Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-06-2015, 11:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Biological Meter = Nervous System

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
However, what about between two people having emotions that obviously is (felt) different would you say the reading will be the same. I think they would be different and could be measured.

Ive addressed this already. The human meter uses tonal sound-wave/frequencies of words, metaphysical-1 concept of words, facial features--- emoticons-texiticons ---and hand gestures--- ex middle finger or peace sign etc ----that all feed into biological nervous system meter.

I would think, that, via tonal sound frequencies only considerations, we may generalized and say, that, going from higher frequency to a lower frequency is a sign of negation/depression

From a lower to higher tonal frequency is a sign of elation/positive.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 30-06-2015, 06:41 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
However, what about between two people having emotions that obviously is (felt) different would you say the reading will be the same. I think they would be different and could be measured.

Metaphysical Third Eye, a practice in Metaphysical Taoism, teaches how to read people's empathic chi. For it to work, they must have the same kind of chi when expressing emotions. If the chi for happiness and sadness were the same, there would be no way to read someone, but the claim is that it ACTUALLY works.

This is a picture from the article from a simple lesson on how to learn to read chi. The avocado is put into a shoe box with a small hole at the top and then put next to identical shoeboxes. The reader tests by picking out the box with the avocado. Then they try reading the difference between avocados and eggplants. VERY INTERESTING!!!

It's clairvoyance that has SCIENTIFIC explanation. The trick is to train the body to read chi and associate it with some kind of feedback mechanism - like hand tremor. It's based on Chinese qigong training. There is even a clip from the movie The Scorpion King which shows a character doing the same thing and inspired the exercise in the article.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:53 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Tactile, EMR, Olfactory, Auditory, Taste

I unintentionally omitted tactile/touching forms of communcation ex animals grooming of each other, massaging of another animal ergo messages of love.

Fist-a-cuffs is usually a message of anger/frustration or worse.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Ive addressed this already. The human meter uses tonal sound-wave/frequencies of words, metaphysical-1 concept of words, facial features--- emoticons-texiticons ---and hand gestures--- ex middle finger or peace sign etc ----that all feed into biological nervous system meter.

I would think, that, via tonal sound frequencies only considerations, we may generalized and say, that, going from higher frequency to a lower frequency is a sign of negation/depression

From a lower to higher tonal frequency is a sign of elation/positive.

r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 06-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
r6-I'm not yet convinced of any claims of a meter that can distingush between emotions.

Of course I was refering to non-biological meter. Maybe that was not obvious to you. My other statements should have made that clear.

Ex "Yes I understand that there are differrent tones of peoples voices or grunts and people who live in same household can beccome very sensitive each others tone of voices or grunts."

Tone has to with sound waves/frequencies.

I presume Hubbards use of tone scale is directly related to his E-meter.

Again, I'm not convinced there exists any non-biological meter-- ex E-meter ---that can distingush between positive and negative emotions ergo I presume Hubbards use of "tone scale" is not commonly accepted by any in scientific community.

So, the question still remains as stated, does the E-meter measure sound wave/frequence ergo tones? My guess is that it does not but I'm not that familiar with specifics all of the specifics of the E-meter.

I'm a fan of Bucky Fuller yet there are plenty of things he has stated that I find not validation as truth.

I also like Artur Youngs reflexive Universe and together with Fullers ideas I have extrapolated out numerical sine-wave pattern, in conjunction with some geometry to develop my GUT of Everything.

My numerical oscellations are based on numerical hexa-hepta-wave, that is directly associated with Fullers Vector Equilibrium, indirectly with Arthur Youngs 4-level sine-wave, and great toroidal tubulars associated with 4-fold, 3, 4, 6 and 12 great circles,

and 5-folds, 6, 10 and 15 great circles.

The first atomic clock was associated with a tetra{4}hedral configuration of atoms with one atom that oscillated between inside-out and outside-out tetra{4}hedron

Don't assume....go do the research. I'm not here to defend or condemn....questions were asked, I'm pointing to answers.
Old 07-07-2015, 03:26 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
Don't assume....go do the research. I'm not here to defend or condemn....questions were asked, I'm pointing to answers.

As Ive already stated, your pointing to Hubbards meter and I've not convinced of any validation of its claims,

it is not tonal in the sense of sound waves,

etc.......

I've done enough research and stated what I believe based on that information and thousands of year of known observations regarding the 5 senses I stated in regards to a biological meter.

There exists no validation for hubbards meter. imho.

Tonal vibrations of auditory. Already covered that. When you have something new that has some validating evidence please share.

r6

Old 07-07-2015, 06:51 PM
Master
No, I'm pointing to the tone scale, which has nothing to do with the E-meter or sound. You're continued insistence that is must be related to one or the other is simply evidence that you have NOT done the research.