Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-11-2018, 02:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Not that it is relevant but keep in mind that you were first to accuse me of being close minded. That's actually okay, but don't be too sissy if I start roughhousing back as well. On top of that, what do I know? I have seen disease itself up-close. Many good people I personally knew, including one of my parents died from cancer, and I'm not even talking about myself. So to make it simple: I have learned the hard way what disease is capable of and how it can happen to anyone at any time and therefore I find no use in doing research based on ignorance how to fight it.

I have looked into your words and I must say I'm still not really impressed by it. The way I see it as truth, our mortal human bodies are weak, fragile, and prone to all sorts of nasty stuff we are exposed to in the physical dimension. That are the terms we have to agree to while walking in a suit of flesh. Your research seems to indicate we are basically immortal if true, but obviously that isn't the case because as we grow old our immune system wears down and nothing can prevent us from becoming sick and eventally die. Disease and sickness can and will happen to anyone in given time, even if you live up to all the demands of your research. No matter how spiritual, positive, in harmony, and healthy you live. Also, nature is a chaotic force that is neither good or evil. It doesn't grant you immortality in exchange for honour and it certainly won't cure any incurable disease. Technically, our bodies are one with nature and part of it and that only proves my point.

You have a great sense of self-admiration in what you are doing and clearly you don't take it kindly when someone as much questions it, so I hope you won't take it too personally that I and others recognize no truth in your 'research' at all. But no matter... As long you don't deliberately mean to misinform people then I have no ill feelings towards you. I only hope that one day you will learn how wrong you are, though preferably if possible in a less unpleasant way I did.

what research are you accusing of being untrue? what did you take it upon yourself to verify?
Old 27-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
In so far as what people say is true, and untrue, and speculative, the inevitable passing of sensation in every moment eventually leads to the body's decay, and there are no people, no spiritual masters, who are exempt. Far greater, far more spiritually advanced people than I have succumb to Jack Dancer and died. I think one has to travel the life path to its destiny, and it might entail a grave illness, an unfortunate accident, or the body just being unable to sustain life anymore, according to the whole of past kamma, but we shall meet our respective ends, surely, each in our own way, and this is not optional.

well I have found that inevitable passing of sensation in every moment can lead to the opposite of the body's decay. simply touching the Earth helps counteract all sorts of bodily damage, and putting the Earth into your body with foods, herbs and various true medicines has the same effect. as does using your sense of smell and sense of touch and sense of hearing, if you are consuming the things you're supposed to. There are two sides, one the deviation from nature's intent contributes to so-called disease and disorder and ultimately death, the other, honoring nature as we are here to do, does the opposite and heals us reversing disease and disorder and dare I stay staving off death in the process. Being healthy can even help us prevent accidents because our reaction times and instincts are better able to come into play. and accidents are generally caused by the body being moved in ways it is not supposed to be.. but many exercises and different sorts of activity have the opposite effect of death or injury. and they can also help condition our bodies to be stronger and more flexible so harm from accidents is thwarted that way too. I have faith in life and God's creations because the facts are apparent and well-researched if one takes a look at them and what causes harm and healing . then there is the entire other world or realm of spirituality and things beyond the physical that can come into play, so miracles and magic are the reality in all sorts of ways
Old 27-11-2018, 03:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
the point is that if you take care of yourself and honor nature enough then there is no option for your body and being but to heal and expand for the better.

We have to control our own atmosphere and environment cuz that is all we have control over, and then by doing that we can control what is beckoned to us.

The two quotes I simply do not agree with. You are saying essentially that if we take care of ourselves and live cleanly we can control disease in our bodies. What about those who are genetically prone to cancers like breast, uterine, etc?

I don't think you have had the time to experience the limited abilities we have to control our illnesses or diseases in your short amount of time in your current body. It, at least, has not been my experiences and I'm 65 years old now.

The body heals easily when it is young with a little bit of correction but as the body ages the free radicals increase, inflammation increases (our body's worse enemies) and the body cannot heal itself as easily. The air we breath is polluted. The soils our food is grown in is polluted even if it is raised organically because the air is polluted and thus acid rains nourish our "organic" foods as well. Our water is polluted. You can drink clean water all you want to but your skin is exposed to polluted water every time you take a shower. If you are a meat eater, eating organic is still tainted by the polluted air plus acid rains which taint the grasses the animals eat, thus they are not truly pure either.

I'm wondering how often you actually read a label on a product. I know what most of those ingredients are because I must to keep from being exposed to gluten and corn. I know what ingredients are 'derived' or grown on a corn base as well, which the normal person is quite ignorant of. So I am well versed on research. Otherwise I would be sick more often than I am.

A puffy face is not the only symptom of celiac disease. I believe that is gluten intolerance, not celiac disease. Celiac disease entail the destruction of the small intestines. In finer detail the immune system attacking the small intestines and destroying them. A very painful experience. Symptoms can be brain fog, physical weakness, pain in the gut (picture razor blades in the gut), skin disorders, vomiting, cramping, diarrhea or constipation or IBS, nephropathy (nerves dying), irritability, anemia (from not being able to absorb nutrients through the villi because of damage). These are all of the symptoms that occur when I am glutened.

What Gem said is true. There is no amount of correct living that can keep the body alive and healthy forever.

I didn't say that a puffy face was the only symptom my fiance experienced, I am not sure why you are even arguing with me about whether my fiance has celiac's disease. I'm not sure what is more sad, that people are arguing with me against the healing power of nature or that. you are right that things are polluted, that is why it is extra important for us to keep our bodies in a state that is naturally purifying constantly and that can even have an effect on the area around us. and if we as individuals and communities get healthier and more mindful then we can have a greater impact on our surrounding environment and have projects to purify the water and air and everything more. I know there is at least a little of this going on already all over the world, but obviously overall we are in a dire state.

I am glad that you thoroughly read packages, there are some monstrous ingredients out there, almost every processed product contains one, only about 2% are probably free of any nonsense ingredients and that might be a bit too high an estimate. Ideally I wouldn't eat anything packaged I guess.

Genetic disease is generally just the inheritance of the mother or parents, because afterall a baby is born of the two and lives in the mother and eats what she eats for 9 months and thensome if breastfed. that doesn't mean I was strong enough to quit all bad foods when I had a baby recently and I wish I was, but I know she would have been born healthier had I been able to make myself do that. but I have illness from since when I was a child or perhaps inherited from my mother etc.. We can reverse these things though. the cells that compose the baby come primarily from those that made it
Old 27-11-2018, 04:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
well I have found that inevitable passing of sensation in every moment can lead to the opposite of the body's decay. simply touching the Earth helps counteract all sorts of bodily damage, and putting the Earth into your body with foods, herbs and various true medicines has the same effect. as does using your sense of smell and sense of touch and sense of hearing, if you are consuming the things you're supposed to. There are two sides, one the deviation from nature's intent contributes to so-called disease and disorder and ultimately death, the other, honoring nature as we are here to do, does the opposite and heals us reversing disease and disorder and dare I stay staving off death in the process. Being healthy can even help us prevent accidents because our reaction times and instincts are better able to come into play. and accidents are generally caused by the body being moved in ways it is not supposed to be.. but many exercises and different sorts of activity have the opposite effect of death or injury. and they can also help condition our bodies to be stronger and more flexible so harm from accidents is thwarted that way too. I have faith in life and God's creations because the facts are apparent and well-researched if one takes a look at them and what causes harm and healing . then there is the entire other world or realm of spirituality and things beyond the physical that can come into play, so miracles and magic are the reality in all sorts of ways

You know I'm not a fanciful person who is prone to imaginary ideals. I know how to use nutrition and activity to get healthier and stronger, but I don't claim to know how to cure all the ills of the world, and anyone who does is either deluded or deceptive, and most probably both.
Old 27-11-2018, 05:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
This has nothing to do with anything 'mainstream' or being close minded. I merely asked you a simple question based from my own perspective, as many people I knew personally have dealt with it, most of them are dead by now and a few still alive (which is only a matter of time before death's coming for them next). Imho I find it rather close minded to spread false lies regarding cancer and diseases that have no truth at all. But once again I ask you, to give you the chance to clarify yourself, is cancer fixed by going vegan and meditating? Yes or no?

There is good evidence of plant based diets having positive effects on cancer, but it is a stretch to say it 'fixes' it, though of course there are cases where patients go into complete remission. The lowest incidence on diseases like that in human populations are in poorer, rural communities in china, and Asia in general, where the populace is omnivorous, eats tons of veges, and starch staples such as rice. Surprisingly, the vegan movement often refers to the the 'China Study' as evidence... but those populations studied are not vegan at all. They just eat veges, animal products, and rice in moderate quantities, and not the processed garbage so incessantly marketed to Americans.

In the West, there are doctors who incorporate vegan whole food diets in their treatment plans, and their patients have statistically significant better health outcomes than patients who consume what they vaguely refer to as a 'Standard American Diet' (SAD being an apt acronym). However, the omnivorous Asian diets I mentioned above do not resemble the SAD.

Anyway, some good names to look up for reasonable info on vegan diets within treatment plans are here: https://nutriciously.com/vegan-doctors/. I merely present this information. I do not advocate veganism. That said, of course a balanced vegan diet will outshine the SAD in all areas of morbidity, and be on par with the Asian dietary studies I mentioned.

Just throwing this study out there because it stipulates the calorie balance between fat, protein and carbs in the 'Heart Disease' section. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

Personally, I don't tell people to eat meat or be a vegan, nor claim either of these is optimal, because the evidence only suggests a whole food diet (excludes processed nonsense), mainly consisting of veges, which provides the body with optimal nutrition is most advisable - though I merely state the obvious.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:15 AM
Master
Lol at those who believe cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. A psychic I once visited, had a hubby that had cancer issues in the past. After it went into remission, he decided to go raw. A great majority of his foods were alkaline. He also started working out more as well.

It should also be noted that he and his wife were very spiritual, spent time in nature, meditated often. AA Raphael worked very closely with her hubby as well.

But you know what? Several years later, that aggressive cancer resurfaced itself--despite that alkaline environment. He did literally everything he could and STILL got nailed.

In short--cancer cares not what you eat or do--it will grow whetever and whenever it sees fit.
Old 27-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Lol at those who believe cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. A psychic I once visited, had a hubby that had cancer issues in the past. After it went into remission, he decided to go raw. A great majority of his foods were alkaline. He also started working out more as well.

It should also be noted that he and his wife were very spiritual, spent time in nature, meditated often. AA Raphael worked very closely with her hubby as well.

But you know what? Several years later, that aggressive cancer resurfaced itself--despite that alkaline environment. He did literally everything he could and STILL got nailed.

In short--cancer cares not what you eat or do--it will grow whetever and whenever it sees fit.

Besides, the body knows its homeostasis and the blood and organs maintain a very constant PH (if it didn't you already be ded). I don't know where the alkaline diet mantra comes from, but it is best to cover the biggies of nutrition first and deal with the insignificant asides later on.
Old 27-11-2018, 12:07 PM
Master
I googled 'where did the alkaline diet come from' and this came up https://www.health.com/celebrities/a...ator-jail-time. There are many people falsely using a 'Dr.' prefix to their name in the 'diet guru' heal anything game.

Here's a more scientific article with a balanced perspective and references to multiple studies https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...th#bottom-line
Old 27-11-2018, 12:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
what research are you accusing of being untrue? what did you take it upon yourself to verify?

Your 'research' specifically, because it contradicts everything I have personally learned and what I know to be true. Disease exists and one does not get to argue against that what is objective.
Old 27-11-2018, 04:11 PM
Master

Regarding genetic diseases passed on I ran across this the other day while flipping through (tv) channels: https://www.exploregenetherapy.com/?utm_source=ppc&utm_medium=bing&utm_campaign=pep-unbranded-unbranded-search-032018&utm_content=consumer-patient-genetic-disorders-101&kwid=%2Bgene%20%2Btherapy&keyword=%2Bgene%20%2 Btherapy&cid=ppc_unb_gas_nor_ppc_sea_us_en_gog_001 3_201607&msclkid=256e001a953b10efadbe5be7f92a89ad& utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Explor eGeneTherapy&utm_term=%2Bgene%20%2Btherapy&utm_con tent=Genetic%20Disorders%20-%20BMM

Gene replacement or enhancement therapy. They've apparently been working on it since 1865. It's a slow process but they have made progress. Fascinating!

So while the stem cell therapy is still hotly debated they have been quietly learning about replacing or repairing genes.