Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-05-2012, 05:08 AM
Lizabix

So...maybe just letting these weird feelings in as far as possible and letting these bad feelings happen may not have been the best idea? I was told that if I just let it all in eventually even though it would hurt for a very long time it would get better eventually.
That never did sit right with me, and it feels so violating.
I wish I could feel something from higher powers. Anything. All I feel is this gross sick feeling in my plexus that blocks out everything else. I just don't feel ANYTHING. I have no idea what's going on, even though I beg internally for anything to make this better.

Answers, a little bit of love sent on me, reassurance of some kind. ANY kind of feeling of their presence or ... something.

I'm beginnning to believe this isn't an enlightening or healing experience at all, just another mistake I made by being ignorant I let something in and now I'm dead.
Old 16-05-2012, 05:09 AM
Lizabix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
This is misinformation and best forgotten..... at least in our universe

Also, could you explain what you meant further?
Old 16-05-2012, 09:01 AM
spiritualized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizabix
I'm beginnning to believe this isn't an enlightening or healing experience at all

Hi Liz

Thank you for sharing some of your story. Well done for getting through, coping & dealing with things; which you are doing.

There are certain things that I can relate with.

These areas are highly individual, often complex & involve many aspects. Some people find a purely spiritual explanation to their experiences best help; while others don't, & prefer more medical explanations. I would think that the actual truth is many shades of grey.

The way I see things; is that we operate at lots of different levels. & that these conditions can be mixtures of social/environmental, life experience, biologic, psychological & spiritual factors. What's needed is a comprehensive approach to help people - comprehensive psychological/spiritual & practical social help & support. I don't think that anyone really gets the idea help that they need who experience these things.

I feel that as much as possible that we need to 'make do' with what is available. Personally I maintain contact with medical/psychiatric services. It is limited contact - But I do reluctantly find some benefit from taking a wisely prescribed neuroleptic medication. I've also sought out other help as much as possible - from a psychotherapist, & also alternative healers, as well as on-line posting, reading a lot of these subjects & other things.

All we can is what we can with what we have available.

What support & help do you have access to from friends & family? I do understand if your very isolated.

Are you in contact with any medical services? It may well be an idea/suggestion to work with an understanding Doctor to find some kind of medical help as well. A wise & sensitively prescribed medication can help to steady us up & bring some balance to us - so we can more easily address things from other perspectives as well.

I hope that things improve for you.
Old 17-05-2012, 02:22 AM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizabix
So...maybe just letting these weird feelings in as far as possible and letting these bad feelings happen may not have been the best idea? I was told that if I just let it all in eventually even though it would hurt for a very long time it would get better eventually.
That never did sit right with me, and it feels so violating.
I wish I could feel something from higher powers. Anything. All I feel is this gross sick feeling in my plexus that blocks out everything else. I just don't feel ANYTHING. I have no idea what's going on, even though I beg internally for anything to make this better.

Answers, a little bit of love sent on me, reassurance of some kind. ANY kind of feeling of their presence or ... something.

I'm beginnning to believe this isn't an enlightening or healing experience at all, just another mistake I made by being ignorant I let something in and now I'm dead.

Sending a big hug your way Lizabix
Old 06-06-2012, 07:31 AM
spiritualized

http://www.realization.org/page/doc0/doc0026.htm

How about a DSM Category :-) -

http://www.spiritualcompetency.com/jhpseart.html

Personally for myself, after over a decade of searching for formal answers to my experiences. I'm not going to find the answers in books, web-sites, articles, research & definitions. Yes, I've read some great books, & have some lovely books - but there is far more to it all than that.

The spiritual dimension is what I think is missing from 'modern' psychiatry/MH practises; & they should return more to their roots. It should primarily be about the healing of the psyche/Soul. A Holistic (Wholistic) application of healing. Forget the biopsychosocial model - it should be the Spiritual/Emotional, Psychological, Social, Biological Model.

Do you remember pie charts & block charts from school? List those categories & then plot the variables. That would be an ideal assessment of a patients needs, concerns & actual criteria; as far as it's possible to be ascertained.

I feel that a certain person was in part right; & we are truly in the Age of Ahriman; heed, don't heed, or make of that what you will...We all have choices.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Master
just my opinion

I'm not an expert (yet) but think that all kinds of things can contribute to a diagnosis of schizophrenia.

Something wrong with the physical brain so the soul can't integrate properly with the body.

Some resistance on the part of the soul to integrate fully with the body.

A bit of both.

About hallucinations - hearing voices, seeing things... Well I'm clairaudient and clairvoyant and I know the difference between genuinely picking up information from other beings versus my own imagination. That knowing comes from being grounded in the physical body and physical plane when I'm intuiting. The astral dimension is very real - but so is the possibility of some physical imbalance or soul connection as I noted above.

We need at least some of our five senses in order to fully integrate into the physical dimension - otherwise we can't tell dream from not-dream, past from present or future.

All realities are an inner experience.
We are multidimensional beings co-existing in many dimensions simultaneously.
That's why we can drive a car and daydream at the same time - but it's the degree of control that decides whether this is a dangerous activity or not!

If medication is what it takes to ground a person's soul into their body or to repair a brain malfunction - I'm all for it.
Root chakra development exercises are also a good idea - like doing the mula bandha (root lock)...

One day this will be common knowledge - and perhaps some way to measure it. MRI isn't a sensitive enough measure.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:27 AM
spiritualized

first contacts with people in crisis and spiritual emergencies -

http://www.courtenay-young.co.uk/cou...t_Contacts.pdf
Old 07-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualized
first contacts with people in crisis and spiritual emergencies -

http://www.courtenay-young.co.uk/cou...t_Contacts.pdf

I like the Findhorn people! Thanks for sharing the link.