Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-10-2018, 01:56 PM
Newbie ;)

My Experience and Simple Guide to Achieve Astral Projection.

Hello All Astral Friends,

I have shared a few messages with interested people who want to know more about this. I am sharing my experience and my take on Astral Project here in case it helps anyone.

================================================== ======
Please note that OBE is a sensation of your body and my belief is not some superstitious belief like lottery, see future .. it helps me to be in peace with the world.

if you believe you can see future with this then it is your belief but you might be disappointed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To go into OBE easily, try to remove or put aside your belief in neither God nor Ghost. Otherwise it will be extremely difficult to get to that sensation or realm.

I am a Chinese and believe in Buddha as a human being, not god. And I am not superstitious. I do not believe in spirit nor seeing the future. This is one of the reason I am able to consciously experience Astral Project (or OBE or 3rd eye or whatever ppl call it)

If you really want to know how I do it, first step is to try to remove or put aside the spirit and your belief system, christian, islam, hindu, chinese gods and ghost...etc..

OBE is real if you can get past a common sensation during sleep which most people cannot get past and wake up out of fear because of their belief system.

If you can get past that, this is your second step to learn about this wonderful sensation.

The fear of getting out of your body is real and if you add in your belief system, you will double the fear.

You have go into this with a scientific and open mind.

Next, how do you sleep? your position when you start to go to bed. If you sleep with your side, then you have to start learning how to sleep on your back and both hand on the side of your body and palm facing the downwards.

If you are already sleeping like a dead body like above, you will have practice sleeping in this position through out the night until morning. Keep doing this and one day you will feel the sensation.

This takes practice. It took me years to do this in my younger days.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) First thing first. Learn to not believe in ghost, spirits and don't link this with religion

2) Second learn how to sleep straight looking up, on your back, hands by your side. No blanket.

3) During the day, make it a habit to pull you own fingers every few minute or whenever you remember. make it a constant habit.

4) Just try to relax and fall asleep

You need to learn the expereience before you fall asleep and after you fall asleep.
To develop a habit/consiousness that you can carry over to astral realm that you can differentiate.
Do this everyday until one day when you can continously pull your fingers as long as you want. Then you know your are in Astral world because you can differentiate the elasticity of your fingers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
When you are able to sleep straight, the probability of you achieving OBE sensation in the years to come is higher. The reason is because it is easier to achieve a state of numbness throughout the body.

When you are able to feel numb while you are awake, that is the beginning of OBE but sadly most people will wake up at this point fearing there is a ghost sleeping on you and pressing you down.

Once you get to this stage, it a whole new world to learn on how to get out and after that what do you do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been doing AP for 20 over years...At the early stages..It's in the room. And I can see my mom .. I do in the office when I am taking a nap and travel to my boss room.

At that time I don't bother if it real or dream..

But as years go on and doing often.. I can say it's all a real sensation and whatever we see out there is in our subconscious mind that we can control.

At times I can control where to go I I will there.. but most of the time it's just wandering around.. it does feels like a dream.. but a dream where all your limbs have real sensation.

Sometimes in feel falling far below found through all ceilings and walls.. it's usually dark.

The best feeling is at the moment you start vibrating and feel detaching from your physical body.

The moment you feel falling right through your bed and at the same time trying to reach the ceiling.

Usually my legs starts to feel moving freely like cycling. But when I look at it, my legs are actually straight still on the bed.

You can feel you are getting out of your body easier when you learnt to enjoy the the vibration and not fear it.

Usually my head is always attached to the body when every part is detached. I will need to consciously roll aside and suddenly am just OUT!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) So can you project out whenever you want?
Not everytime. But each time I tried, I am conscious if I fail or succeed, I will just let it go it doesn't come naturally.

2) Do u feel chaotic during the saperation?
Yes, the vibration is tremendous but gotten used to it.

3) The astral realm that you project out is it same as our reality?
Not exactly same, there are images of the physical world but most of the time it is vividly floating in a dark space and falling into walls and objects. Also sometimes it feels like standing in the galaxies.

4) Do u have entity encounters?
Yes, but need to control how to avoid or stay calm. otherwise will wake up.
Old 30-10-2018, 05:48 PM
Master

Good, honest, post!

谢谢
Old 01-11-2018, 09:58 PM
Knower
Nice, informative post, however it's important to remind those that are attempting to Astral Project/OBE, that everyone will experience it differently. A method one uses easily with success may not work for another. What one experiences during the separation process, while out of body and when coming back will have there differences too.

Likewise with the sleeping position. I have projected while on my back, left side and right side. For me, I am most comfortable and successful while laying on my side. Whatever works for that individual is the 'Right Way'.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Suspended
Guide

I can only project while on my back, I feel that this is the "right" way for me but I want to do it in other conditions too.When I meditate I use only this posture, it's easier to achieve a deep state of inner silence.

Tank you for your informative post, it's really helpful :) I love reading about people's experiences with AP.We should open a post where we describe our own experiences :)
Old 05-12-2019, 11:49 AM
Newbie ;)

There is a reason to sleep on your back with both hands on the side. Palms open with all fingers tips touching your bed. This actually bond yourself with the surrounding and helps to create the sensation of OBE when the whole body goes into numbness.

Once you get use to this way of sleeping, you can never sleep on the side anymore.

Being able to sleeping straight is the KEY and give you a possible chance to achieve success.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:19 AM
Master

hi there. I always do think it is a good idea for people to say some protection prayers before attempting to go out. Peoples belief systems can help to protect them as there are nasties out there which someone unfortunate may come across... I'm not kidding but I once was almost killed by an entity though I must say that situation was my own fault as I did something I should not have done. Astral projection is fine but be sensible out there.