Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Ascender
Guides and angels can bring wonders

For a while I have been having really really bad luck with jobs. I tried every where that I think I had a chance with which was every where near by. I have no car or money for buses and trains so I couldnt look to far.

Well one day I was giving up. People kept complaing and asking me to get a job, though I did try and told them I tried my best. So I sat here at the computer and said out loud to them "If there is such a thing as a job for me why havent I goten one yet? If there I am ment to work and get one please, please show me it. If it will help me grow in all ways I need to grow spiriualy and phyiscaly then show me it. Bring me that job." Well not to long after I said that my mom came in to the room and gave me an aplacation. I have tried them out befor but my math skills wasnt good enough. But she said try any ways. So I did. Though my math skill hasnt changed I still go it!

When we really do need somthing, they pull threw. I cant say thank you enough to my gaurdeans for the help they have brought me and the miricals they have given to me.

Bless Be<3
Old 25-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Benoit84

Aww Congrats on the job!

Isn't it great to know that they are always there to help you out when you truly need it? All you have to do is ask. :)
Old 25-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Animi

I have the same experiences. When I am down, or the situation seems hopeless, I always get a helping hand in the most unthinkable ways. Unthinkable to me (skeptics can find a reasonable explanation), as in what are the odds?
And it's just so comforting :)

I wish I could meet them too :)
Old 26-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Adrian29

Congratultations Zoclora. I asked my guides and my angels to help me to find a new job. Many blessings.
Old 26-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Ascender
Congratulation Zoclora :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 26-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Ascender
Thank you every one! And of cores to my guardians. ;D

Its been a long and rough road but I know they are here by be every step of the way, no matter what direction I go.

Bless Be<3
Old 26-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Trieah

I'm so happy for you!!!
Old 26-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Ascender
Thank you Trieah ^^
Old 26-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm really pleased for you :)

Help can certainly come at the times of most need and from the strangest places too.

I have noticed that when I reach the darkest of places I quite often have a dream that gives me a real emotional boost causing me to wake up feeling emotionally balanced. Interestingly, this never happened during my periods of depression but once I opened myself up to spirit, it did.

When we are open I believe miracles can occur. We just need to believe.