Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-03-2018, 09:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Jesus said...
' The kingdom of heaven is within '

My favourite single line in the entire bible!
Old 05-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
So if the different people who wrote the bible promised, who will be counting.... Will it be the person who promised? I wonder why they decided 144,000 and not 150,000, round numbers would be easier I think.

In the day of the internet, isn't difficult.

There is reason.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-03-2018, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
The promise of this reality is that everyone gets to live the reality they believe in. It is a great wonderful thing, it is. And no B&J is not bad for my health. Maybe yours if that is what you decide. Plus science already validates that all potential possibilities exist all at once; one of the things that is worth pointing out here is the Mandela Effect, how some remember living in a reality where he died in prison, how this were written in the history books... yet here we are, and that is not the history that is considered the real one. So who knows what histories they once told, and if they are aligned with the ones we tell now a days. But it is great love that we come here, and get to live whatever we believe in.

Man(woman) can't live on B&J. alone, but they can sure try.

Then how do all these realities aline, some very profound synchronicity at work?

Personally, I'm not living the dream, but doing what it takes to get to retirement in one peace... that's reality.

I can only stuff my face and mind with so much **** before it kills me
Old 06-03-2018, 01:24 AM
Master
Anyway, I'm open-minded, I believe in Jesus after all.

What about these elongated skulls found in Peru, what is going on over there?

Do you think they are aliens...?

Dreamworlds converging?
Old 06-03-2018, 02:24 AM
Master
What about this fish with human teeth, an I heard it could speak in French

Old 06-03-2018, 02:26 AM
Master
Or look at this...

I think there could be Hobbits around
Old 06-03-2018, 12:53 PM
Master

Theo & Morpheus,

>It is clear that you never really understood what God is like. We have all >come short of his expectiations and we all deserve to be condemned to
Rather than treating us as we deserve to be treated, he allows us to live and has sent his Son to die and then rise from the dead to atone for our sins.
Anyone who repents and puts his faith in Christ will experience an eternity of fellowship with God that he doesn't deserve rather than eternal punishment in Hell which he does deserve. God loves us in spite of our sins, but whoever rejects Christ is rejecting God's love and so must experience God's justice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well put Theo!

Where did Jesus say all this?
He didn't really, if it was so simple as this, why did he teach in parables?
What you are doing is this: reducing the mystery of God into a formula that our minds can comprehend
But some things cannot be simplified any more without distorting them
We cannot know how it all works,
what i don't understand is why its not good enough to trust in God and leave however it works up to him, why the need to *know*
I'm happier not knowing and discovering who Jesus is and how we can know God and leave the rest up to him. However it works will be as good as God is good that's enough for me
Old 06-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Master

your strategy makes sense Emerald,
i have this strong sense that whatever we think we know, there is a whole another level above it that we don't that is even more important. so however far we think we get, we haven't yet really understood
yet, in the union we understand everything spiritually, our minds don't
this is all the mystery of everything
I'm still believing that our western mindset is too individualistic, that we can only really progress in fellowship,
the standard Christianity has the fellowship but its a mess and as likely to send you back to square one as help you along, because its dominated by loud voices that don't let the quiet voice of the Spirit speak

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Haha yes... you make an interesting point about the simplest of things... perhaps learning the simplest thing of living together peacefully is challange enough.

I do have two quite distinct sides to me lol - the rich and annalytical airy side which likes to think and break everything down for fun haha.

And the deeply spiritual side which dwells blissfully in the complete simplicity of unity!

Haha... plus I get presented many things from spirit and my curious nature likes to pull it all apart...
Put it back together and then pull it all apart again in different way.

Thankfully the part of me which dwells in the peace of unity... just observes all of this pulling apart from a curious state of love.

Ultimately none of it really matters to me though... for remembeing and being fully embraced by the love from the kingdom of God within is completely adequate!

My only mission today is breakfast, coffee and training for a 6 day hike lol... that seems like plenty haha
Old 06-03-2018, 01:49 PM
Master
I read the bible and it speaks to my heart, and I let it rest there without trying to make it bend to my rather uneducated understanding, it's a vast collection of spiritual writings inspired by the Holy Spirit and I can accept that.

Who can love a torturer? Even those who try hard to save themselves from the wrath of God cannot really love Him. They love only themselves, trying to escape God’s vengeance and to achieve eternal bliss by managing to please this fearsome and extremely dangerous Creator?

The “God” of the West is an offended and angry God, full of wrath for the disobedience of men, who desires in His destructive passion to torment all humanity unto eternity for their sins. Gods Justice!

Is this the meaning of God’s justice, however?

The word DIKAIWSUNH,“justice”, is a translation of the Hebraic word tsedaka. This word means “the divine energy which accomplishes man’s salvation”. It is parallel and almost synonymous to the other Hebraic word, hesed which means “mercy”, “compassion”, “love”, and to the word, emeth which means “fidelity”, “truth”. This, as you see, gives a completely other dimension to what we usually conceive as justice. This is how the early Church understood God’s justice. This is what the Fathers of the Church taught of it. “How can you call God just”, writes Saint Isaac the Syrian, “when you read the passage on the wage given to the workers?

‘Friend, I do thee no wrong; I will give unto this last even as unto thee who worked for me from the first hour. Is thine eye evil, because I am good?'” “How can a man call God just”, continues Saint Isaac, “when he comes across the passage on the prodigal son, who wasted his wealth in riotous living, and yet only for the contrition which he showed, the father ran and fell upon his neck, and gave him authority over all his wealth?

None other but His very Son said these things concerning Him lest we doubt it, and thus He bare witness concerning Him. Where, then, is God’s justice, for whilst we were sinners, Christ died for us!”

My words come from here:

https://blogs.ancientfaith.com/glory...ire-kalomiros/

Orthodox views, rather interesting.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Nowayout...

Someone needs to tell that fish to spit out those false teeth... some poor lady or fella is looking for them!