Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-05-2012, 04:41 AM
Ascender
^^; wellI know Jesus is a good man..but..Im no christan lol But I do how ever know that the angels are always here to help us and lission to us when we need then or simply just want to have a chat.
Old 22-05-2012, 05:01 AM
AngelandKefira

I have seen AA Michael on several occasions. I worked with him a few times on missions. I remember when I first met him I had a little bit of an ego which he had no time for, he wasn't mean about it but he just ignored me until I was humbled a bit more, then he quickly became one of my favorite angel teacher/trainers. I always admired his devotion to God and his courage.
Old 22-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Trieah

I've known Michael for several years now. He is indeed a beautiful soul. He's also quite playful as well. Sometimes we'll toss out a bunch of witty banter back and forth at each other, it's hysterical.
Old 22-05-2012, 12:23 PM
AngelAndriel

Michael does have a sense of humor. I have many stories about him cheering me up with a good laugh.
Old 22-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelAndriel
I would never want to be on Michael's bad side. :)

Then I guess you would not want my existence though I have been blessed with his absence for centuries now.
Old 22-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Then I guess you would not want my existence though I have been blessed with his absence for centuries now.

Michael is a super sweet dude.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Old 25-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Bad side he does have a open heart, just call out to him and he will visit sometime :)

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Old 26-05-2012, 08:52 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Bad side he does have a open heart, just call out to him and he will visit sometime :)

I have been on his bad side for so very long that I don't even want to count it. Then he was stupid enough to mess with my soul mate so he ended up on the darkest side of my very existence. I could call out for him but I doubt he would dare come near me (it is like I can feel the fear pouring out of him). I really do not care anymore, but I am glad he holds his distance because I really do not care for him anymore. I love him as I love everything but I do not care *beep* about him anymore. He can bring me nothing my higher self, my spirit guides or ancient gods cannot bring.
Old 27-05-2012, 04:20 AM
AngelAndriel

sounds like a counterfeit...
Old 27-05-2012, 04:23 AM
AngelAndriel

Michael is a very kind and not a lustful being.. He doesn't mess with other people's lovers. He is a being of purity and love. There are alot of counterfeits and lying demonic spirits out there.