Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 28-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Sira

And miss this adventure!? I am already excited, no, thrilled about this!
Old 28-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
And miss this adventure!? I am already excited, no, thrilled about this!

Ha! When I read this, I thought to myself
"That is exactly what Mr. Magorium from Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium would say!"
Good for you for having such a zeal for life!
Old 28-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Sira

Moooooooooore reasons to be grateful! I found that movie at Megavideo and bookmarked it! Thank You!!!
Old 28-12-2010, 07:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Moooooooooore reasons to be grateful! I found that movie at Megavideo and bookmarked it! Thank You!!!
Here are some quotes from it that I like and remind me of you. I think you will love this movie.

Mr. Edward Magorium: Your life is an occasion. Rise to it.

And from my favorite scene:

Molly Mahoney: [after they have set all the clocks forward in a shop to strike noon at the same time] Now we wait.
Mr. Edward Magorium: No. We Breathe. We Pulse. We Regenerate. Our hearts beat. Our minds create. Our souls ingest. Thirty-seven seconds, well used, is a lifetime.
Old 28-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Sira

Wow! Some movies are able to deliver profound truths in a way that many spiritual texts attempt in vain. Thank you for this gift!
<- here's an angel to come and give you a hug!
Old 28-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Wow! Some movies are able to deliver profound truths in a way that many spiritual texts attempt in vain. Thank you for this gift!
<- here's an angel to come and give you a hug!

You are very welcome and thank you for the angel hug!

She wouldn't let go and said that she liked it here where it is much warmer than
-26 degrees. lol
Old 28-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Sira

Goodness! I hope the others don't read your message or you'll have a flock of angels buzzing around! If it does get crowded, however, ask them to shift into their orb form, that takes a lot less space, lol!
<- oops, that one read your message and left immediately!
Old 28-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Goodness! I hope the others don't read your message or you'll have a flock of angels buzzing around! If it does get crowded, however, ask them to shift into their orb form, that takes a lot less space, lol!
<- oops, that one read your message and left immediately!

Ha! love it!
Old 28-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Master
Hi Sira

I am grateful when I share the company and minds of beautiful people as that is like a breath of fresh air!
I am also grateful when I learn something about me from hardships presented in life!
I am grateful to my guides spiritually and on earth.
I am grateful to see a smile on a face of sorrow and I have the ability to make an idiot out of myself when required.

Love and light
Wonderful positive light thread ... I am grateful for that too
:)
Old 29-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Sorry, Starbuck, being new I make searches to find existing threads but this time I missed it!
But the gratitude! I just received a phone call from Helsinki! My spouse got a flight from Africa last night and through quite many landings and take-offs is now in Helsinki, waiting for the last flight to Oulu! He's cell phone broke so he was not able to call earlier.
Now I need to heat the car and wish that the engine starts up at midnight to take me to the airport. It's -26C here.
But guys, I am grateful beyond words! Christmas is coming! <3

Hi sira,
I am not sure what time it is where you are. Did you take your trip to the airport?If so how did the trip in the cold and reunion itself go?