Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-11-2015, 12:10 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Is the astral real?

I'm not asking this to cause a debate, I'm just in a group who is more focused in the magick and other things of the physical plane rather than the spiritual one.. And while I'm in awe what is possible in the physical regarding the paranormal according to the experiences I've been having with friends.. Talking with them has discouraged me of ever experiencing proof of the spiritual plane.

They aren't negative individuals, just their practice and path has been primarily spiritual encounters in the physical while I didn't really have any of my own to speak of except for soulbonding images of characters to have as friends.

I want to hear your experiences which involved definitive proof that the astral is real because I feel like there is something beyond physical reality that isn't parallel universes, but I haven't pinned down which experiences of mine were those things..
Old 17-11-2015, 01:21 AM
Master
Yes it's real, by whatever name we want to call it. Generally the astral levels are considered 4th dimension, they are right next to us.
I'm not to big on them myself and prefer to go into dimensions higher like 6th-10th.

I have too many stories to tell and these day's i'm not really into the 'story' anymore.
Lots will respond with cool stories though.
Old 17-11-2015, 08:47 AM
Nettles

To me, yes, it is very real and the way I experience it is just that, the way I experience it, and I'm not entirely certain that would be insightful to you since people tend to experience it so differently and interpret their experience differently as well.
I do hope you find the answers and insight you seek.
Old 17-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I hope so too, as I'm being told by these people that the astral doesn't exist but I'm guessing they're saying that because they've never experienced stuff like lucid dreaming or a OBE.. Most of the magick/paranormal stuff they've experienced and is real is, surprisingly on the physical plane, if you'd believe that..

I hope I can have my own experiences soon to say that I've been there.
Old 17-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Pathfinder

For me, the question of "real" and "unreal" has started to become totally uninteresting, for everything seems to be a kind of illusion - the physical world, too. I have had lots of OBEs and I can say, it does not really interest me anymore how to "prove" another world. I want to have deep experiences and deeper states different from the normal daily consciousness. For me, I have gained a lot of inner strength, inner stability, deep empathy and understanding of others, states of deep emotions, deep silence, deep connection with others. I have learned to see the world with other eyes and I am convinced that we are so much more than just brains and cells, that our consciousness spreads far wider than just inside our body. This is what counts for me - the experiences I get from dreams, OBEs, meditations. It does not really count for me if the astral is virtual or consisting of a finer matter or whatever. I just know doing OBEs and wandering around out there (even if this all may only be a dream in the opinion of other people) is the coolest and the most important part of my life :)
Old 17-11-2015, 05:36 PM
Pathfinder

Ah, I forgot: my intention was - just do it and don't mind what other people say. Ask yourself what you want and not what they tell you.
Old 18-11-2015, 02:30 AM
Suspended

We know about the astral, only because it once had a mass of atmosphere that belonged to our atmosphere. The astral is a burnt out body that ancient science burnt and dropped it on the Earth body.

The astral itself has no meaning or purpose to our human life, and science is studying it and tries to imply that is has virtue regarding our mind and also personal spiritual self.....yet their considerations are false.

Any spiritual circumstance that communicates to our life, does so because of communication, but it does not imply that the communication itself belongs to our life as a spiritual purpose....science wants this body to have a purpose, for they are studying science of the spirit.

This is the reason why I know astral travel is not true to the condition of self ownership of our spirit. Our spirit only gains transmitted information from it, because it once belonged to us, but now does not.

Scientists have caused a huge spiritual attack upon humanity by studying it along with the human mind at ground state trying to understand ancient spiritual precepts of GOD.

After I was nearly self combusted, I gained a transmitted message that relayed that only DEVIL SPIRITS exist in the astral as a destroyed atmospheric body of mass and that the atmosphere protected our life from this evil manifested destruction.

Occult Scientists reconnected our psyche to this level of transmission in their new occult ground state study and hence many of our healed mind contacts were once again burnt out.....something I know by self experience and not simply a personal comment or theory.
Old 18-11-2015, 02:46 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Sorry wmsm but I don't believe what you say regarding the astral. I'd ask you to refrain from posting in this thread again.
Old 18-11-2015, 04:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashii49829
I hope so too, as I'm being told by these people that the astral doesn't exist but I'm guessing they're saying that because they've never experienced stuff like lucid dreaming or a OBE.. Most of the magick/paranormal stuff they've experienced and is real is, surprisingly on the physical plane, if you'd believe that..

I hope I can have my own experiences soon to say that I've been there.

Hi Kashii,

I can't "prove" the existence of the 4th dimension but it is pretty simple. You have ocean water overlapped by the fabric of the cosmos and magnified by the lunar energy from the moon. There is a vast deep reservoir you can enter. Meditate on the moonlight on the ground when you see it, be at one with the cosmos at night. An open heart and mind and a slight loss of the ego will allow this cosmic energy to flow into you and sweep you out of your body, and back out into the cosmos with it. If you have a neighbor loving heart towards others and everything in the universe, you will connect with it. The gravity of the other stars and planets are also magnified through the lunar energy. I could tell all kinds of stories, but this is it in a nutshell. Everything is connected as one, and everything has vibration. Even science has acknowledged that at the subatomic level.

It's all well and good for certain individuals to say the astral doesn't exist but that kind of connection with other souls, the universe and the earth is a precious thing in it's own right, and I hope you will continue to seek out knowledge and ponder things on your own. I would have hated to have missed out on it, myself.
Old 18-11-2015, 06:29 AM
Pathfinder

There exist many opinions and believings about the astral, but there are several features that are known by all who really have experienced OBEs. One is that the astral is NO world like ours - the astral world is not a "ground" for living, as the earth is, the "astral matter" or whatever it is, is just a medium of communication. The astral surroundings are formed by psychic laws (like the inner, so the outer - e.g. an astral layer where spirits live which are full of sadness and melancholy, the surroundings will look sad, too). Everything and everyone has a vibrancy and similar vibrancies attract similar vibrancies.
What I want to say with that it, that the astral can NOT be compared to the physical just like this, it certainly is not another planet or whatever, it seems to be a finer layer. There are two main hypothesis:
1.) The astral world is made of finer matter than the physical. The physical is the lowest layer, the astral layers are all of finer matter which is formed by emotional and psychic powers. The higher the astral layer is, the more this influence from our thoughts and emotions is visible - the finer the matter, the easier it will gain form by our emotions and thougths.
2.) The astral world is not consisting of a finer matter, but is a virtual communication space. The fact of interactions between similar vibrancies stays the same.

However, it is up to you what you believe. The question of "real" does not matter when you realize that everything is kind of an illusion. For me a dream is as real as the physical. Because it happens and it clearly has effects on me! In another way as the physical, but it has. Our thoughts and emotions are real, too. They affect us, sometimes very strongly! Who would say the thoughts and emotions aren't real? Whatever you believe in strongest, it is real for you, even if you believe the world consists of milk and apples. If you believe it, then it is real for you. Reality seems to be, to a great amount, a subjective thing.

Funny that wmsm believes that there are only devils in the astral, I actually met several ones who love me so deep I can't describe it and I certainly do not believe they are devils, LOL