Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-01-2018, 03:20 AM
Knower
Angels Light vs. Dark

In a belief of mine is that every angel is the same and no angelic being can be a fallen angel or have their wings turn black because all angels were made with light. Therefore they will always represent the light of which they were made from.

What do you guys think on this matter?
Old 12-01-2018, 04:50 AM
Master

It the same for an angel being or an ex earthling... (who is now without the flesh)...if the ex earthling has received sufficient of the heavenly God/creators, very essence, to have received the newbirth of self, transforming them into a devine holy being....
...Any holy angel being and or any newly transformed holy ex earth being can not fall from the grace of the christing holy Spiritual essence of the God/creator entity....the very spiritual essence of the God/creator, is all holy, all loving and all merciful and the very spiritual energy of soul self is an awesome and powerful being.

And when the normal natural soul being practices unloving thoughts and actions, then that awesome spiritual soul self literally becomes darker and darker as it practices more and more unloving thoughts and acts...it literally becomes what it practices and change is impossible, untill it reaches the lowest point in its way of being...and when that very low and dark being has only its most evil'est grievous thoughts and has what they refer to as nothing but mind racking nashing of teeth.....might they find it in themselves to accept the love and mercy of god/creators transforming holy spiritual essence to flow into them....and they can continue to change and eventually receive the life changing new birth of soul self.....AND CAN NEVER FALL FROM THE HOLY SPIRITUAL GRACE OF GOD/CREATORS VERY ESSENCE.....""EVER"".

AND SO IT IS WITH THE ANGELIC BEINGS...THE GRACE OF THE GOD/CREATORS VERY ESSENCE IS SO POWERFUL WITH IN THEM THAT ALL THEY THINK ABOUT IS ACTING IN THE LOVING WAY OF THE GOD ENTITIES "WAY OF LOVE....THAT WILL SEE THEM DESIRING TO PRACTICE MORE AND MORE LOVING ACTS, IN THE PUREST OF FORM, WHICH THEN CONTINUES TO ATTRACT MORE AND MORE OF GODS VERY HOLY SPIRITUAL ESSENCE WITHIN THEMSELVES....
.....THIS UNIVERSE IS SET UP TO EXPONENTIALLY REWARD A PERSON/BEING FOR THEIR ACTS LOVING OR UNLOVING.....

AND A PERSON WILL BE WHAT THEY PRACTICE, FROM THE POINT OF A NATURAL MAN OR WOMAN, AS WE ARE NOW, AND IMEDIATELY AFTER OUR TRANSITION FROM THE FLESH. ...IE:-BEFORE BECOMING A HOLY BEING...EXAMPLE. ...YOU CAN, SPIRAL DOWN INTO A VERY DARK MESS AND SUFFER THERE FOR WHAT DOES SEEM LIKE AN ETERNITY OR SOAR UPWARDS INTO A HOLY DEVINE BEING AND RESIDE IN THE MANY SALUBRIOUS MANSONS WITHIN THE KINGDOM OF PURE LOVING BLISS.

Imo...fallen angels are a false story made up by very dark beings who portray such an image, and who need and want us to believe that they are these fallen angels, so that they have a kind of credibility in our minds. And they utilize their spiritual abilities to maintain this lie and they will continuously monitor their lies and alter their lies when necessary in order to further their I'll gotten gains in and around the earth plans.

Regards neil.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:42 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
It the same for an angel being or an ex earthling... (who is now without the flesh)...if the ex earthling has received sufficient of the heavenly God/creators, very essence, to have received the newbirth of self, transforming them into a devine holy being....
...Any holy angel being and or any newly transformed holy ex earth being can not fall from the grace of the christing holy Spiritual essence of the God/creator entity....the very spiritual essence of the God/creator, is all holy, all loving and all merciful and the very spiritual energy of soul self is an awesome and powerful being.

And when the normal natural soul being practices unloving thoughts and actions, then that awesome spiritual soul self literally becomes darker and darker as it practices more and more unloving thoughts and acts...it literally becomes what it practices and change is impossible, untill it reaches the lowest point in its way of being...and when that very low and dark being has only its most evil'est grievous thoughts and has what they refer to as nothing but mind racking nashing of teeth.....might they find it in themselves to accept the love and mercy of god/creators transforming holy spiritual essence to flow into them....and they can continue to change and eventually receive the life changing new birth of soul self.....AND CAN NEVER FALL FROM THE HOLY SPIRITUAL GRACE OF GOD/CREATORS VERY ESSENCE.....""EVER"".

AND SO IT IS WITH THE ANGELIC BEINGS...THE GRACE OF THE GOD/CREATORS VERY ESSENCE IS SO POWERFUL WITH IN THEM THAT ALL THEY THINK ABOUT IS ACTING IN THE LOVING WAY OF THE GOD ENTITIES "WAY OF LOVE....THAT WILL SEE THEM DESIRING TO PRACTICE MORE AND MORE LOVING ACTS, IN THE PUREST OF FORM, WHICH THEN CONTINUES TO ATTRACT MORE AND MORE OF GODS VERY HOLY SPIRITUAL ESSENCE WITHIN THEMSELVES....
.....THIS UNIVERSE IS SET UP TO EXPONENTIALLY REWARD A PERSON/BEING FOR THEIR ACTS LOVING OR UNLOVING.....

AND A PERSON WILL BE WHAT THEY PRACTICE, FROM THE POINT OF A NATURAL MAN OR WOMAN, AS WE ARE NOW, AND IMEDIATELY AFTER OUR TRANSITION FROM THE FLESH. ...IE:-BEFORE BECOMING A HOLY BEING...EXAMPLE. ...YOU CAN, SPIRAL DOWN INTO A VERY DARK MESS AND SUFFER THERE FOR WHAT DOES SEEM LIKE AN ETERNITY OR SOAR UPWARDS INTO A HOLY DEVINE BEING AND RESIDE IN THE MANY SALUBRIOUS MANSONS WITHIN THE KINGDOM OF PURE LOVING BLISS.

Imo...fallen angels are a false story made up by very dark beings who portray such an image, and who need and want us to believe that they are these fallen angels, so that they have a kind of credibility in our minds. And they utilize their spiritual abilities to maintain this lie and they will continuously monitor their lies and alter their lies when necessary in order to further their I'll gotten gains in and around the earth plans.

Regards neil.

I believe that “Fallen angels” are just angels who have lost hope in the heavenly god and just followed Lucifer/Apollo around after being convinced to what they see is the truth instead of being lied to. I have a friend thats bonded with a “fallen angel” and he decides to tell me everything as to why he left, what it truly means, and we are pretty good friends. Great person at heart just his views were different from mine considering he was baptized by fire.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Knower
Everyone has different views as to what anything is. But simply sense we do not share the same truth, Neil. I decide not to conversate as I know what I believe to be true as you do. As I said in a pervious post on this thread. Everyone will see good and bad differently depending on their beliefs, situation, and lifestyle.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Everyone has different views as to what anything is. But simply sense we do not share the same truth, Neil. I decide not to conversate as I know what I believe to be true as you do. As I said in a pervious post on this thread. Everyone will see good and bad differently depending on their beliefs, situation, and lifestyle.

Hi,

That can be a very hard concept for many to appreciate. If you look at what spiritual teachers and religions advocate there is some kind of emperical right and wrong in the universe. The things which are personal prefrances get ignored. We can appreciate that it is best to harm no one. So where does that leave the person who is hurting, angry, upset, and vindictive.

I like the perspective that humanity was imprinted with The Knowledge of Good and Evil. The fact that it is relative to each of us gets ignored. There are layers of understading when it comes to this subject.

You seemd to understand these things better than most of us.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Knower
:) Thank you.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
See my post #9 below.

And I suggest to you that your friend is being decieved by some very devious beings.

Also any being that has the love essence of the god entity within them to such an extent as an angel has, will always be in a total state of all abundant blissful'ness...there is absolutely no way possible for them to have, as you say LOST HOPE IN THE ALL MIGHTY HEAVENLY FATHER...NO WAY POSSIBLE....
....THOSE BEINGS RESIDE IN THE MOST HIGHEST AND SALUBRIOUS MANSIONS WITHIN THE HOLY KINGDOM AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THE TO LOSE FAITH IN GOD....NOT POSSIBLE.

NOTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE WOULD SEE THEM FOLLOWING A SATAN BEING...NOTHING...ANYTHING FOUND IN ANY SPIRITUAL REALM BELOW THE HOLY REALMS IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE TO THOSE HOLY ANGEL BEINGS.....ANY LOWER EARTHLY DESIRES ARE FOREVER WASHED OUT OF THEM......THAT IS WHAT THE SALVATION OF GODS LOVE DOES TO ANY BEING.

And the spiritual beings who are still with me as I write this second reply to you, are again expressing their happiness to have their thoughts conveyed in this post.....SMILES FROM THEM ALL.

Obviously you are being blinded away by whatever spiritual beings you have with you. I have met angels who left heaven because they have lost hope in god. Ive met angels that felt they were beig lied to. Matter of fact the angel that helped me train my will and my manipulative ability was reffered as “The angel of Lost Hope” and he was ectremely powerful.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Knower
Simply I believe that you are a bit inexperienced with what truly goes on in the celestial realms that we cannot see.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Simply I believe that you are a bit inexperienced with what truly goes on in the celestial realms that we cannot see.
TIME WILL TELL....AND I DO NOT HAVE LONG TO WAIT BEFORE I CHOOSE TO LEAVE THE EARTH BEHIND FOREVER MORE, TO EXIT THE EARTHLY FLESH FORM WHEN AND HOW I CHOOSE TO, TO HEAD OUT AND FULLY EXPLORE THE UNIVERSE, AT MY OWN WILL AND DESIRE,, ONCE MY FOLKS HAVE MADE THE TRANSITION THEMSELVES AND ARE NOT IN NEED OF MY ASSISTANCE ANY MORE.
Old 13-01-2018, 04:03 AM
Master
From all of what I know.

Was from an experience where two of my friends told me they could see my wings, and when I asked them what color they simultaneous told me they were black. I didn't take the color too personally, but rather was hurt when the tone one of my friends had used when answering the question. To which I responded by reeling back on my heels, when I back away from my friend was about the same moment he told me "Oh hey! You don't have to bring your wings in..".. to which my response was flat out "What?" What do you mean..."? And as far as he told me the moment I became hurt I according to him had brought my wings from a position of being spread out and folded them in.

I can not see what they see, I can not see wings.. So have nothing to conclude but what they have told me. He told me when I was hurt I brought my wings in, and this surprised him when I did this- he seemed to think it indicated I was hurt and he was or seemed offended by it, to which I let him no... I didn't do anything..

I can not see nor feel them. As far as I know he told me when they were brought in they had looked like blades somehow (?) I do not understand what he meant by this only I remember him telling me upon a position change they either looked or sounded like blades. (I think he meant like metalic blades).

That is all I have ever heard on angels or black wings... Merely they told me that was the color they saw when they claimed to see my wings I never knew about having, and I had never told them about my thoughts on anything about angels. One night our friend passed to the ground with chest pain and myself and this other friend (Whom had reacted the way he did about seeing these wings.. being pulled in) were the only ones showing any concern about our friend. I remember stating to call for an ambulance as I was worried about the chest pain, this friend agreed and no one else wanted to call for it. I ended up angry and my voice changed... and then my friends took note of that and ended up on the subject of angels. Our friend ended up picking himself up and said he was fine, an ambulance was not called on his prompting.

That is all I have ever heard about black wings. I never associated them to be indicative of the Fallen.

I was only told people could see wings on me and that they were black by my friends. I had no hurt because of the color- but rather how the word "black" came out of my friend's mouth- It sounded like he hated me, alright? Over non-existent (IMO) wings I can't even see but supposedly have.

I have been told people see black wings on me, fallen or not.

And apparently the color black doesn't set right with people. Even if we are only talking energetic wings other people are telling me I have..

As far as I am concerned the only thing black that night was the tone of voice used in description of ...what?... A color.

Light? Dark? Black? White? Good, Evil?

And?

I do not know what black wings are even supposed to mean or indicate in the spirit world.

I do know my friends can see them. But here it is said that beings (Angels?) are all of light and therefore their wings can never turn Black.

I was told these wings other people see on me that I very well can not and have never seen do have a color and it is black?

So how does this word "Never" factor in now?

Where is it said by the way black wings are associated with the fallen, but you know what I really want to know? Who is actually behind the wall of text, ink in a book telling people this..