my sense of smell that I noticed the most.

Like you I am very sensitive to a person's smell. It's interesting that you bring up it being the smell of their energy, I had never thought of that.

I have experienced walking into a room and the entire room smelling like the person, although the smell wasn't bad, more their overall aroma I suppose you could call it. LOL

The one experience like yours was also with a friend of mine. A very strong smell that is very hard to explain. She shipped me a box of goodies and her smell was all over the goodies in the box, it was very imprinted on everything and she lives half a country away.

It's hard to explain and it would be awesome to find out if others have experienced this.

The one thing that comes to my mind, is the bad smells entities can leave. While our connections aren't entities, LOL I wonder if that's similar?

My mind is boggling.
Old 25-01-2017, 12:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaSage
Hi There Cdoliveira,

I have also experienced something similar to you.

While I believe after I had my daughter all of my senses became super heightened, it was my sense of smell that I noticed the most.

Like you I am very sensitive to a person's smell. It's interesting that you bring up it being the smell of their energy, I had never thought of that.

I have experienced walking into a room and the entire room smelling like the person, although the smell wasn't bad, more their overall aroma I suppose you could call it. LOL

The one experience like yours was also with a friend of mine. A very strong smell that is very hard to explain. She shipped me a box of goodies and her smell was all over the goodies in the box, it was very imprinted on everything and she lives half a country away.

It's hard to explain and it would be awesome to find out if others have experienced this.

The one thing that comes to my mind, is the bad smells entities can leave. While our connections aren't entities, LOL I wonder if that's similar?

My mind is boggling.

Hi BellaSage, that's cool!!! I thought I was going crazy hahah but that's definitely not the case, I DO smell something, specially about her. Are you friends with this person for quite some time? I wonder if it isn't a "warning" or something... But most likely it is just us smelling and learning how to differentiate energies!!
Old 25-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
Hi BellaSage, that's cool!!! I thought I was going crazy hahah but that's definitely not the case, I DO smell something, specially about her. Are you friends with this person for quite some time? I wonder if it isn't a "warning" or something... But most likely it is just us smelling and learning how to differentiate energies!!

LOL I don't think you are going crazy. You are for sure smelling something.

Yes, to your question. I have been friends with her for years. She herself is very high energy and full speed ahead. I wonder about the warning, but I also wonder if we are picking up their emotional changes, which creates a charge in their energy which then lets off a smell?

I agree it is highly possible that's what we are doing. Thank you for opening my mind to the possibility.

On a side note, after I wrote to you yesterday, I picked up a person's smell they had left on my couch. LOL Gah!
Old 26-02-2017, 02:02 AM
Guide
This reminds ne of a minor character in the movie k-pax who claims that everybody stinks
Old 30-04-2017, 01:35 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Is what you smell a deep,earthy,woody smell,?
That's mould,he must of lived in a house with mould,and its the spores that carry mycotoxins that smell,it gets in your body and you sweat it out your skin,especially around the neck area,hence you say its in his house,his car,etc,well its in him and he has to get out of the environment he is in,be it work or home.

Its called " sick building syndrome ",and it will make him very very ill if he stays,you cannot see the mold it may be hidden away in an aircon unit or behind a wall,basement or crawlspace,tell him to get out and leave everything behinds,except hard surface goods,white goods, tv etc,its a killer,lucky for you with a keen sense of smell.

If its a woody and earthy smell it is mold,if he carries it around with him,to the car,bed etc then its already inside him,warn him,its sound and wise advice I offer,the smell is not "mystical".

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 15-05-2017, 03:18 AM
Knower

That's great that the topic of mold has come up. Not many people think of it.

If it is mold, there are companies that will test your home for mold and clean everything, your home and all your belongings. It costs quite a bit of money though -- yuck. If you want to, please google: mold remediation (your city and state). Also you can google: environmental hygienist (your city and state).

These companies and people are experts, but some aren't that good (example, some charge a ton of money). So, please check the Better Business Bureau and your state/county consumer protection office, to see if the companies have had any complaints.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Experiencer
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the comments :)

It is not mold, I've had mold infestation on my house before so I am quite aware of the smell of it, it is not mold :)

But thanks for the suggestions anyway :)