Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-06-2019, 03:29 AM
Experiencer
Thank you Rachella :)
I consider my dreams a lot more fun then real life to be honest lol
Old 18-06-2019, 10:39 PM
Experiencer
I had this dream last month

I had a strange semi-lucid dream. i say semi because i wasn't fully aware in the dream. it kinda seemed like i knew I was dream but i didnt give it much attention. Like I'm aware but I just prefer to see the dream through without interfering. I was walking around with my sister and brother-in-law. They were mingling with other people in the dream world. I followed them for a bit then i separated and walked on my own around the place. Each stand or table had different kinds of people talking about different topics. I went to a stand and they were talking about history and the people there were dressed from that time period they were talking about. I looked around wanting to find something that would spark my interest and saw a guy who i felt I knew from somewhere. he was a stock investor. i approached him and asked him about stocks and how to make money off them. He started speaking but i couldn't understand much of what he was saying. So i got bored and left to look some more. I cant remember the other tables and stands I visited but eventually i caught up with my family. We were walking along a beach but there were walls along the beach as if they were there to contain the sea. I was trying to avoid getting in because i could see sharks and scary fish in it. My sister jumped in and i told her to get out because there were sharks in there. We left and i remember seeing this beautiful walkway with beautiful trees along the side of the walkway. The trees made a ceiling of leaf all along the walkway. The leaves were brownish, orange as if it was autumn. I walked along it. At some point walking along this place i realized i was dreaming again. and i started telling my sis and brother-in-law that this was not the real world. They didn't seem to understand what i was saying. So i just gave up. i remember looking at the ground and i said if this is not the real world i might as well go. I put my head in the ground and just let myself fall into the center of the world i was in. I remember floating down till my head reached the bottom. i laid there floating in the dark with my eyes closed. Then another dream started lol I was in a video game race. It was an online race. it felt like the movie Ready Player One. With our avatars being able to interact with other people in the game world. I raced through some weird race track and got a really good place out of many many players. At the end of the race we just sat there talking to other players.