Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Newbie ;)

My Road to AP

I've surrounded myself with darkness, laid as comfortably as possibly in my own bed, focused on my breathing, felt my limbs growing numb and then.... nothing. I can feel the base of my spine vibrate and overheat and yet I can't reach the part where vibration actually surrounds me.

I've yet to feel the numbness overtake my chest and face to the point where I'm paralyzed, but I refuse to give up. I'm so close to it... I used to be able to do it without even trying as a child, up until an astral entity tormented me and forced me to 'give it up.' I'm not entirely convinced it's gone, though.

I'm an agnostic with a more scientific mind than most, but I can't ignore my own OBE memories. My experience alone gives me the proof I need to know AP is possible, and that alone has driven me this far to pursue it for the last five years.

There are so many things I want to do with AP, so much that could help myself and others. My frustration mounts, but my desperation mounts higher. I'm not interested in youtube tutorials (especially from those sell-out fakes) or any encouraging words... But I am seeking answers. I want to know the exact steps that I need to take.

What am I doing wrong? Does my medication interfere with AP? I'm diagnosed with autism and take both stimulants and anti-depressants for my condition. What about my diet? Could different nutrients and minerals provide better results? I've tried both a peaceful, happy state of mind and an aggressive, pursuant mental state and neither have succeeded in achieving AP... I can't even reach a state of Lucid Dreaming. What can I do... What should I do?
Old 19-11-2018, 08:44 PM
Master

I had my first out-of-body experience immediately after I finished reading William Buhlman's "Adventures Beyond the Body".

What do you mean by your "own OBE memories"? You had OBEs but you just can't have them at will? That's the norm, unfortunately.

Also, how do you expect "so much [] could help myself and others" by having OBEs?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-11-2018, 02:52 AM
Newbie ;)

When I say "my OBE memories," I'm referring to when I could AP back when I was a child. I don't recall how I was able to do it so frequently and so willfully back then.

As for how I could help others, I'm simply referring to the insight one gains from astral travel. Seeing beyond the physical realm has to be a boon of knowledge. I want to explore, to look beyond.
Old 20-11-2018, 02:24 PM
Knower
Hello

I'm not a doctor so please do not take this as a diagnosis or medical advice of any kind. Primarily for the fact that the medical industry has monetized the concept of sickness and "medical advice" for their own profit and psychological control over what is widely known and what is thought of as a cure, healing or healthy.

With that said I personally would suggest seeking a holistic remedy for your autism if you truly want to advance your health and expand into your own inner clarity. High doses of CBD oil and other CBD supplements have been scientifically proven to clear up symptoms for individuals with autism. I've personally seen it work for my cousin as an alternative to prescription drugs.

If you're taking stimulants and anti-depressants you're locking yourself in a vibrational cage. Your body has to be able to go one way or the other so it can bounce back vibrationally depending on which way you take it in meditation when you are attempting an OBE. Think of your body like a rubber band. When you stretch it it snaps back to the way it was. And if you roll it up it will eventually unroll back to the way it was.

In comparison to your body- when you increase your energy in meditation your body will eventually recalibrate to a point where you are comfortable in your own energy, like a snap back. And when you relax in meditation your body will eventually get back to a point where you are at peace in relaxation in your own energy.

I don't have any ultimate answers for you here. What I do know is how the body works and the principles of how that process works to get my body to that state. And in my experience everytime I have had some type of inorganic substance in my system it has always slowed down my vibrational ability to hit that state.

Because your body holds an expandable and contractable energetic wavelength you need to get into your own energy holistically to get a hold on where you are taking your energy. Because in order to get into the astral you need to have control over the sensations you feel in your body to align them to where you want to go in the astral. And it's almost impossible to do it on synthetically created drugs that do nothing except black out your consciousness and hold your body in a vibratory cage of symptom management. Work with your breathing, and the blood flowing through your limbs with your conscious sentience in even breaths from the heart.

Hope this helps you my friend you can do it
Old 20-11-2018, 07:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingSweetly
I've surrounded myself with darkness, laid as comfortably as possibly in my own bed, focused on my breathing, felt my limbs growing numb and then.... nothing. I can feel the base of my spine vibrate and overheat and yet I can't reach the part where vibration actually surrounds me.

I've yet to feel the numbness overtake my chest and face to the point where I'm paralyzed, but I refuse to give up. I'm so close to it... I used to be able to do it without even trying as a child, up until an astral entity tormented me and forced me to 'give it up.' I'm not entirely convinced it's gone, though.

I'm an agnostic with a more scientific mind than most, but I can't ignore my own OBE memories. My experience alone gives me the proof I need to know AP is possible, and that alone has driven me this far to pursue it for the last five years.

There are so many things I want to do with AP, so much that could help myself and others. My frustration mounts, but my desperation mounts higher. I'm not interested in youtube tutorials (especially from those sell-out fakes) or any encouraging words... But I am seeking answers. I want to know the exact steps that I need to take.

What am I doing wrong? Does my medication interfere with AP? I'm diagnosed with autism and take both stimulants and anti-depressants for my condition. What about my diet? Could different nutrients and minerals provide better results? I've tried both a peaceful, happy state of mind and an aggressive, pursuant mental state and neither have succeeded in achieving AP... I can't even reach a state of Lucid Dreaming. What can I do... What should I do?

I'm going to second the recommendation regarding William Buhlman (I've recommended him several times before on this site). He does have some great books if you are interested, but his website also offers an abundance of helpful tips and information. Here is the link:

http://www.astralinfo.org/how-to-guides/

No, your medication shouldn't interfere with your ability to astral project. I too, take medications for a variety of issues and I'm still able to AP. The numbness you mentioned might be caused by sleep paralysis. I'm not 100% sure, but it wouldn't hurt to research this to see if it makes sense. Sleep paralysis can be used as a sort of platform to AP too. As for the vibration not spreading... Try not to over think it. If you concentrate too much on the vibrations or the other signs that take place when the AP process begins, it can halt the process. Just go with the flow, stay relaxed and very lightly focused.

One more thing... Please know that everyone experience's the AP process differently. What works for one, may not work for another. What one experience's while projecting doesn't mean you'll experience the same way. Everyone is different. Find what works for you.
Old 20-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
Hello

I'm not a doctor so please do not take this as a diagnosis or medical advice of any kind. Primarily for the fact that the medical industry has monetized the concept of sickness and "medical advice" for their own profit and psychological control over what is widely known and what is thought of as a cure, healing or healthy.

With that said I personally would suggest seeking a holistic remedy for your autism if you truly want to advance your health and expand into your own inner clarity. High doses of CBD oil and other CBD supplements have been scientifically proven to clear up symptoms for individuals with autism. I've personally seen it work for my cousin as an alternative to prescription drugs.

If you're taking stimulants and anti-depressants you're locking yourself in a vibrational cage. Your body has to be able to go one way or the other so it can bounce back vibrationally depending on which way you take it in meditation when you are attempting an OBE. Think of your body like a rubber band. When you stretch it it snaps back to the way it was. And if you roll it up it will eventually unroll back to the way it was.

In comparison to your body- when you increase your energy in meditation your body will eventually recalibrate to a point where you are comfortable in your own energy, like a snap back. And when you relax in meditation your body will eventually get back to a point where you are at peace in relaxation in your own energy.

I don't have any ultimate answers for you here. What I do know is how the body works and the principles of how that process works to get my body to that state. And in my experience everytime I have had some type of inorganic substance in my system it has always slowed down my vibrational ability to hit that state.

Because your body holds an expandable and contractable energetic wavelength you need to get into your own energy holistically to get a hold on where you are taking your energy. Because in order to get into the astral you need to have control over the sensations you feel in your body to align them to where you want to go in the astral. And it's almost impossible to do it on synthetically created drugs that do nothing except black out your consciousness and hold your body in a vibratory cage of symptom management. Work with your breathing, and the blood flowing through your limbs with your conscious sentience in even breaths from the heart.

Hope this helps you my friend you can do it
I'm going to say a hard 'no' on holistic remedies to autism as I've studied the ins and outs of my condition and have tried alternative remedies, only for everything to turn out.... hazy. When I was asking if medication would block AP, I was asking for any SPECIFIC types like Ritalin or Concerta and what not, not like if ALL medication could block it... There's no way I can go off of my meds, not after what I've experienced.

There was even an entire year I was off my stimulant medication because I was curious to see if it would work, and I was completely non-functional and miserable. I felt like and could do absolutely *nothing.*
And 2 weeks without the anti-depressants was worse than that entire year. The withdrawal is terrifyingly horrid.

I do have faith in doctors and the medical industry, just from the 'healing people' side of it, not the dirt bag "let's make money of if it" side. Most people want to help, it's just the few rich jerk-holes that want to make it terrible for everyone that poison the waters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
I'm going to second the recommendation regarding William Buhlman (I've recommended him several times before on this site). He does have some great books if you are interested, but his website also offers an abundance of helpful tips and information. Here is the link:

(the link you gave but I can't quote it because I need to make 15 posts or more)

No, your medication shouldn't interfere with your ability to astral project. I too, take medications for a variety of issues and I'm still able to AP. The numbness you mentioned might be caused by sleep paralysis. I'm not 100% sure, but it wouldn't hurt to research this to see if it makes sense. Sleep paralysis can be used as a sort of platform to AP too. As for the vibration not spreading... Try not to over think it. If you concentrate too much on the vibrations or the other signs that take place when the AP process begins, it can halt the process. Just go with the flow, stay relaxed and very lightly focused.

One more thing... Please know that everyone experience's the AP process differently. What works for one, may not work for another. What one experience's while projecting doesn't mean you'll experience the same way. Everyone is different. Find what works for you.

William Buhlman, I'll keep that name in mind. And I figured everyone would have a different experience, considering everyone has vastly differing ideas on AP.
Old 24-11-2018, 01:42 PM
Guide
Hi DreamingSweetly,
Yes, I strongly believe you can safely do AP even on medication. Here’s why...the whole purpose of AP is to realize we ( our spirit/souls) are capable of detaching from our physical bodies and all it’s limitations on this plane of reality.

I’ve learned a lot about AP in yhe past couple of years. I HIGHLY recommend reading all the posts on AP by forum member dutchiexx. He, like you, tried for a very long time to AP and was getting frustrated until he figured out a technique that worked for him.

Afterwards, he became an ace at AP. I don’t think he is active on the forum anymore, but his posts are amazing and very informative. I encouraged him to write a book about his AP experiences.

I hope this helps. Best wishes!!!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 28-11-2018, 10:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi DreamingSweetly,
Yes, I strongly believe you can safely do AP even on medication. Here’s why...the whole purpose of AP is to realize we ( our spirit/souls) are capable of detaching from our physical bodies and all it’s limitations on this plane of reality.

I’ve learned a lot about AP in yhe past couple of years. I HIGHLY recommend reading all the posts on AP by forum member dutchiexx. He, like you, tried for a very long time to AP and was getting frustrated until he figured out a technique that worked for him.

Afterwards, he became an ace at AP. I don’t think he is active on the forum anymore, but his posts are amazing and very informative. I encouraged him to write a book about his AP experiences.

I hope this helps. Best wishes!!!

dutchiexx, eh? I'll give them a look-see and hope their posts guide me into the astral realm.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:25 AM
Seeker

I've written an article about how to do it properly step-by-step but I'm not yet allowed to post URL's (newbie).

So here's the main tip:

One of the main mistakes you're doing is expecting to go from full wakefulness straight into REM sleep, which is where separation happens.
You will have to be asleep for at least 10 minutes before you will be able to enter that sleep state. And it doesn't happen when you just fall asleep.

A solution to this is waking yourself out of deep sleep, lets say after 3 hours of sleeping, waiting around awake for 30 mins and then going back to sleep. Your brain should attempt to go back to R.E.M. state immediately, and if you are able to hold onto a bit of conscious awareness during that, that's when you will experience separation.
Why this works? It's because if you google sleep stages, you will see that dream state happens when you are in R.E.M. sleep stage, the last stage of the sleep cycle, which happens every 3 hours. So to wake yourself after 3 hours of sleep when you reached that state, and fall back to sleep maintaining awareness is what makes it happen.

This hasn't been proven or disproven yet, but some sources say that when you dream your brain releases D.M.T, just like when you die, or when you choose to use D.M.T and then reach those crazy ''planes'' with dwarf people and such lol. It's all the same. It would explain why some people experience AP, which produces similar experience to taking external D.M.T.
Old 08-12-2018, 05:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmDaath
I've written an article about how to do it properly step-by-step but I'm not yet allowed to post URL's (newbie).

So here's the main tip:

One of the main mistakes you're doing is expecting to go from full wakefulness straight into REM sleep, which is where separation happens.
You will have to be asleep for at least 10 minutes before you will be able to enter that sleep state. And it doesn't happen when you just fall asleep.

A solution to this is waking yourself out of deep sleep, lets say after 3 hours of sleeping, waiting around awake for 30 mins and then going back to sleep. Your brain should attempt to go back to R.E.M. state immediately, and if you are able to hold onto a bit of conscious awareness during that, that's when you will experience separation.
Why this works? It's because if you google sleep stages, you will see that dream state happens when you are in R.E.M. sleep stage, the last stage of the sleep cycle, which happens every 3 hours. So to wake yourself after 3 hours of sleep when you reached that state, and fall back to sleep maintaining awareness is what makes it happen.

This hasn't been proven or disproven yet, but some sources say that when you dream your brain releases D.M.T, just like when you die, or when you choose to use D.M.T and then reach those crazy ''planes'' with dwarf people and such lol. It's all the same. It would explain why some people experience AP, which produces similar experience to taking external D.M.T.

You can project directly from wakefulness. Some call it "phasing", others call it "direct method", others may use other names.

If you can't post links yet, you could define a search with a short phrase from the document you want to point to (check it firstly that it really points wherever you want it to point to).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.