Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-10-2018, 11:20 PM
Seeker

Michelle11

Yes.. I thought It was most likely something to do with sleep deprivation?? The problems all started after my accident a few years ago and have increased in severity since. I don't beleive it's 'only' sleep deprivation though'?? Ive researched the sleep disorder and have had some help medically from benzo's, natural CBT, Zopiclone, and even melonin??? or melatonin?? I can't remember which it is but its the chemical that makes people fall asleep sometimes its precribed to older people to sleep???

I tried all these but although I enjoyed the benzo's and did get some sleep.. it's not that. Alternitively i've gone down the exercise route, cut out every type of sugar, coffee etc etc etc..

After 2-3 years of experimentaion via the doctors i'm still in the same boat and worst of all it's getting worse.

Im not 100% sure but I tried listening to vibrations and sounds during the night time and without realising i had youtube on autoplay where there were some clips playing sounds that open up your pineal eye?? third eye, pineal gland?? Its just a guess right now but I'm not ruling that out either just yet.
Old 30-10-2018, 11:29 PM
Seeker

Hey Kuurt

I've tried going down the EVP road too?? I used various dictaphones but it's all in my own head so nobody else can hear anything unless its only me thats able to hear them because of the way I am or the way my own brain works??

You said that I should be worried by going down this road as the voices will get louder?? this DID infact happen?? the voices got louder a couple of months ago until I decided to 'pull their chains' myself..

I proceeded to hurl vulgarities 'back' at them when they were swearing at me and found out I could also affect 'them'??? I used the most vulgar of terms, the worst cursing, I challenged them etc etc etc... The one or two main persons didn't expect me to 'hit back' at them??? their friends have been laughing at them.. sometimes i reduced these couple of voices to nothing.. they can't even speak to me?? their volume goes right down to where I can't even hear it?? it seems the more I insult them.. the more I challenge them... not unlike a bully... they back down and they shrivel down to single cell amoeba's or something?? They're pretty dumb too as they don't know all the words I use.. on one occasion I called one of them a troglodyte??? they then started to ask each other what a troglodyte was or meant??? its things like this that prove to me that they're not me or they don't emanate from my own psyche but somewhere else.

Im still at the experiment stage.. I'm still working things out and still intend to give them more than what they can dish out to me.

I've found this way they end up weaker.

This is all I know so far.
Old 30-10-2018, 11:33 PM
Seeker

Lastly.. Im not schizophrenic.. I've checked out the lists with doctors as well as psychologists and they all concur that I am not schizophrenic.

Thank you for your help so far guys... I really do appreciate it and send you all blessing from my heart

Thanks a million!!!

Lastly.. SO FAR... there are three names that bother them??? Musarrat??..Amina??.. and Saida?? Everytime I mention these names to these voices.. they get a little more than upset.. these names are Islamic names... I'm not sure what it means or whats what but thats all I've researched and gathered so far.
Old 30-10-2018, 11:41 PM
Guide

You're not crazy. You probably gained these abilities after the accident and it's worse because you're sleep deprived...maybe because you're giving them your energy. There's so much out there that we don't have textbook answers for, however that's not to dismiss it is real. It can be dangerous though. So ask yourself how does this all serve you interacting with these beings? If it doesn't serve you personally, or if you don't plan to become a medium and deliver messages to their loved ones then why entertain it all further?

I would suggest if this is all keeping you up at night that you should explore mediumship as well as standing in your own power and firmly telling them to leave you alone. The firm part has to be stronger than your curiousity though, that's the trick. Don't take offense, I truly am sorry for what you're experiencing...you deserve some peace and quiet!
Old 31-10-2018, 02:47 PM
Pathfinder
If you'd like to get your inside voices under control, please consider using numbers as a means to get rid of your mental chaos.

Here is a link to a number based meditation technique I've developed.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uz...YxKrOyQSlMbiD3

Numbers are beautiful because they don't introduce any chaos. They will either do something or they will do nothing. It's as easy as memorizing and visualizing a phone number.

This number string can serve to "turn the lights on" and provide a positive spiritual experience.

Some people will just experience The Light but others may encounter a positive male entity. He is called "The Purple Spark". He can serve as a manifesting spirit guide or just float as a ball of light. If you don't want him around, you can just tell him and he will disappear in a puff of green smoke.

Your other selves may put up a fight, but, give these numbers a chance and they won't let you down. This is powerful scientific magic.

This is a real thing that can really work if you apply the science.

Take charge of your own brain and don't let chaos run you

gg
Old 31-10-2018, 11:30 PM
Seeker

Cheers lucky... I don't believe it's the same with western and eastern 'Mediums/spirits or whatever' but the 'folks' I experience are pretty Low.. they're pretty dumb, very insecure, love an ego boost etc etc

these 'folks' have severe issue's.. they're .... they're ''Lowlives'' there's literally no other way to describe them.. even this very moment.. they know what i'm typiing and they hate it.. they hate that more and more decent hum,an beings are learning about them being such low lives..

If I may ask something of 'all' of you guys???

''Could you all please collectively send some prayers my way and a few questions towards these 'freaks of nature'...''

I have learn't a few names hold power over them???

You may wish to use these names:
Musarrat (moo'sarrath)
Amina (Aamina or Ameena or Meena)
Saida (say'dah, Sa'ee'dah)

These names these 'freaks' hold dear and they don't like it when they are mentioned in any derogatory manner.

If any of this helps.. please utilise the info.

other than this

''I thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart and pray that you're all blessed''
Old 31-10-2018, 11:44 PM
Seeker

Thank you very much gerry

I will give it a go... lets hope our 'Purple Spark' is able to do the magic.

''I do yearn for some peace and quite honestly some revenge... some REAL revenge.. these negative beings are a scourge on my life and likely many others they've encountered... I do believe with myself they want to try and influence my mind in a negative manner... possibly even try and destroy what I am as a positive person. I am learning of other's in this area falling victim to similar events/occurrences in their lives over the last decade or so... many of which have resulted in suicide!!!!... not everyone is able to work out patterns and have the ability to look at things from outside the box and they fall prey to these entities.

I would absolutely LOVE for this issue of mine to be some type of psychosis but with the evidence mounting towards something supernatural. I am searching for help here.

''The Jury is still out... a verdict has still not been reached by myself just yet but i'm working on it''

I'll try the exercises that have been provided and see what come of it.

until then.. i'll keep you guys posted. (All rights reserved.. for the rights to my story.. please contact my agent)... (yes..I jest :) )
Old 02-11-2018, 02:08 PM
Seeker

Hi KryptoKnights,

I to deal with "the voices"....my situation is pretty my like Kuurt's......I started hearing the voices after experimenting with EVP a few years ago.....question......does your situation involve any physical sensations or bodily sensations?......aside from the voices.....I get quite a bit of physical stuff.......usually when I'm in bed at night.....like feeling something clinging to me......slight jabs......strange vibration sensations that move around on me............I see this a lot to....often it's a combination of voices and physical stuff.......but not always..................just curious....thanks