Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-10-2018, 12:19 AM
Pathfinder

Girl’s cycle and Spirituality

This is kind of an awkward question to ask but does a girl menstruating affect how she is vibrationally? And is it positive negative or both? We all know there are mood swings and PMS that may be a spiritual process in itself but if not that then does it put us on a lower vibration or we on a higher one? Most might say we are on a lower one because of the smell. But does smell have anything to do with what vibration you’re on? Maybe it doesn’t I’m not sure. But since we are all divine and part of the glorious cycle of the universe maybe it’s just a natural process with everything that comes with it.

Sorry for all the questions lol
Old 13-10-2018, 06:36 PM
Pathfinder

It definitely puts you on a higher vibration if you allow it. A lot of women experience cramps , tiredness, moodiness, and generally more emotion when they’re on their period. This is typically seen as bad, but if you can harness that emotional/feminine energy for good it can definitely put you on a higher vibration.

Think of the Moon. It is a feminine planet and it’s cycle is approximately the same length as a women’s menstrual cycle. The moon is associated with a lot of emotions, but also associated with healing , intuition , water, and dreams. All of these things are heightened when you’re on your period. It’s important to focus on these positive aspects during the highest “swing” of your cycle in your body , as we focus on these same types of energy during the Full Moon/new moon, etc.

I’ve noticed that when my period happens to land on a New Moon I receive more spiritual / emotional revelations for example.

I think it is up to you to get in touch with the “flow” of your cycle (both literally and figuratively) to decide if you will be in a lower or higher vibration on your period.

In this world we have Men & Women. Men govern the physical aspects of this world , that’s why they are physically superior/stronger than women. But women bring children from the spiritual world to our world through pregnancy, and this is done through the uterus. Therefore your period is somewhat of a spiritual process, because it is directly linked to the “portal” women have into the spiritual world. (But men can be just as spiritual !! )
Old 17-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes! Menstruation is highly sacred and spiritually when a woman is at her peak power. There is so much written on this which I am in the middle of learning myself. But the blood that flows holds the creative force of both life and death, and therefore transcends dualities. We have been cut off from this knowledge and the amazing magick we can accomplish with it. In fact menstruation now is when I do my most potent magick/manifestation/meditations. I feel so much energy coursing through me now that I've stopped blocking it off. It is said that traditionally in Matriarchal societies menstruating women would be consulted as oracles as they were so highly revered for their powers during that time. They would bleed freely into the ground, which is the perfect sacrifice to Mother Nature, as if you know compost contains blood-meal, because blood is the perfect fertiliser (especially if you eat healthy). Blood signifies the end of something, but it also signifies the beginning of something new. It is creation in the act. It is the divine power flowing through us.