Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Guide

Global meditation

I meditated at 11:11 today with the global meditation where a ‘portal’ was meant to open and downloads could be received. I must have drifted off to sleep because I was in a kind of classroom with a lot of other adults and we were all silently waiting for the tutor to come in. The tutor was a lady that’s tutored me on a course in reality and when she came in she just popped her head round the door of the classroom and shouted, Lolly, there’s a telephone call for you, can you come and take it.

I was surprised but got up and thought I’ll leave my bag here with my coat as everybody else was there so it was safe and went to take the call. I took the receiver off her and she wandered off while an automated woman’s voice spoke. I can’t recall what was said I just remember that I had to listen and as she got further into what she was saying I sensed that I was going to hear something she’d say that would trigger something in me but by the time I sensed it, it was too late to stop listening to stop it.

Like somebody’s been hypnotised and a specific phrase triggers them into doing something. As I was triggered I felt something hit me…….I can’t even find the words to describe what it felt like, I’ve tried and I just can’t explain it but as that happened I said to myself, ‘this is it, I’m going to die - I love you -------’ (my daughters name) and suddenly I was thrust into full wakefulness lay there thinking what the heck just happened!

Last edited by Lolly : 12-11-2017 at 01:02 AM.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:29 AM
Master
there's several videos about 11/11:
Archangel Michael 11/11 Message ~ The Triple Gateway Initiation !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKbrBolusZg
Old 14-11-2017, 06:47 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
there's several videos about 11/11:
Archangel Michael 11/11 Message ~ The Triple Gateway Initiation !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKbrBolusZg

I'm about to watch this shortly, it sounds very interesting Horace, thank you kindly
Old 14-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
Basically spiritual knowledge & human existence as families & societies do not mix. It's like in Genesis where it says if the humans eat from the tree of knowledge they will die. That is because the knowledge makes them live like the gods & goddesses instead of making babies & societies. When they ran from the knowledge they were cursed to make babies & families & die the way mortals do. So either way they would die, but the first path meant their species would die because they would never breed.

I think that is what God is telling you. Spiritual knowledge is so revealing that it totally disintegrates one's belief in everything one thought to be reality beforehand, including & especially the social & family lives we enjoy on earth.

So spiritual knowledge is kept from humans. They are allowed to know small bits of it, & they are given lots of fairy tale type religious stories to read, but real in your face knowledge is hidden so that humans will be fruitful & multiply.

I think that is the lesson you were being given. When you receive knowledge you leave everything you own behind including your family & it is a devastating thing that cannot be undone. You can't go back to sleep once you have been awoken spiritually. You know stuff that humans simply are not supposed to know while they are living the mundane earth life.

It does seem to be that way Perfection and whilst this is a short response (don't seem to get time to get on here much at the moment) thank you for your input, it's always interesting and appreciated.