Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Administrator
Hello

At times the perception of "Self" is that hardest of all things to see clearly. I would go to say that if we are still in the Eearthly form of being human we have not yet reached that place of perfection or having cleared all things from us.

I often come to find that when one says life is "Grand" and there are no issues that one has the most work to be done. Life is not snap the fingers or sit under a tree and meditate and all one's cares go freely away. There is much in us that hides very deep in our very Soul level that at times bubbles up to the almost surface but we fail to see it and push it back down. What this does is rots one from the inside out til we finally get it is there.

One is very blind along the path of life if they only see the LIGHT and not the DARK that is also there along the way. I have found in the very FEW meditations I can do as I go in too deep that there is much in that dark space of the quiet brain to work on bringing to the surface. Meditation is to go within and to bring it out and see it clearly is it not. HOW can one ever find inner peace if one runs and hides from the outside peace.

The following is compiments of Humm seems to FIT here.

Once there were two sages. The two sages each occupied a cave next to the other on a mountain. They met by chance as they exited their caves one day. "Peace be to you brother," said the one. "Peace be to you brother," said the other, and they went their opposite ways down the mountain.

Many years later they again met as they were returning to their caves.

"I have seen all manner of unholy thought and activity," said the one sage. "The people are deluded, the land ravaged, governments malicious, and religion corrupt."

The other smiled broadly, and said, "All is Love, Love is all. All is exactly as it is supposed to be."

Then, they smiled and bowed to each other in acknowledgement of the others awakened divinity, and each returned to his cave.

The words GO down now to understandings.....

Lynn
Old 15-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I'll say this again, Seawolf, because I feel it's an important distinction.

In the ancient Kahuna way of healing, brought down to us through Lex, nowhere does it say to keep pointing out how other people are not taking responsibility or are wrong in some way.

The
literal meaning of oponopono is "making things right". The Hopy method for doing this is, nothing more nothing less...

I'm sorry
Please forgive me
I love you
Thank you

hopefully genuinely felt in the heart.

So I say this to you and within my heart, Seawolf... I'm sorry for any time I have seen you as less than the perfect inner self that you are. Please forgive me. My love loves you just as you are, and I thank you for being part of my continued growing.

As I take this step I'm aware of the shaky vulnerability I now feel.

Xan
I appreciate it but there's nothing for me to forgive you of. The whole point is we all have problems and it's ok. That's nothing to be ashamed of. Being honest about having problems doesn't mean sharing the details. That's something a cult would want you to do. To me happiness is not about ignoring the things I don't want, but accepting everything about myself and loving all of it, even if it's very painful things that I don't want. That's how I heal. And that's the hardest thing in life. Everything around us in this world seems like it's created out of a desire to not face pain, but that's just the way we are. Our minds are naturally optimistic to where we lie to ourselves. It's nothing to be ashamed of, I do it all the time.

We're loved. :-)
Old 15-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Master
Once there were two sages. The two sages each occupied a cave next to the other on a mountain. They met by chance as they exited their caves one day. "Peace be to you brother," said the one. "Peace be to you brother," said the other, and they went their opposite ways down the mountain.

Many years later they again met as they were returning to their caves.

"I have seen all manner of unholy thought and activity," said the one sage. "The people are deluded, the land ravaged, governments malicious, and religion corrupt."

The other smiled broadly, and said, "All is Love, Love is all. All is exactly as it is supposed to be."

As for me, I say both. The human world in many ways is a mess of selfishness, negativity, conflict and struggle. Yet all are love in essence and each of us may come to know this within ourselves.

Xan

Old 15-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Master
To me happiness is not about ignoring the things I don't want, but accepting everything about myself and loving all of it, even if it's very painful things that I don't want. That's how I heal.

Well said, Seawolf.

Xan

Old 15-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

As for me, I say both. The human world in many ways is a mess of selfishness, negativity, conflict and struggle. Yet all are love in essence and each of us may come to know this within ourselves.

Xan
I look at it like I'm experiencing the freedom and peace of love through resolving conflict. How could I know happiness without sadness? How could life have any meaning without death? Love has meaning because of all the un-loving and negative things that go against it. It's great to realize those things are in me because I get to experience more love!
Old 17-05-2012, 02:17 AM
Master
Yes... there's beauty in the contrast here in the world of duality where the lower self lives.

The higher self is in oneness where love, freedom and joy exist without opposites, and for no reason. This is my own experience.

Xan

Old 26-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Master
I found this on a website about Huna psychology.

The symbol of the triangle suggests that once all three selves are working together with perfect union and harmony, we have perfect communication among the three selves. Even though we often speak of separate functions of the individual three selves, remember that they must always work together to function effectively.

When we refer to an individual self, we must always include the others in proper relation to that part. It is at this stage of harmony that there is "direct" contact from the middle self to the High Self, because all three are a harmonious three-self team. This is the perfect or whole person.

All three selves have their proper part to play in the life of each of us, and they must work together to accomplish whatever is desired, whether solving a problem in the present, or trying to work for a better future. When the three selves work harmoniously together, things can happen that may appear to be "miracles." But when you know the proper and normal functions of the three selves and how they work to- gether, the miracles will seem to be in no way "supernatural."

The ideal to which we aspire is to become a complete person, with all parts united. As Max Freedom Long expressed it: "Our task as middle selves is primarily that of learning to work consciously and properly with both the low [basic] self and the High Self."

There's a lot more at: http://www.angelfire.com/mo/huna/intro.html

Old 26-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
[color=Navy]
When we refer to an individual self, we must always include the others in proper relation to that part. It is at this stage of harmony that there is "direct" contact from the middle self to the High Self, because all three are a harmonious three-self team. This is the perfect or whole person.
I agree, I tend to think every part of me is important. The harmony of the different parts comes from the connection to others, how we are related by memory in the mind. So what that means is I become whole by accepting that every problem I see is memory within me and addressing it. That practice unites all parts of me because all are working together.

There's not a world where the higher self exists and a different world of duality where the lower self exists, they're all part of the same world. I can't live in a world of the higher self only because I'd be imbalanced and wouldn't have a very happy or healthy life.