Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-11-2018, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
The book describe sounds fascinating to me. I am going to buy to read.
Thanks for responding and leading me to a new book.

Yes, thanks iamthat!

One can get the book free as a pdf download.

I got curious too. Started reading it and yes, very good (tick) – for example:
Quote:
Well, Jack, there’s not only something but almost everything in telepathy. It’s the outer edge of those faculties which we have to develop here. It’s the main link between our world and yours. You know that some people have learnt of things which are happening to their friends at a distance. We all can do so here, and that is the way we communicate with each other; speech does not exist with us. This explains those sayings in the Bible about nothing shall be hid. You cannot tell lies here or be deceived.
It is not exactly telepathy, because in telepathy there is still time and space involved and you can lie, but in silent communication, what I call ‘nondual’ or ‘energetic’ – there is a direct inner knowing of each other’s emotions, intents and thoughts – so you really cannot hide anything (from a Spiritual Aboriginal Elder, I may add).

And then I got to this sentence at page 7:
Quote:
A n****r believing in a fetish is better than a man who believes nothing at all. Believe!
Ok, yeah, but even in the light of truth - the way it was said – Sheesh! Will “tha man” ever get over himself? (*^&%$#@!!!*)
Better lol than cry (and get into a 'trauma space' with it. Talking about being joyous in this Hell on Earth).
But I feel a SJW - activism coming on and a bottle of wine to deal with it .... lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf0_...m5oZW 7c&t=34
Quote:
They were standin' on the shore one day, Saw the white sails in the sun
Wasn't long before they felt the sting, white man, white law, white gun
Don't tell me that it's justified, 'cause somewhere, someone lied
Yeah well someone lied, someone lied, genocide
Well someone lied, oh, ahh

Last edited by sentient : 13-11-2018 at 04:22 AM.
Old 13-11-2018, 08:11 PM
Master

Quote:
In one prophetic dream, a serial killer took me to "Hell". It was on a higher frequency than we are here on Earth. One could move through objects easy type of matter. It wasn't so dense as Earth. Anyways, the souls there were joyous in what they were doing. They all were very driven with purpose. This surprised me cause I always thought of hell as others say it is, all the variations out there I am sure most of heard. I have never heard it being a joyous place til I was shown it being that way. I saw many groups that had leaders, all of them affecting life on Earth in a variety of destructive ways across the globe.

It occurs to me that maybe joyous is not the right word. I always consider the nature of joy as a quality of the Soul, and these people were definitely not expressing Soul purpose. Perhaps it is more appropriate to say that they were acting with malicious glee, which is an unattractive personality attribute.

And in response to Sentient, agree. In some ways Gone West expresses the attitudes of the time, and I make allowances for that.

Peace
Old 16-11-2018, 05:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Anyways, the souls there were joyous in what they were doing. They all were very driven with purpose. This surprised me cause I always thought of hell as others say it is, all the variations out there I am sure most of heard. I have never heard it being a joyous place til I was shown it being that way.

I saw many groups that had leaders, all of them affecting life on Earth in a variety of destructive ways across the globe.

I take it you mean the experience feeling joy/happiness happens by affecting life on earth (materiel planes). What of reincarnation and growth, does it end? It sounds it is not joy of self and will last only as long as temporary planes continue to exist. Once nothing can be affected, joy/happiness ends.
Old 16-11-2018, 06:21 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualll
I think you saw the first level of hell where there are demons strong enough to be able to reach their ends and enjoy their activities. However, most inhabitants on the lower planes lead lives of misery.

Hell is strong and some of it's inhabitants can function in a very negative environment while most humans on earth are frail and cannot operate in such negative energies. That's why we need the protection of the angels.

Many times they don't help humans also because we humans need to evolve on our own and they don't interfere with our evolution as they respect the laws of the universe while the dark side doesn't respect many laws.

Anyway, believe me, no matter how hellish earth can be, it's much better than in the lower realms in most cases.

yea, i am sure there are hellish acts beyond my imagination, be it on earth or on some deep level of hell.
Old 16-11-2018, 06:26 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hello Gracey -

Here's how I philosophically (philo=life; sophy=wisdom) frame the issues you raise.

I project that the ESSENCE of LIFE is LOVE-and-JOY. Love-and-Joy being two 'orthogonal' aspects of Life, like Electricity and Magnetism are two 'orthogonal' aspects of the same phenomenon, which physicists label Electro-Magnetism. You can't have the 'transmission' of 'light' (which is an electromagnetic wave, or vibration) unless you have both aspects - an electric component and a magnetic component - dynamically reinforcing one another. A purely 'electric' field or a purely 'magnetic' field eventually attenuates down (or 'damps' down) to 'zero' presence in the field of 'physical space'.

One of the things which the beings you describe enJOY is the WIELDING (experience?) of POWER which they (albeit selfishly and without concern for others) LOVE. This is what makes them feel 'alive'. This enJOYment of POWER is what results in their experiencing and so LOVEing LIFE.

A 'life' (LIFE) without JOY is not worth LIVE-ing!

I think true Hell is the experience of no JOY (whatsoever) such that there is then no LOVE (whatsoever) - then one 'dies' and so ceases to exist, SPIRITually speaking. Those souls who don't LOVE anything (even selfish POWER) experience such obliteration, i.e. OBLIVION!

Here is an excerpt from hypnotherapy session related in the book Memories of the Afterlife: Lives Between Lives, Stories of Personal Transformation, which may give you a 'feel for what I am talking about, or trying to. It is from the case history of a fella/soul who was vicious killer (the Chapter is titled LOTHAR the BARBARIAN) in a previous life. [P.S. The book is a compilation of cases put together by therapists associated with The Newton Institute (https://www.newtoninstitute.org/ ]:
Client (speaking of the remembered JOY experienced by way of being violatingly violent): "It just feels so free and powerful. And I love it so much. Idon;t want to give it up. But I have to give it up because otherwise I'll remain in isolation forever. They (referencing his spirit guides/supervisors) say that my love of violence was so intense that they almost had to retool me (referencing soul dissolution and reconstitution), or send me back to the source. But after much discussion, they decided to see it through (he weeps). Maybe I'm like one of the worst cases that have ever come back this way.

Hypnotherapist: What made them decide to hang in there with you?

Client: Well, I am told that my love of violence has created something good in me also. It is a unique experience that can be turned in a different direction. It gives me an extraordinary power and strength that could be used for good eventually. But it has to be honed and sent into a different direction. But they don't want to destroy it, they don't want to waste it. It is very, very valuable to the collective. And it is with great joy that I understand this -- that there is nothing wrong with me, that I am just utterly unique. I have a need for intense experience. And that my ability to be violent can also be an intense experience of love. I can love intensely also. This is what my main lesson is. This is why they didn;t want to reprogram me. Because I have something unique to offer. Beacuse I went so deeply into violence that I actually turned that into love. I love violence -- I loved it so much that it became love. And so, it is like I'm kind of a unique subjejct because of my ability to turn violence into love. I have a unique understanding of violence for that reason, and that gives me something valuable to use later on.

[Mark reports that his sense of time spent in this isolation felt like the passing of thirty years on Earth.]

Therapist: At any time during that thirty years did you encounter your primary guides? Did they ever check in on you?

Client: That's a great question. No. When I say isolation, I'm talking about isolation! Nobody comes around other than the specialized guides that are helping me through this, this transition. The one's I am dealing it are very old souls, very experienced, and very powerful, they are able to control me with a glace, with a smile. They have incredible ability when they want to be commanding. Even I agree with them. They are sort of like the Hindu gods you see that looks like devils or something. They can turn from beatific into horrific in an instant. It's even scary for me.

Therapist: It seems they can mirror what frightens you the most. Is it that they change into your own fear?

Client: Yes, they seem to have a unique ability to do that. I get the feeling they are pretty high-up beings. They are pretty evolved.
There is much more in that chapter as well as in the book, thought this case is the only one that deals with the kind of violent choices you are talking about.

nurture over nature, nurturing a bully child to grow into being a fair police officer.
Old 16-11-2018, 06:27 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I take it you mean the experience feeling joy/happiness happens by affecting life on earth (materiel planes). What of reincarnation and growth, does it end? It sounds it is not joy of self and will last only as long as temporary planes continue to exist. Once nothing can be affected, joy/happiness ends.

yes. this sounds right to me.
Old 16-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't believe anyone receives 'true' joy from sadism, but yes it's arguable that hell is where they belong if that is what they feel and believe.

Unfortunately their victims are often people who have crossed over under traumatic circumstances and are already vulnerable to 'low vibrations' if you want to call it. I have been to hell in my own journeys and I was one of those unfortunate souls, so it's not really fair across the board.
Old 17-11-2018, 02:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
So, I am a person who has prophetic dreams on a regular basis for decades now. In my dreams I merge with the whole scene or just one person at a time and everything in between. Sometimes I only observe, being a silent witness.

I have died with many people over the years. I have merged with many serial killers as well. One thing I have noticed is that most serial killers find great joy in killing. This reminded me of a time a man I know who said he only feels joy when he makes others miserable.

In one prophetic dream, a serial killer took me to "Hell". It was on a higher frequency than we are here on Earth. One could move through objects easy type of matter. It wasn't so dense as Earth. Anyways, the souls there were joyous in what they were doing. They all were very driven with purpose. This surprised me cause I always thought of hell as others say it is, all the variations out there I am sure most of heard. I have never heard it being a joyous place til I was shown it being that way.
I saw many groups that had leaders, all of them affecting life on Earth in a variety of destructive ways across the globe.

I was wondering if any had any thoughts on this. I am open to all perspectives cause I find them all interesting. Who knows, perhaps there are a multitude in levels of Hell. Heaven and Hell, same feelings on the polar opposites. One is genuine with empathy and love, joy. The other is sadistic with no empathy bringing about joy for themselves and not others.

you could be onto something in the context of how there is a story line. in my view there is a lot of give and take that goes on for that reason. to have a story. mild or wild. this is something that could be speculated about and experienced first hand as you just did imo.

but where is this bread trail leading is the question?

speaking from my experince of where it leads. my view. my opinion. my experince. where the bread trail leads.

once the joy has set in. in that it no longer comes and goes. the mind can become very confused. then the dark clouds blow away over time. the reality is beyond the story. yet in the story. inside. outside. and everywhere is that joy. the mind can't make any sense of it. extreme emotions may result in the confusion.

reguardless. if reality has set in. in that there is a great joy beyond the things. one that no longer comes. no longer goes. but a great joy always present. like everything in life. over time the mind settles down. the emotions settle down. one becomes ok with the experience of reality. the reality that everything is in a sea of joy. having nothing to do with anything. sense it is in everything. in everything simply because there is no place to go where you dont expereince it. not from the mind. not from the emotions. but from spirit activating that experience. that new reality of joy from the nervous system. just like an ocean and i do mean also just like water, feeling like water. in which everything else swims in. dissolves in it. like an oceans natural purifying process. like the power an ocean has. nothing conquers it. everything surrenders to it. all in time. that great joy becomes the dominant aspect of the living experince. the new normal.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 17-11-2018, 03:02 AM
Master

Quote:
So, I am a person who has prophetic dreams on a regular basis for decades now. In my dreams I merge with the whole scene or just one person at a time and everything in between. Sometimes I only observe, being a silent witness.

I have died with many people over the years. I have merged with many serial killers as well. One thing I have noticed is that most serial killers find great joy in killing. This reminded me of a time a man I know who said he only feels joy when he makes others miserable.

In one prophetic dream, a serial killer took me to "Hell". It was on a higher frequency than we are here on Earth. One could move through objects easy type of matter. It wasn't so dense as Earth. Anyways, the souls there were joyous in what they were doing. They all were very driven with purpose. This surprised me cause I always thought of hell as others say it is, all the variations out there I am sure most of heard. I have never heard it being a joyous place til I was shown it being that way.

I was wondering if any had any thoughts on this. I am open to all perspectives cause I find them all interesting. Who knows, perhaps there are a multitude in levels of Hell. Heaven and Hell, same feelings on the polar opposites. One is genuine with empathy and love, joy. The other is sadistic with no empathy bringing about joy for themselves and not others.

When you dream (regular, prophetic, lucid) you focus / project onto your own individual slice of the imagination plane. Over there, any stimuli you get from whatever plane are materialized according to your beliefs. You don't perceive the "real thing", but something subjective that can make sense to you, and there's nothing wrong with that as long as you keep it mind (actually there is nothing wrong with that either way).

The imagination plane isn't the same one with the plane we project / focus on when we go into afterlife. Any messages from the afterlife are dressed up on the imagination plane according to our individual beliefs (including fears).

As far as I know there are no "real" hell and heaven, but many of us will experience them for a while when we'll pass away. They'll be whatever you deeply believe, or fear ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-11-2018, 03:04 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
you could be onto something in the context of how there is a story line. in my view there is a lot of give and take that goes on for that reason. to have a story. mild or wild. this is something that could be speculated about and experienced first hand as you just did imo.

but where is this bread trail leading is the question?

speaking from my experince of where it leads. my view. my opinion. my experince. where the bread trail leads.

once the joy has set in. in that it no longer comes and goes. the mind can become very confused. then the dark clouds blow away over time. the reality is beyond the story. yet in the story. inside. outside. and everywhere is that joy. the mind can't make any sense of it. extreme emotions may result in the confusion.

reguardless. if reality has set in. in that there is a great joy beyond the things. one that no longer comes. no longer goes. but a great joy always present. like everything in life. over time the mind settles down. the emotions settle down. one becomes ok with the experience of reality. the reality that everything is in a sea of joy. having nothing to do with anything. sense it is in everything. in everything simply because there is no place to go where you dont expereince it. not from the mind. not from the emotions. but from spirit activating that experience. that new reality of joy from the nervous system. just like an ocean and i do mean also just like water, feeling like water. in which everything else swims in. dissolves in it. like an oceans natural purifying process. like the power an ocean has. nothing conquers it. everything surrenders to it. all in time. that great joy becomes the dominant aspect of the living experince. the new normal.

being in the world, but not of it....maintaining your own natural state of joy regardless of what is going on around you, I experienced that in waves, more often as I get older.

I don't personally however believe I could experience that constant state of joy in causing harm to others, but do not shut the door to the idea that others could and do find a permanent joy in harming others.

Joy, one coin, two sides.