Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Knower

Smile The sun

Have you ever had a dream where the sun shines and you can feel the warmth on your skin? I have few times, and I love these dreams.

In the last, I was laying on a beach and chatting with somebody. It felt very pleasant. Far away, I could see another friend watching me, but I preferred not aknowledging their presence and avoiding to look towards them at all (in reality, I am not in contact with this person and I wonder if we ever will talk to each other again.)

Just like the Sun in the tarots, dreaming of the sin brings so much hope and I believe it's like a nudge from Spirit. What do you guys think?
Old 15-06-2019, 11:39 AM
Master
I agree, those kinds of dreams are so lovely... basking in the glow.

So if it's a gentle nudge from spirit, what is it about this friend or your friendship that's making you want to avoid it? I think Spirit is wanting you to deal with it, acknowledge it. It could be that it's holding you back from moving towards the same kind of interactions with someone else (depending on why you're avoiding it, of course).

I wonder about your typo there "dreaming of the sin"... is it a freudian slip or simple typo?

I ask rhetorical questions just to get you thinking, no need to answer if it makes you uncomfortable *smiles*

Old 15-06-2019, 11:55 AM
Knower

No problem, you can ask whatever you want, uncomfortable but intelligent questions are very welcome! Lol, sin is just a mistype coming from a keyboard that is set on my native language, I didn't see that but good spot! Yes I am going to deal with that interaction when I get to a better emotional place.I find it interesting that in many dreams so far I see that person while they don't seem to notice me, at this point it was the other way around.
Thanks for your comment and have a great weekend
Old 15-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Ascender

The sun equals the brightness and warmth in your life caused from separating from this person.
Old 15-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
The sun equals the brightness and warmth in your life caused from separating from this person.

Naaaaaaa I don't like that
Who knows? It could be.
Old 15-06-2019, 12:06 PM
Ascender

sorry big fat DP
Old 15-06-2019, 12:07 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
Naaaaaaa I don't like that
Who knows? It could be.

:The bartender pours you a glass of spirits:

In a gruff tone, "Half empty, just like you asked!" He limps off to the next patron.

Old 15-06-2019, 12:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
:The bartender pours you a glass of spirits:

In a gruff tone, "Half empty, just like you asked!" He limps off to the next patron.

Rachella says to the bartender: Clean your ears because I said double shots, and the round is on Kundalinikid
(It must have been my accent though)
Old 15-06-2019, 12:26 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
Rachella says to the bartender: Clean your ears because I said double shots, and the round is on Kundalinikid
(It must have been my accent though)

:The bartender grumbles as he hurls down a shot glass and fills it with a grade of spirit you gather could start a jet engine if necessary. The bartender menacingly looks over at kundalinikid. Kundalinikid gasps as he reaches for his wallet to no avail. His old trick of conveniently forgetting his wallet on first dates to squirm his way out of paying employed for decades has finally backfired. The bartender stalks over to kundalinikid as he grabs him by the collar of his shirt and hauls him off to a nondescript dark room in the back of the dilapidated establishment:

And he was never heard from again.

THE END