Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-09-2018, 05:28 PM
Experiencer
Sharing my dreams c:

A lot of my past dreams have been coming up
in my mind lately. Most be a planet or something lol
But here's one that keeps coming up in my mind:
By the way these dreams are from years ago, theyre not recent.

I believe i was in the middle of no where. There was a small house in front of the sea. The sky was dark with rain clouds but you could still see the sun rays through some of them. I was walking towards the house when something came up behind me. I turned around and saw a pink cube made out of energy, floating in front of me. It started speaking to me. I don't remember what the cube said. It was in a male voice. The end lol

Here's another cool dream:

It was dark outside. Night time. I was walking down a sports park i used to visit when i was little. I was walking back out the park when something appeared in front of me. It was a sacred geomety circle made out of energy floating in front of me. I dont remember the pattern. I got closer to it and decided go put my hand through it. I felt the energy then the circle turned into a book. I was given a powerful book. I knew that it was very important and i started flipping through the pages trying to find the secrets of the universe lol when i felt something bad coming. The wind started to pick up. I could see lightening i the sky. I knew someone else wanted the book and they were coming for me to take it away. I ran out of the park and hid inside my old childhood home. I remember seeing my sister and brother inside the house. Then a giant robot came from the sky. He was looking for the book. He found my home and was looking for me with his gigantic fingers but couldn't find me. He walked away searching for me till i couldn't hear his footsteps anymore. I knew i was safe and i got to keep the book lol the end.
The dream changes into some other dream after that.
Old 26-09-2018, 05:58 PM
Experiencer
Has anyone seen the movie "Inception"? lol

I had a strage dream that reminded me of that movie.
It kinda felt like i was aware in 3 different ways. I'm not sure how to explain it lol

I was dreaming I was laying on my bed. The house i was in kinda looked like my old childhood house. I had a a third person view. In this third person view i was aware i was dreaming, kinda like the observer of the dream unfolding. The me that was laying on the bed was falling asleep and was also aware I was dreaming lol So I was feeling sluggish and sleepy so I fell asleep. Then kinda like an out of the body experience another me came up. This me was also aware i was dreaming. I looked at myself sleeping in my dream laying there on the bed. It kinda freaked me out so I tried to wake up in my dream but i felt asleep again. I couldn't wake up in my dream. So i started to remember the movie "Inception" and I became afraid because i wasn't sure if i was awake in real life or not. And i bunch of fearful thoughts came to mind. I thought: " what if i can't ever wake up? What if i stay asleep forever? What if i can't tell if this is reality or not?" but then i stopped myself and said: "**** it, it doesn't matter anyway. This is the Universe after all, I'll just ride along with it." Then i woke up in real life lol
This dream was definitely trippy. Never have a been conscious like this before.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:36 PM
Master
iv had passs dreams get bac to but in difrtn dream secrensesss i hav
im still invnetin pepplee in dreams but all wayss difntee namsess i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-09-2018, 02:09 PM
Super Moderator
Very cool dreams. I suspect you were using higher wisdom to work through some troubles you may have been going through at the time in the first set of dreams. The Inception one seems to be a message in general to trust that whatever is happening is happening for our better good. Seems like you have a pretty healthy perspective on life.
Old 17-10-2018, 06:54 AM
Experiencer
Thank you guys :)

Thank you for the interpretation Michelle11
Old 17-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Experiencer
Here's a dream i had 2 weeks ago:

Apparently i was some sort of ruler. I was male around mid 40, black hair, long beard, wearing red clothes. I seemed to be a greedy ruler. I wanted all of the riches for myself. I think i didnt let anyone else to have any sort of gold or valuables. I was trying to get something from one of the villegers but then i went back to my own palace. It was full of gold and riches. Even the walls and pillars were made out of gold. Something was happening regarding the way i was ruling the town. I think people didn't like it. I had a feeling they were gonna stop obeying my rules and overthrow me. Then a huge red dragon came into the room. He was flying fast around the room, it almost looked like it was made out of fire, a red fiery energy. I think the dragon was upset because i had been a greedy ruler. He was chasing me down and right before he was gonna kill me he stopped. I dont know what happened but he went inside of me instead and i attained his power. I had his red fiery energy surging through me. Then i lifted my right foot and on my sole I saw a line going vertically half way down and a dot right in the middle (i dont know what it meant). But when i was looking at these markings a voice told me that I summond this power with my head when i needed to summond it with my heart. It wasn't a warning but more like something I needed to know. I believe it was the dragon telling me this. Then the dream kept going. I remember coming out of a cave but i cant remember after that.

I love dragons. They always seem to show up in my dreams in powerful ways. This dream just reminded me of a dream i had years ago where i got myself stuck in the mud and a huge dragon came flying down and pulled me out. He kinda scolded me for getting myself in trouble and that he wouldn't be saving me all the time ****. He flew up high and i just laid on his back and felt safe and peaceful.
Old 17-10-2018, 07:03 AM
Experiencer
*l.m.a.o

It was censored lol
Old 16-06-2019, 08:02 AM
Experiencer
I had a strange dream last night and I have been thinking about it all day. I feel like I need to know what it means lol

I was at my grandparents's house.
An older lady around her 60s with short gray hair and deep blue eyes came to the house. She brought with her exactly 100 white puppies. They were all so cute and healthy. They were gathered outside the house and we were just watching over them. I was pretty much overwhelmed with so many cute puppies. I was feeling happy and I wanted to protect them and care for them. Suddenly I had a sensation that there was a predator around. I look up at the sky and see a bald eagle. It was circleling around like birds do when they're about to dive in to snatch their prey. I started to panic a little. I grabbed some rocks from the ground and as soon as I saw it coming down I threw the rocks at it. It backed down a bit and then a second bald eagle came down trying to get close to the puppies. The weird thing is that they were coming down fast. They were flying slowly and gelty towards the dogs. I kept throwing rocks till they gave up and flew away. I was relieve that they didn't take any of the puppies. The elderly lady came to me and told me the story of how she found them. She said she went to an empty dirty home that looked like it belonged to a hoader to clean the house and found all the 100 puppies amongst the trash. She collected them all and decided to take care of them herself.

This dream reminds me of a childhood memory. I was less then 10 years old. My grandmother had a lot of chickens and I remember I loved taking care of the new born chicks (I just glanced at the clock and it's 1:00 am wow lol). Anyway, one day I was watching them outside when a spotted a bird circleling above us. I grabbed some rocks and threw them at it but the bird was fast and it took one of the baby chicks. I felt really sad because I remember hearing the chick's cry as the bird flew away.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:05 AM
Experiencer
*"they were coming down SLOW" (not fast lol) typo
Old 16-06-2019, 09:19 AM
Knower

It is great that you have such vivid and detailed dreams. I do sometimes, but then for long periods of time they stop As Michelle said, it seems like you are tapping into universal wisdom. I hope I get to do the same in future