Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Attention seeker much trieah...as usual.......can't you just for once not make everything about you.....you have taken res's thread completely out of the context it was originally written. If you don't like the subject matter, you are free to bypass it, or have your say and be done, don't keep on and on and on and on.....its tiring and quite frankly, boring.......

I'm sorry that you feel my posts are tiring and boring. Please feel free to take your own advice and not read them, if they so cause you to feel such things.
Old 19-04-2012, 10:52 AM
akhileshneo

We can not really stop accidental suicide! We need to change their intension, making more and more be aware of loss of committing accidental suicide.
Old 19-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhileshneo
We can not really stop accidental suicide! We need to change their intension, making more and more be aware of loss of committing accidental suicide.
Completly agree.
99 Little Known Facts About Suicide
http://facts.randomhistory.com/2009/07/15_suicide.html
Old 19-04-2012, 07:29 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhileshneo

In a situation like this--where another chooses to live life on the edge--I feel there is very little that we can actually do (without running the danger of dictating someone's lifestyle to them as based upon our own values and parameters).

I would and have given my opinion--when I felt someone was calling out for help and concern. Offered an ear to listen and a shoulder upon which to cry--but in the end it is not my place to make someone else's choices for them and the ultimate responsibility falls to them to choose for themselves.

We cannot save a person from the lessons they came here to learn and the consequences they must (inevitably) face--in order to learn them.

Just my 2 cents.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice....

Blessed be...
Old 11-07-2012, 09:02 PM
Master
edit: whoopps wrong thread, meant to get a link from here

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 13-07-2012, 09:45 AM
Serenity Bear

Accidental suicide, humm, you either have an accident within the law or you have suicide you don't have both. Suicide means to take your own life deliberately, if it was by accident it wouldn't be suicide under the eyes of the law. This is due to insurance, unless you state your suicidal in your insurance documents then they company wont pay out, if it is an accident then they will.

Now for the scum who egg people onto jump are just sick and twisted individuals, just like trolls who ***** about people who they have never known who have been killed on their face book pages. I'm afriad many/not all are some youngsters who have little moral fibre and have not be taught personal responsibility.
Old 28-08-2012, 08:50 AM
marry1

Thank you for you sharing.