Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 31-05-2019, 10:58 AM
Legrand

Hello,

There is a lot of theoretical exchange in this tread.

I took the invitation from Azurr0 to do some “energy” exchange yesterday. It lasted 15 minutes. The energy I received then from the crown chakra is very interesting to explore. It will probably take me a few days to assimilate the new paths of spiritual development it opened in me.

Instead of discussing about theory, I would strongly suggest to anyone reading this message to accept such a 15 minutes session with Azurr0. It will certainly give a new light to the discussions you are having.

Enjoy!

And thank you Azurr0 for this “energy” exchange.
Old 31-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Seeker

No problem. You heard the man, if you want to experience these energies yourself, let me know. Like I said, this knowledge was intended for practical use.
Old 31-05-2019, 02:24 PM
Seeker

Creativity

FUNCTION OF CREATIVITY

''Creativity as a term is essentially a lot broader then how people define it. It encompasses, among other things, significant changes in the way people behave, the way they contact and communicate with other people, with their environment, nature, animals and plants. A complete developed creativity in a person means that that person will have a creative relationship towards themselves and the environment in every single moment.

This will be achieved by gradually losing the negative and repulsive attitude towards the environment and creativity, by growing from negative to an indifferent attitude, followed by a creative attitude. This way, by completely activating the creative function of the aura the person will become very much alive and interested for everything that is happening around her - with the goal of making creative changes in its environment.''

This creative activity is not static and is not limited by range, it is constant, guided by the desire and longing to improve everything around us.''

The rest of the text describes what happens in the aura when we are creative, but that's not important right now. What is important to mention is that the creative function can only be used optimally if other functions are working normally and in harmony with one another, basically that means we should be healthy and balanced.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:35 PM
Seeker

Little Cosmic Meditations - Peace

MEDITATION ''PEACE''

Position: Sitting down

Execution:
- Breathe in deeply and while slowly exhaling, simultaneously say ''Peeeeeace''. Do this 4 times.
- After that make a pause after the first inhalation, not saying anything during the exhalation, but during the second exhalation say Peeeeeace. Do this 3 times.
- Then make a pause for 2 inhalations/exhalations, and during the third repetition Peace
- In the end, three pauses and and Peace during the fourth exhalation

How many times a day?
Three times a day is optimal

Effects of this meditation: Calms the nervous system, improves the mood, cleanses the aura and helps with spiritual growth.

You can also say Peace mentally, not out loud.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:43 PM
Seeker

Meditation - 7 Holy Rivers

MEDITATION - 7 Holy Rivers

According to spiritual energies, there are 7 holy rivers on planet Earth: Ganges, Indus, Brahmaputra, Volga, Danube, Mississippi and Amazon, they all have a developed consciousness.

This spiritual exercise or energy activity is performed by closing the eyes and imagining dipping our hands (elbow deep or whole) into some of these rivers and saying:

''I request/ask the holy river (Danube for example) to remove all harmful energetic load from my body and aura, to remove all nervous tension and everything that is harmful for my spiritual growth'' (or a similar request)

You need to stay in this state for a minute or longer, pay attention to bodily sensation, see if you feel some sort of relaxation, pleasant feelings, and thank the river at the end and open your eyes.

The holy rivers have beneficial properties and great powers, which can be used by everyone according to their spiritual level. The effect they have can be intense, they provide deep cleansing and are very useful, especially if used often.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:28 PM
Seeker

Anyone care to comment on the meditations before we proceed? My favorite one is the river meditation, I can feel its effects better than when doing the Little Cosmic meditations. Today in the afternoon I was tired but nervous and couldn't relax enough to lie down a bit and restore some energy, so I did the Holy River meditation and asked the river Danube to amplify its relaxation effect a little bit, felt a relief that enabled me to rest.
Old 06-07-2019, 04:26 PM
Seeker

Last chance boys and girls to get engaged, or this goes into lockdown.