Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Master
4 card reading, some help please! I'm too biased...

This is about my ex, what I am to do, really forget about it and move on or is there still something to be expected in the future at some point?
Currently not in touch, healed for the most part after we broke up a year ago, and I don't want him back. Yet... there's still something somehow that keeps bringing it back up. If I choose a pick a card reading on the subject it almost always says "He made a mistake. The breakup was not supposed to have happened."
In a way I've always felt that way too, but then I ask myself "Is that possible? I thought everything was always in Divine order?"

Just some background.
I drew 4 cards from the Wildwood Tarot deck, and of course I find it difficult to read, too biased, especially with the Lovers card coming up (sod's law!).

So I want to ask you guys for help, but bear in mind the Wildwood Tarot is not entirely the same as the RWS Tarot.

I didn't do position, just the one question: What am I to do with him? ('let go' 'have hope' etc.?)

1) Ace of Stones - Foundation of Life (Ace of Pentacles)
2) Blasted Oak 16 (Tower)
3) 8 of Vessels - Rebirth (8 of Cups)
4) Forest Lovers 6 (Lovers)

Anyone who can help me? I really don't know as it is way too easy to read something horribly romantic in this.
Thank you!

Old 22-11-2018, 07:26 PM
Deactivated Account
I am not an expert, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
2) Blasted Oak 16 (Hanged Man)
16 is the Tower, not the Hanged Man, the image of the Blasted Oak also makes me think of the Tower...

The Lovers I also know as a decision that must be made. A clear decision from the heart, without any "but" or "maybe" which not necessarily has anything to do with a romantic relationship.

8 of Cups looks different in your decks, as I know it, it normally means that you leave something behind for something and that taking this step doesn't come easy.

I am not good at reading cards, there are others here who can do this a lot better, of that I am sure.
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 23-11-2018, 06:46 AM
Master

I reckon, if you cover up The Lovers card, it seems pretty clear that the advise is to move on. When I see the Ace of Stones, it literally feels like the rock is being pushed firmly into the ground, ie ending things solidly.

The Lovers as I know you know, doesn't always refer to a love relationship. It can indicate progression, moving on, moving onto bigger things etc. Off the back of 8 of Cups (Rebirth) it seems to indicate exactly that - rebirth.

Hope that helps
Old 23-11-2018, 10:07 AM
Master
@ Thank you, Seeker of Knowledge for correcting the Tower. I always mix those up cos I don't read this deck as normal RWS based decks.

@Tealily, thank you! Interesting you felt that with the Ace of Stones!
The Lovers, with this card I often -depending on the reading of course- feel the tree is in between them, meaning an obstacle, and quite the obstacle at that. The way it's drawn is peculiar. I'm not sure if that was done deliberately or simply bad drawing, but if I try to see it out of the way, not in between them, it doesn't work. In that sense it's the weirdest Lovers card ever, hihi.

Glad with your interpretation! And yes, it helps. Thank you
Old 24-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
This is about my ex, what I am to do, really forget about it and move on or is there still something to be expected in the future at some point?
Currently not in touch, healed for the most part after we broke up a year ago, and I don't want him back. Yet... there's still something somehow that keeps bringing it back up. If I choose a pick a card reading on the subject it almost always says "He made a mistake. The breakup was not supposed to have happened."
In a way I've always felt that way too, but then I ask myself "Is that possible? I thought everything was always in Divine order?"

Just some background.
I drew 4 cards from the Wildwood Tarot deck, and of course I find it difficult to read, too biased, especially with the Lovers card coming up (sod's law!).

So I want to ask you guys for help, but bear in mind the Wildwood Tarot is not entirely the same as the RWS Tarot.

I didn't do position, just the one question: What am I to do with him? ('let go' 'have hope' etc.?)

1) Ace of Stones - Foundation of Life (Ace of Pentacles)
2) Blasted Oak 16 (Tower)
3) 8 of Vessels - Rebirth (8 of Cups)
4) Forest Lovers 6 (Lovers)

Anyone who can help me? I really don't know as it is way too easy to read something horribly romantic in this.
Thank you!

I usually avoid looking at other people's readings but for some reason I felt compelled to look at yours (maybe from the help you've given me in the past).

Anyway, I looked at it and thought "what is FairyCrystal to do with him?" and I got:

Look at him as something important that is etched into your life forever (Ace of Stones) that for whatever reason had to come to a horrid end (The Blasted Oak) which has given you the opportunity to move on (8 of Vessels) to enjoy a relationship that is really meaningful to you and that you deserve (The Lovers).

I don't think you will ever truly get over him. He will always be a part of your life that you will carry with you. But you will have another chance at love and who knows, what you've learnt from "him" just may be something that enhances your next relationship. In some way, your past relationship may lead to and be instrumental to your next relationship. I don't know how, maybe a change of thought patterns, lifestyle, whatever. You don't just forget ... a bit like a tattoo that you've had done. It's really hard to just erase it, even if that particular part of your life is done and dusted. There's still remnants of it, even if you don't want there to be.

I don't own the Wildwood Tarot, though I've got it on order at my local shop (if they actually manage to get it in!). Hope it helps in some way though.

Tried to give you a hug, but had too many images ...
Old 24-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Guide

If this was a reading for myself I would intuit what was once written in stone has apparently gone down in flames. The way out of such a mess is to move on and be like water.

The tree between the handfasted lovers is a birch tree. Therefore not so much an obstacle but a pledge to new beginnings.

Great cards. All the best to you FairyCrystal.
Old 26-11-2018, 12:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
If this was a reading for myself I would intuit what was once written in stone has apparently gone down in flames. The way out of such a mess is to move on and be like water.

The tree between the handfasted lovers is a birch tree. Therefore not so much an obstacle but a pledge to new beginnings.

Great cards. All the best to you FairyCrystal.
Thank you. Great insight on the birch tree!! Be like water... love that too!
Nice that some others, including you, also read that stone with symbols/engravings to mean something. Written in stone. I like that.
I sometimes see a soul contract in it, depending on the reading of course.
Thanks for your feedback!!
Old 26-11-2018, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
I usually avoid looking at other people's readings but for some reason I felt compelled to look at yours (maybe from the help you've given me in the past).

Anyway, I looked at it and thought "what is FairyCrystal to do with him?" and I got:

Look at him as something important that is etched into your life forever (Ace of Stones) that for whatever reason had to come to a horrid end (The Blasted Oak) which has given you the opportunity to move on (8 of Vessels) to enjoy a relationship that is really meaningful to you and that you deserve (The Lovers).

I don't think you will ever truly get over him. He will always be a part of your life that you will carry with you. But you will have another chance at love and who knows, what you've learnt from "him" just may be something that enhances your next relationship. In some way, your past relationship may lead to and be instrumental to your next relationship. I don't know how, maybe a change of thought patterns, lifestyle, whatever. You don't just forget ... a bit like a tattoo that you've had done. It's really hard to just erase it, even if that particular part of your life is done and dusted. There's still remnants of it, even if you don't want there to be.

I don't own the Wildwood Tarot, though I've got it on order at my local shop (if they actually manage to get it in!). Hope it helps in some way though.

Tried to give you a hug, but had too many images ...
Thank you Pandora! And makes a lot of sense. I too think and feel he will never really truly leave my system. I sometimes compare it to the Titanic... being meant for one another like Jack & Rose, but something interfered, they lost one another for good that lifetime. She has to move on and find new love, even though it will never be the same again.
That's where I'm at, and what I'm now hoping to find: a great happy life with a SM. (I have reason to believe ex was my "Jack", and I his "Rose", TFs).
That may sound incredibly romantic, and it is when it's a movie, in real life not so much, hihi. It doesn't really hurt anymore, but like you say, somehow there's still something there.
The tattoo is a nice description.

I hope you get this deck in soon! It is well worth it, esp if you can let go of all default RWS interpretations and really bounce of the cards' imagery.

Thanks for your feedback & help! Appreciate it. Thank you for the hug!! (Oh, that 5-image-limit in these forums, hihi)
Old 26-11-2018, 11:31 AM
Master
Hi Fairy,

Interesting cards there. Well for starters I feel that the connection is vastly spiritual. From your end there might be more deeper emotional connect..but heart might also lead towards conflict and need for independence. A part of you wants to.move away because it isn't wholly passionate but more emotional. He definitely is drawn to you..and his interest in unwavering here. I think you might want to let him in at some point in the future but also pull back because things might feel shady. There might be the presence of another lady.
So there is continuing energy but I actually feel that at some point your own sense of self and independence will help you move on more confidently than you are able to now.

I don't really have the Wildwood tarot...but I googled some of the images. This is what I feel is coming up for you. Hope this relates,

Let me know
Old 26-11-2018, 11:30 PM
Master
Hi Angelic!
I do believe it is indeed vastly spiritual, although I'm not sure if he ever was fully aware of that.
He left me for someone else last year. I don't want him back, I doubt I could ever trust him again. Yet, there always seems to be something there still.

So in a way it resonates, except that it's not like we are dating or trying to get back together.
Thank you.
BTW I had added images of the cards to my posting so people wouldn't have to search for them. Had you not seen that? (just wondering)